Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racist conspiracy theory.... true?

+12
Rick Saunders
Jake from State Farm
NigelUno
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
Motown Spartan
AvgMSUJoe
RQA
Robert J Sakimano
Trapper Gus
TravelinMan
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Racist conspiracy theory.... true? - Page 2 Empty Re: Racist conspiracy theory.... true?

Post by DWags 2023-02-27, 19:58

If you are anti-China, does that mean that you reject the use of any products made in China? Or are you just lying to us again saying your anti-China… but. from over-the-counter medicines to cooking supplies to cleaning supplies to the clothes you wear to the spices you use, and garlic to salt and pepper, tilapia cod chickens rice. How about electronics? How about steel?

Are you just saying you’re anti-China, but you continue to use all of the Chinese products, because basically you live a life of bullshit and you lack integrity?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Racist conspiracy theory.... true? - Page 2 Empty Re: Racist conspiracy theory.... true?

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-27, 20:08

FWIW I trained Chinese Engineers to do the functions of US engineers, and I knew what I was doing. I am not anti neoliberal economics, per say. However. China isn't playing fair.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-02-27, 20:12

Trapper Gus wrote:This is way too long to read, but I think the author was channeling Bob, so am providing the link anyway.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2023/2/27/2154976/-Why-we-simply-can-t-have-a-better-country

It's hard to overstate how ahead of the curve I have been with my societal analysis.

I mean, that dude gets paid to write stuff that I've been saying for 7-8 years.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-27, 20:18

I have maintained for years that there are savant types, who do what they do unconsciously, and I have observered that in my professional activities.

What some on the board pooh-pooh about some of your posts. I celebrate.

P.S. I do keep hoping you will branch out from Goose in your poetry, as I feel I keep pushing the boundaries by myself.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-02-27, 21:21

Trapper Gus wrote:I have maintained for years that there are savant types, who do what they do unconsciously, and I have observered that in my professional activities.

What some on the board pooh-pooh about some of your posts. I celebrate.
you're a great American. Racist conspiracy theory.... true? - Page 2 969504605

P.S. I do keep hoping you will branch out from Goose in your poetry, as I feel I keep pushing the boundaries by myself.
while it's difficult to calculate art, I will be mindful.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-27, 22:51

Keep doing your art and ignore the critics.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-02-28, 08:56

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

I'm gonna be honest, I don't deal with a lot of Chinese people.  There's the guy who owns the Chinese restaurant in town.  But he and I are on the outs since I learned that he has a separate menu for white people.  All of the good stuff is on the "other" menu.  Bastard!

Having eaten at various restaurants in China, I can assure you that you don't have the palate for authentic Chinese dishes.  Eating a lobster while it was still alive is one of the many Chinese delicacies I passed on.

edit - he is giving the mass market what it wants.

Nope, I went with a friend of Asian decent and she got the "good" menu and ordered for us. Some of that stuff on there was amazeballs. Granted I don't think anything on the plate was still alive when it arrived. She must have spared the poor white guy that.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-28, 09:15

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Having eaten at various restaurants in China, I can assure you that you don't have the palate for authentic Chinese dishes.  Eating a lobster while it was still alive is one of the many Chinese delicacies I passed on.

edit - he is giving the mass market what it wants.

Nope, I went with a friend of Asian decent and she got the "good" menu and ordered for us.  Some of that stuff on there was amazeballs.  Granted I don't think anything on the plate was still alive when it arrived.  She must have spared the poor white guy that.

Interesting.  Sounds like you have a court case in your future.

It wasn't that she used the same menu and knew what the "good stuff' was?  (And, btw, was the good menu in English or Chinese?)
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-28, 09:57

AP wrote:In 2021, officials released an intelligence report summary that said four members of the U.S. intelligence community believed with low confidence that the virus was first transmitted from an animal to a human, and a fifth believed with moderate confidence that the first human infection was linked to a lab.

So, with the DOE it is now 4 for animal & 2 for lab.

