Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What has been your favorite part of the WEF so far?

+8
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Motown Spartan
TravelinMan
Rocinante
AvgMSUJoe
Pervis Muldoon
RQA
12 posters

Go down

What has been your favorite part of the WEF so far?  Empty What has been your favorite part of the WEF so far?

Post by RQA 2023-01-18, 14:32

I can't decide between three. John Kerry's statement about an elite group with an almost extraterrestrial plan to save the planet, the fired CNN guy chairing a panel about disinformation, or Greta staging her own arrest.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What has been your favorite part of the WEF so far?  Empty Re: What has been your favorite part of the WEF so far?

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-01-18, 14:46

What is the WEF, and why are you paying such rapt attention to it?
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What has been your favorite part of the WEF so far?  Empty Re: What has been your favorite part of the WEF so far?

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-01-18, 15:05

Pervis Muldoon wrote:What is the WEF, and why are you paying such rapt attention to it?
I have no idea, but I assume your local AM radio station probably is covering it closely for rqa and the like.
(ex-limbaugh listening douchbags)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

DWags and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-01-18, 15:08

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:What is the WEF, and why are you paying such rapt attention to it?
I have no idea, but I assume your local AM radio station probably is covering it closely for rqa and the like.
(ex-limbaugh listening douchbags)

I guess I do agree with RQA's apparent belief that people fired by CNN shouldn't be listened to...like RQA's nightly entertainer, Tucker Carlson.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Motown Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2023-01-18, 16:06

I have no idea what this is. We live in different realities.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-18, 16:22

I’m sorry. I don’t follow wrestling.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-01-18, 16:56

A new rap song maybe?

Wet Engorged Fuckstick
Wild Enraged Fundamentalists

Anyone have any other ideas?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-01-18, 17:19

You know what it is.

Why am I paying attention? For the comedy! What has been your favorite part of the WEF so far?  502811600
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-01-18, 17:28

The what?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-01-18, 18:38

RQA wrote:

You know what it is.

Why am I paying attention? For the comedy! What has been your favorite part of the WEF so far?  502811600

Comedy? Nothing in your post was noticeably humorous, so I'd appreciate it if you could shine a light on the comedy. Who is Greta and what exactly did she do?
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-01-18, 18:42

NigelUno wrote:The what?

It seems that RQA has an information stream that the rest of us aren't accessing - and he's usually evasive about his news sources. Maybe he's embarrassed about them.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-18, 18:46

I can never get enough of saying the word Davos.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-01-18, 18:47

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
RQA wrote:

You know what it is.

Comedy? Nothing in your post was noticeably humorous, so I'd appreciate it if you could shine a light on the comedy. Who is Greta and what exactly did she do?

To be fair, a grown ass man using the What has been your favorite part of the WEF so far?  502811600 emoji unironically in his own post is pretty comical.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-18, 18:55

What has been your favorite part of the WEF so far?  502811600 RQA threatened by a 20-year-old with Asperger’s and OCD.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-18, 19:32

World Economic Forum
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-18, 19:35

tGreenWay wrote:What has been your favorite part of the WEF so far?  502811600 RQA threatened by a 20-year-old with Asperger’s and OCD.

Did you see how she got that sex trafficker so pissed off he accidentally got himself arrested?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-18, 20:24

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:What has been your favorite part of the WEF so far?  502811600 RQA threatened by a 20-year-old with Asperger’s and OCD.

Did you see how she got that sex trafficker so pissed off he accidentally got himself arrested?

Yeah, that was a damn shame. Let’s hope she’s as successful at motivating countries re: climate change.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-01-18, 21:21

Is that Greta? Is she that young girl who cried about climate change years ago and then had a bunch of old men attack her for it? I didn't know she was still making old conservatives mad. I thought at first that RQA meant Greta Van Susteren or Greta Van Fleet.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-01-19, 08:43

WTF
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-01-19, 10:44

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
RQA wrote:

You know what it is.

Greta is a teenage girl that the President of the United States started a twitter war with. And she kicked his ass
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-01-20, 08:56

Turtleneck wrote:World Economic Forum

See, you guys do know what it is.

If I were a leftist I would pretend I didn't know too. What has been your favorite part of the WEF so far?  502811600
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-20, 08:59

RQA wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:World Economic Forum

See, you guys do know what it is.

If I were a leftist I would pretend I didn't know too. What has been your favorite part of the WEF so far?  502811600

Someone figured it out and told the rest of us, who were confused by the TLA.

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-01-20, 09:45

Trapper Gus wrote:

Someone figured it out and told the rest of us, who were confused

You are a confused bunch for sure.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-20, 10:06

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

When you intentionally try to confuse us if often works.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-01-20, 12:32

What has been your favorite part of the WEF so far?  GPZKBL7TmW6XFi94qoq1r7daLBC
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-01-20, 15:42

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Tell us more about your fascination with Greta. From what I understand, she cried about climate change one time in public when she was a little girl, then was mercilessly attacked by old conservatives. I'm interested in the psychology of such anger and hatred toward a little kid. Why is it that you've been following her for years?
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-01-20, 20:52

The Swill’s Quisling can’t grasp the concept that climate change can mean way too much water in to short a time.

Maybe a February tornado can tear up his home that’s allegedly in MI.  Then we can read his whining about insurance.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-22, 08:26

GRR Spartan wrote:The Swill’s Quisling can’t grasp the concept that climate change can mean way too much water in to short a time.

Maybe a February tornado can tear up his home that’s allegedly in MI.  Then we can read his whining about insurance.

Well let's not wish that God punishes him in this way.

Still wondering what he is doing here in Michigan, a blue state with an income tax and insurmountable barriers to running a business, soon to include the requirement that all employees who get union benefits must pay union dues, when he could be in Florida?  Seems like he has a lack of gumption.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down