Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever had a girlfriend that you wouldn’t want to fight?

+8
MiamiSpartan
Robert J Sakimano
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
Trapper Gus
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
kingstonlake
12 posters

Go down

Have you ever had a girlfriend that you wouldn’t want to fight? Empty Have you ever had a girlfriend that you wouldn’t want to fight?

Post by kingstonlake Tue 8 Aug - 8:35

Women’s soccer got me to thinking.

I had a girlfriend back in the day. Soccer player. Fanatic about it. Super aggressive player. Bout 5-7”, I’d guess 130lbs. Super super athletic type. Pretty much a Tom boy. To this day, still. Blew her knee out and three surgeries later pretty much left her jaded. Now I’m 90% sure I could win the fight but it would be the kinda fight where you’d win but take damage.

Anybody?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had a girlfriend that you wouldn’t want to fight? Empty Re: Have you ever had a girlfriend that you wouldn’t want to fight?

Post by DWags Tue 8 Aug - 8:45

Every last one of them, including my wife
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, Trapper Gus, kingstonlake and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had a girlfriend that you wouldn’t want to fight? Empty Re: Have you ever had a girlfriend that you wouldn’t want to fight?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 8 Aug - 8:47

I wouldn’t want to fight any of them Kingston. But if I were to rank them by how swiftly they could kick my ass, the girl I dated senior year of high school was a soccer player that went on to the Air Force after a year of college. She could definitely kick my ass thoroughly.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue 8 Aug - 9:01

Like my mother my girlfriends could kick my ass with just the right facial expression.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Floyd Robertson, DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 8 Aug - 10:39

I have never felt physically threatened by any woman as an adult. Don't be ridiculous.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue 8 Aug - 14:38

Cameron wrote:I have never felt physically threatened by any woman as an adult. Don't be ridiculous.
I had a neighbor who was a 6ft body builder who messed around in jujitsu. She worked as a teacher in inner city flint.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 8 Aug - 20:41

I never had many girlfriends. Maybe three my entire life (married one of them).

That said, I'm kind of a wimp. I wouldn't mess with any of them, now or then.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

aualum06 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 8 Aug - 21:19

Cameron wrote:I have never felt physically threatened by any woman as an adult. Don't be ridiculous.

Where are the bodies buried, Cam?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

DWags and aualum06 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 8 Aug - 22:33

I knew girl at State, casually dated a couple of timed, but never got serious and mostly just stayed friends. And holy fuck am I glad that that was her decision to not be more.

I still remember watching one of her intramural floor hockey games, and she's talking to her team, eyes like fire, voice quivering with rage, "I want to pound them into the ground and make them fucking cry."  Her intense competitiveness was something I had never seen in a girl I knew up to that point.  It excited me.  But also kind of scared me.

I mean, she was hot, amazing body, and most of the time was the sweetest thing, in that great way that just makes you putty in their hands.  But she had some bottled up rage (deservedly so), and I would never want to be on her bad side, which is why I'm glad things always stayed casual by her choice.  She would have kicked my ass two ways from Sunday.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 9 Aug - 7:56

MiamiSpartan wrote:I knew girl at State, casually dated a couple of timed, but never got serious and mostly just stayed friends. And holy fuck am I glad that that was her decision to not be more.

I still remember watching one of her intramural floor hockey games, and she's talking to her team, eyes like fire, voice quivering with rage, "I want to pound them into the ground and make them fucking cry."  Her intense competitiveness was something I had never seen in a girl I knew up to that point.  It excited me.  But also kind of scared me.

I mean, she was hot, amazing body, and most of the time was the sweetest thing, in that great way that just makes you putty in their hands.  But she had some bottled up rage (deservedly so), and I would never want to be on her bad side, which is why I'm glad things always stayed casual by her choice.  She would have kicked my ass two ways from Sunday.
Have you ever had a girlfriend that you wouldn’t want to fight? 502811600

my wife played D1 basketball, was an all state player in Georgia. Sweet as can be, but I know that 'eyes like fire' and competitive nature you're referring to.

over 30+ years, I've been able to figure out when to just kinda stop talking and ease on out of the room. Have you ever had a girlfriend that you wouldn’t want to fight? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan, Pervis Muldoon and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InternetWarrior Mon 14 Aug - 10:16

My friend dated a judoka, she went to competitions all the time and had plenty of medals.
Anyways, it was a running joke that he can't leave her or she would leave him unconscious.
InternetWarrior
InternetWarrior
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Mon 14 Aug - 14:31

I had a girlfriend who went to the doctor and was told she had herpes. We lived together but I was at work at the time. Before I got home, she received a call from the doctor's office saying that they were mistaken - which was good for me because for a couple of hours she was thinking I had cheated on her and given her herpes. She told me that night that if I had come home before that call came, she would have killed me dead. I wouldn't have wanted that fight.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 15 Aug - 15:08

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
I had a neighbor who was a 6ft body builder who messed around in jujitsu. She worked as a teacher in inner city flint.

No. That’s woman strength. I’d knock her ass out

-Cameron probably.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, Cameron and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 15 Aug - 15:16

Pervis Muldoon wrote:I had a girlfriend who went to the doctor and was told she had herpes. We lived together but I was at work at the time. Before I got home, she received a call from the doctor's office saying that they were mistaken - which was good for me because for a couple of hours she was thinking I had cheated on her and given her herpes. She told me that night that if I had come home before that call came, she would have killed me dead. I wouldn't have wanted that fight.

You should've proposed on the spot. If a woman’s not willing to kill you in a jealous rage, what good is she?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Tue 15 Aug - 22:55

Rocinante wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:I had a girlfriend who went to the doctor and was told she had herpes. We lived together but I was at work at the time. Before I got home, she received a call from the doctor's office saying that they were mistaken - which was good for me because for a couple of hours she was thinking I had cheated on her and given her herpes. She told me that night that if I had come home before that call came, she would have killed me dead. I wouldn't have wanted that fight.

You should've proposed on the spot. If a woman’s not willing to kill you in a jealous rage, what good is she?

And that was far from her only jealous rage. There was also a good side to her intensity. It was a difficult decision to break up with her because it was such a dynamic relationship, but I'm glad I was able to walk away.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 16 Aug - 7:54

I take good care of my women. Also, I am very kind and gentle. So no.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down