AP wrote:While some scientists are open to the lab-leak theory, others continue to believe the virus came from animals, mutated, and jumped into people — as has happened in the past with viruses. Experts say the true origin of the pandemic may not be known for many years — if ever.

https://apnews.com/article/science-politics-us-department-of-energy-john-kirby-covid-4405605d5671af65df87cf1af314148a
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-02-28, 10:35

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

Nope, I went with a friend of Asian decent and she got the "good" menu and ordered for us.  Some of that stuff on there was amazeballs.  Granted I don't think anything on the plate was still alive when it arrived.  She must have spared the poor white guy that.

It wasn't that she used the same menu and knew what the "good stuff' was?  (And, btw, was the good menu in English or Chinese?)

The "good" menu was not in English. I asked my friend what she ordered and wanted her to point it out on the "regular" menu for my future reference. ('Cause it was dang delicious!) It wasn't there. We asked the proprietor, and he laughed and said, "Yeah, that's not on the regular menu. " I faked some outrage and laughed. He told me what to ask for in the future.

You can't be giving away all the good stuff to whitey. I get it.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-28, 11:01

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

The "good" menu was not in English. I asked my friend what she ordered and wanted her to point it out on the "regular" menu for my future reference. ('Cause it was dang delicious!) It wasn't there. We asked the proprietor, and he laughed and said, "Yeah, that's not on the regular menu. " I faked some outrage and laughed. He told me what to ask for in the future.

Apparently, you don't, and remember, use a "/s" for sarcasm.

You just need to learn to read Hanzi in order to read the "good menu" as you call it. However, the owner has no issue with serving you what you want, so there goes your lawsuit. Let me suggest that even if you could read Hanzi you still wouldn't have known which items were "good" for your tastes and that your friend was very kind in ordering for you, though that is pretty standard in China, the hosting party does the ordering.

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-02-28, 11:27

I know most restaurants will only serve the "bad stuff" to whitey, and save the super secret handshake wink wink, three nod menu to the "good people".  It's a great formula for staying in business.  

Oh yeah, and I also know Fox news is telling the  truth all the time.  Oh yeah, I'm also Napoleon.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-02-28, 17:04

I went to a Chinese place with a Vietnamese restaurant owner and we were served sea cucumber and other fucked up things not on the menu. Whole fish. Fish eyed soup.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-03-01, 08:14

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

You just need to learn to read Hanzi in order to read the "good menu" as you call it. However, the owner has no issue with serving you what you want, so there goes your lawsuit. Let me suggest that even if you could read Hanzi you still wouldn't have known which items were "good" for your tastes and that your friend was very kind in ordering for you, though that is pretty standard in China, the hosting party does the ordering.

So now I gotta learn a new language in order to receive equal rights? I think Trump has a position for you in his immigration cabinet. Oh, and that's biggly /s

Yeah, my friend is cool.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-01, 08:23

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

You just need to learn to read Hanzi in order to read the "good menu" as you call it.  However, the owner has no issue with serving you what you want, so there goes your lawsuit.  Let me suggest that even if you could read Hanzi you still wouldn't have known which items were "good" for your tastes and that your friend was very kind in ordering for you, though that is pretty standard in China, the hosting party does the ordering.

So now I gotta learn a new language in order to receive equal rights?  I think Trump has a position for you in his immigration cabinet.    Oh, and that's biggly /s

Yeah, my friend is cool.  

How is this an equal rights issue?  The owner is quite willing to serve you whatever you want. I'm guessing he will even provide the menu in Hanzi for you to choose from.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-03-01, 09:20

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

So now I gotta learn a new language in order to receive equal rights?  I think Trump has a position for you in his immigration cabinet.    Oh, and that's biggly /s

Yeah, my friend is cool.  

How is this an equal rights issue?  The owner is quite willing to serve you whatever you want. I'm guessing he will even provide the menu in Hanzi for you to choose from.

You told me to put /s when I was joshing you, and I did, and you still missed it?!? You are some kind of a thing, aren't you?
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-03-01, 09:22

And not that I want to get into posting every new article that comes out on this, but there ARE more coming...

FBI says China lab leak most likely

And again, I don't really find the debate about whether it happened that way or not to be as interesting as the reactions to said proclamations from then and now.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-01, 09:39

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

How is this an equal rights issue?  The owner is quite willing to serve you whatever you want.  I'm guessing he will even provide the menu in Hanzi for you to choose from.

You told me to put /s when I was joshing you, and I did, and you still missed it?!?  You are some kind of a thing, aren't you?

