Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I owe my ex girlfriend money.. How do I give it to her?

+13
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
AMwood
Marc Summers
LoneWolfSparty
CORNER BLITZ
Code_Warrior
CheesySpartan
Blanch32
HT
Turtleneck
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
17 posters

Go down

I owe my ex girlfriend money.. How do I give it to her? Empty I owe my ex girlfriend money.. How do I give it to her?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-02-18, 01:19

How about in a bag of shit?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I owe my ex girlfriend money.. How do I give it to her? Empty Re: I owe my ex girlfriend money.. How do I give it to her?

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-02-18, 02:20

I owe my ex girlfriend money.. How do I give it to her? Flamin10
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I owe my ex girlfriend money.. How do I give it to her? Empty Re: I owe my ex girlfriend money.. How do I give it to her?

Post by Turtleneck 2015-02-18, 07:38

AMwood already gave it to her.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-02-18, 07:45

Through the back door.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-02-18, 08:00

You sound broke
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-02-18, 08:24

Blanch32 wrote:You sound broke
 Well, I believe he is still in college...
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-02-18, 09:17

Just give her what you owe with no fanfare and terminate all contact with her after the transaction is done. She loaned you the money in good faith, return it to her in good faith.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-02-18, 09:21

Code_Warrior wrote:Just give her what you owe with no fanfare and terminate all contact with her after the transaction is done. She loaned you the money in good faith, return it to her in good faith.

With a poop dollar
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-02-18, 09:26

Hire a hot stripper to deliver it for you.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-02-18, 09:38

I wouldn't pay it back.

Think about it, if you loaned her cash, would she have paid you back? Probably not.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-02-18, 09:40

Marc Summers wrote:I wouldn't pay it back.

Think about it, if you loaned her cash, would she have paid you back? Probably not.

But she would expect you to pay child support for a child that you did not father with her.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-02-18, 09:41

subtract half the cost of all dinners and movies you paid for.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-02-18, 09:56

Turtleneck wrote:

But she would expect you to pay child support for a child that you did not father with her.

Depends how trashy and poor she is.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-02-18, 09:58

Roll it up inside a tampon applicator and tell her she knows where to stick it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-02-18, 09:58

Blanch32 wrote:You sound broke

This is a true statement.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-02-18, 09:59

Tim Wakefield wrote:I owe my ex girlfriend money.. How do I give it to her? Flamin10

Old man Clemons hates shit! I owe my ex girlfriend money.. How do I give it to her? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-02-18, 10:01

you should give it to her in pennies..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-02-18, 10:52

How much money are we talking here?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-02-18, 10:53

Ass Dan wrote:How much money are we talking here?

$3.37
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-02-18, 10:55

Turtleneck wrote:

$3.37

Put it in an envelope, wrap it around a brick and throw it through her window
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-02-18, 11:02

Code_Warrior wrote:Just give her what you owe with no fanfare and terminate all contact with her after the transaction is done.  She loaned you the money in good faith, return it to her in good faith.
This. Jokes are fun and everything, but be a man, pay your debt and try not to act all vindictive about some B that dumped you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2015-02-18, 12:00

Pay her off with Sanrio Cash Points, the currency used in Hello Kitty Online.

Sincerely,
Forbin
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note 2015-02-18, 12:57

Wait for these two guys show up to collect:

I owe my ex girlfriend money.. How do I give it to her? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSghS3wgX3gztwTESgH0LZ_YAamPhgs-dYDniLjhn9nXStNp-IA
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-02-18, 14:37

Green Note wrote:Wait for these two guys show up to collect:

I owe my ex girlfriend money.. How do I give it to her? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSghS3wgX3gztwTESgH0LZ_YAamPhgs-dYDniLjhn9nXStNp-IA

What then? Will they make forced 'science' puns until I find the remote to change the channel?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-02-18, 14:44

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
This. Jokes are fun and everything, but be a man, pay your debt and try not to act all vindictive about some B that dumped you.

She dumped him? A few years ago this 20 yo dumped me the day msu beat uga in the bowl game to go back to her ex girlfriend. Left her college id at my place and wanted me to mail it back to here. I did not so I assume she still hates me.

Oh well, she gave me my first hand job to completion since the bobby Williams era
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-02-18, 14:46

Ass Dan wrote:How much money are we talking here?

$175 or so. Not a ton to people here, but a lot to me in my current situation. Fuckin a.

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I know. This thread was meant for jokes.

Blanch32 wrote:

She dumped him?  A few years ago this 20 yo dumped me the day msu beat uga in the bowl game to go back to her ex girlfriend.  Left her college id at my place and wanted me to mail it back to here.  I did not so I assume she still hates me.

Oh well, she gave me my first hand job to completion since the bobby Williams era

She pretty much forced me to "talk" and end it, not cheating, but I just wasn't happy and that was a result of her behavior. sunny

I need to go to Dublin or Rick's tonight. Who's in?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-02-18, 15:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
I know. This thread was meant for jokes.
Oh. In that case give her $175 in loose change.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note 2015-02-18, 19:13

Ass Dan wrote:

What then? Will they make forced 'science' puns until I find the remote to change the channel?

Too obscure? You have to have been a fan of the show, or at least seen this episode, where the two try to collect a debt for Penny from her old boyfriend.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down