I'm addressing the "issue" you are trying to sneak into the conversation via your "/s", not the overall "/s" which is about me joining the Trump guys, which btw I think is reasonable "/s".

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2023-03-01, 09:41; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-03-01, 09:41

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

You told me to put /s when I was joshing you, and I did, and you still missed it?!? You are some kind of a thing, aren't you?

I'm addressing the "issue" you are trying to sneak into the conversation via your "/s", not the overall "/s" which is about me joining the Trump guys.

The whole issue is a /s. You think I give a shit about what my local Chinese take out place offers? Come on, man!
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-01, 09:44

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

I'm addressing the "issue" you are trying to sneak into the conversation via your "/s", not the overall "/s" which is about me joining the Trump guys.

The whole issue is a /s. You think I give a shit about what my local Chinese take out place offers? Come on, man!

No, I think you "get off" /s on mocking the other equal rights conflicts for businesses, such as Hobby Lobby refusing to comply with the laws regarding providing Health Coverage for females, with your "/s" about this local restaurant.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-01, 09:48

TravelinMan wrote:And not that I want to get into posting every new article that comes out on this, but there ARE more coming...

FBI says China lab leak most likely

And again, I don't really find the debate about whether it happened that way or not to be as interesting as the reactions to said proclamations from then and now.

So why are you posting MSM shit about something that happened a long time ago?

BBC wrote:FBI Director Christopher Wray has said that the bureau believes Covid-19 most likely originated in a Chinese government-controlled lab.

"The FBI has for quite some time now assessed that the origins of the pandemic are most likely a potential lab incident," he told Fox News.

It is the first public confirmation of the FBI's classified judgement of how the pandemic virus emerged.

Many scientists point out there is no evidence that it leaked from a lab.

And other US government agencies have drawn differing conclusions to the FBI's.

Some of them have said - but with a low level of certainty - that the virus did not start in a lab but instead jumped from animals to humans.

The White House has said there is no consensus across the US government on the origins.

Also, inherent in your method is the idea that the government has changed its position, which isn't true.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2023-03-01, 09:50; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-03-01, 09:50

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

No, I think you "get off" /s on mocking the other equal rights conflicts for businesses, such as Hobby Lobby refusing to comply with the laws regarding providing Health Coverage for females, with your "/s" about this local restaurant.

Trust me, you are putting WAY too much thought into this one.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-03-01, 09:50

It is the first public confirmation of the FBI's classified judgement of how the pandemic virus emerged.

TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-01, 09:52

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

No, I am not allowing you to use the typical right-wing methods of disinformation. I will allow that you have been conditioned into using them and are not aware of what you are doing.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-01, 09:57

TravelinMan wrote:

I would suggest that you don't use "Fox News", a proven bunch of liars, as a source. just saying.

Huffington Post wrote:The Energy Department’s finding aligns with that of the FBI, which claimed in 2021 with “moderate confidence” that the virus likely started due to a lab leak in Wuhan, China. Two agencies, including the CIA, are still undecided in their conclusions.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/energy-department-covid-lab-leak-theory_n_63fbdeede4b0ecabba9fea9a

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-03-01, 09:59

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

No, I am not allowing you to use the typical right-wing methods of disinformation. I will allow that you have been conditioned into using them and are not aware of what you are doing.

Cool. You're an idiot. Enjoy that.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-03-01, 09:59

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

I would suggest that you don't use "Fox News", a proven bunch of liars, as a source. just saying.

Huffington Post wrote:The Energy Department’s finding aligns with that of the FBI, which claimed in 2021 with “moderate confidence” that the virus likely started due to a lab leak in Wuhan, China. Two agencies, including the CIA, are still undecided in their conclusions.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/energy-department-covid-lab-leak-theory_n_63fbdeede4b0ecabba9fea9a

Who used Fox News? I took that quote from your quote of the BBC article I posted.

Goddamn you're being thick today. You OK?
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-01, 10:09

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Who used Fox News?  I took that quote from your quote of the BBC article I posted.

Goddamn you're being thick today.  You OK?

The BBC quoting from a Fox News story.

BBC saif Fox News wrote:"The FBI has for quite some time now assessed that the origins of the pandemic are most likely a potential lab incident," he told Fox News.

The Republican FBI Director fanning the flames on a propaganda network. I know it sucks for all of us to have to trace every story back to its reporting source but that is how the lemming media works these days.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-03-01, 10:20

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

Who used Fox News?  I took that quote from your quote of the BBC article I posted.

Goddamn you're being thick today.  You OK?

BBC saif Fox News wrote:"The FBI has for quite some time now assessed that the origins of the pandemic are most likely a potential lab incident," he told Fox News.

The Republican FBI Director fanning the flames on a propaganda network.  I know it sucks for all of us to have to trace every story back to its reporting source but that is how the lemming media works these days.

But it's not old or rehashed news, because "It is the first public confirmation of the FBI's classified judgement of how the pandemic virus emerged."
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-01, 10:36

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

The Republican FBI Director fanning the flames on a propaganda network.  I know it sucks for all of us to have to trace every story back to its reporting source but that is how the lemming media works these days.

But it's not old or rehashed news, because "It is the first public confirmation of the FBI's classified judgement of how the pandemic virus emerged."

Well, the DOE has not publicly confirmed this leak, so if that is your standard then it is not being applied evenly.

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-03-01, 11:43

Nice summary article.

Why the Wuhan lab-leak theory is so disputed

But again... why now? The timing is particularly interesting, I believe. There was a Michael Crichton book years ago that postulated that communities need a common enemy to thrive, and that with the end of the Cold War, America needed to manufacturer a new rival. We kind of burned through our Middle Eastern adventures. Russia is easy to hate, but tough to fear given it's struggles with Ukraine. Perhaps China is the next great manufactured enemy?
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-01, 12:05

TravelinMan wrote:Nice summary article.

But again... why now?  The timing is particularly interesting, I believe.  There was a Michael Crichton book years ago that postulated that communities need a common enemy to thrive, and that with the end of the Cold War, America needed to manufacturer a new rival.  We kind of burned through our Middle Eastern adventures.  Russia is easy to hate, but tough to fear given it's struggles with Ukraine.  Perhaps China is the next great manufactured enemy?

The article is probably as even handed as can be done in a short piece.

Regarding the "need for an enemy" verses reality one only needs to read up on what China has been doing to understand that the Chinese threat to the welfare of the citizens of the free world is real.  

(Or for that matter, Russia's threat.  Just because they are second tier to the US, presumably, militarily, does not mean we can ignore that in theory they could destroy the US in 30 minutes)

The Chinese total lack of transparency, probably due to their obsession to control the narrative, regarding the origins of covid is par for the course with their government, who have total control over what the Chinese people read.  Where we all see what they are doing as anti-western governments it is more likely that they are hiding the data from their own people.  Combine that with the extreme difficulty in tracing the origin of any versus is sort of a perfect storm with all sorts of CT's.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-03-01, 13:30

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:Nice summary article.

But again... why now?  The timing is particularly interesting, I believe.  There was a Michael Crichton book years ago that postulated that communities need a common enemy to thrive, and that with the end of the Cold War, America needed to manufacturer a new rival.  We kind of burned through our Middle Eastern adventures.  Russia is easy to hate, but tough to fear given it's struggles with Ukraine.  Perhaps China is the next great manufactured enemy?

Regarding the "need for an enemy" verses reality one only needs to read up on what China has been doing to understand that the Chinese threat to the welfare of the citizens of the free world is real.  

(Or for that matter, Russia's threat.  Just because they are second tier to the US, presumably, militarily, does not mean we can ignore that in theory they could destroy the US in 30 minutes)

The Chinese total lack of transparency, probably due to their obsession to control the narrative, regarding the origins of covid is par for the course with their government, who have total control over what the Chinese people read.  Where we all see what they are doing as anti-western governments it is more likely that they are hiding the data from their own people.  Combine that with the extreme difficulty in tracing the origin of any versus is sort of a perfect storm with all sorts of CT's.

Oh I'm not suggesting that China isn't a problem, but they have been for quite a while. I'm curious as to why NOW they're being labeled as one. Bush was busy with other things. Obama? Almost nothing. Trump? He was an idiot. Biden's first two years? Almost nothing.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-01, 14:15

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Oh I'm not suggesting that China isn't a problem, but they have been for quite a while.  I'm curious as to why NOW they're being labeled as one.  Bush was busy with other things.  Obama?  Almost nothing.  Trump?  He was an idiot.  Biden's first two years?  Almost nothing.

Biden does not grandstand even when it might be political to do so, thus we have heard much less than he has done.

Here is a weekly brief, if you have a week to read it. - China Weekly Brief - Biden

Or here is a more focused article - https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/10/12/biden-china-semiconductor-chips-exports-decouple/

FP wrote:The United States has waged low-grade economic warfare against China for at least four years now—firing volley after volley of tariffs, export controls, investment blocks, visa limits, and much more. But Washington’s endgame for this conflict has always been hazy. Does it seek to compel specific changes in Beijing’s behavior, or challenge the Chinese system itself? To protect core security interests, or retain hegemony by any means? To strengthen America, or hobble its chief rival? Donald Trump’s scattershot regulation and erratic public statements offered little clarity to allies, adversaries, and companies around the world. Joe Biden’s actions have been more systematic, but long-term U.S. goals have remained hidden beneath bureaucratic opacity and cautious platitudes.

Last Friday, however, a dense regulatory filing from a little-known federal agency gave the strongest hint yet of U.S. intentions. The Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) announced new extraterritorial limits on the export to China of advanced semiconductors, chip-making equipment, and supercomputer components. The controls, more so than any earlier U.S. action, reveal a single-minded focus on thwarting Chinese capabilities at a broad and fundamental level. Although framed as a national security measure, the primary damage to China will be economic, on a scale well out of proportion to Washington’s cited military and intelligence concerns. The U.S. government imposed the new rules after limited consultation with partner countries and companies, proving that its quest to hobble China ranks well above concerns about the diplomatic or economic repercussions.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-03-01, 16:37

All the Trump voters who've turned into virulent anti-China Foxbots is really interesting and explains the floating curve of what's acceptable, like deficits, only matters when there is a Democrat in The White House.

Lots of butt hurt folks who have no clue how much they buy wouldn't be affordable to them if it or its components weren't coming from China.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-02, 07:54

GRR Spartan wrote:All the Trump voters who've turned into virulent anti-China Foxbots is really interesting and explains the floating curve of what's acceptable, like deficits, only matters when there is a Democrat in The White House.

Lots of butt hurt folks who have no clue how much they buy wouldn't be affordable to them if it or its components weren't coming from China.

While it is correct to say that buying from China lowered the costs of many goods for the population overall, (and increased profits for major corporations) ignoring the costs of running an open trade policy with partners like China, and to a lesser extent the countries in the EU, should not be overlooked.

While Trump's China "policy" was as noted above "scattershot" the general trend of asking if open trade with countries who are not allowing open trade themselves is good, and even if unfettered open trade is good for the military security of the United States.  trump was not wrong, his polices just were not properly focused.

President Biden has put more focus on protecting good US jobs & on national security, but of course the Fox News programed minions really don't pay enough attention to know what is happening.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Racist conspiracy theory.... true? - Page 2 Empty Not so fast, Elon, says tNYT, March 17th, 2023

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-17, 08:34

Racist conspiracy theory.... true? - Page 2 Scree122

Seems like there are late returns coming in from New York
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-03-17, 08:40

For reference... apparently they ARE a real thing...

Racist conspiracy theory.... true? - Page 2 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.exoticanimalsforsale.net%2Fimg%2Farticles%2Fpet-raccoon-dog
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-03-17, 10:00

Genetic Data Links Covid Origins To Raccoon Dogs Sold At Wuhan Wet Market, Reports Say

I am Anti-Raccoon Dog.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-03-17, 10:45

These wackadoodles who spout off about China have kids and grandkids who have TikTok installed on their Chinese manufactured smart phones.

They drive Detroit 3 vehicles that use frames, fenders hoods, doors and tailgates that are made in the US with progressive dies designed in the US and manufactured in China.

They are writing their angry letters about China to the editor on laptops or desk top computers on machines made in China with a plethora of Chinese components looking at their monitor made in China. Watching FoxNews on their big flat screens made in China

Bitiching about China is faux patriotic “conservative” talking point. Without China those crying about China wouldn’t be enjoying their current standard of living because they couldn’t afford items that aren’t made in China or have Chinese components.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next