Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israel war

+19
TravelinMan
Trapper Gus
Zurn
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
steveschneider
Motown Spartan
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
gomersbro
Cameron
Jake from State Farm
Floyd Robertson
Spartytruth
Rocinante
InTenSity
sεяεηιτλ
23 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Israel war - Page 7 Empty Re: Israel war

Post by Trapper Gus Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:37 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Well do you really think he is voting third party, or is he just selling this to wavering liberal supporters?  I think the latter.  

So, this only sounds like it is addressed to him.

That and I believe in free & fair elections, so that part is easy to articulate.
I don’t think that ever post is a campaign ad

And you have been paying attention to how disinformation and political influencing is done on our newish communication media (the internet) for how long?

I'll agree that Zurn may not actively know what he is doing, but the internet and other modern media have programmed him to do it.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:36 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Joe Biden is a great American, one of the greatest - but I can't support someone who blindly supports the terrorist in Israel.

the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is a bloated sack of disgusting putrid christian filth who rapes women and girls, wrap  himself in the flag while inciting violence on America, gripping his filthy bible.

RFK Jr is an anti-vax conspiracy theorist trying to capitalize on his elitist family name to advance his sick, twisted, corporate-supported agenda and the low-information people believe it.

Bob, I know you are smarter than you let on, and that you understand that the United States national interest is what Biben has to consider first, thus in the interest of trying to keep the mid-east under control he really has no good options in this situation, but would you have him supporting Hamas instead?  There as only two sides here.
seems to me that both Ithe government  of Israel and Hamas are terrorist organizations. I hate that my government chooses to support one of them.

It would be disingenuous for me to pretend otherwise.

That's all, dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:37 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Bob, I know you are smarter than you let on, and that you understand that the United States national interest is what Biben has to consider first, thus in the interest of trying to keep the mid-east under control he really has no good options in this situation, but would you have him supporting Hamas instead?  There as only two sides here.
seems to me that both Ithe government  of Israel and Hamas are terrorist organizations. I hate that my government chooses to support one of them.

That's all, dude.

While somewhat true it isn't in the top 10, for me, of reasons I vote for people in my government.  I'm more concerned about what the US does to other countries and if the US is supporting countries where their governments support Life, Liberty & Pursuit of Happiness in a democratic system, though again that is really not in the top 5 reasons I vote for people.  Mostly I vote for people who support those policies in my country.

Sorry to be focused on my own well-being, but as Truman Capote once said, "I understand there are two points of view on this issue, however in this case I have to take the point of view which benefits me", when he was talking about a lawsuit, in which he was involved.

In other news, the voters in Israel are stupid...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Israel war - Page 7 Empty More on the benefits of ranked voting

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:02 am

With U.S. democracy plagued by extremism, polarization, and a growing disconnect between voters and lawmakers, a set of reforms that could dramatically upend how Americans vote is gaining momentum at surprising speed in Western states.

Ranked choice voting, which asks voters to rank multiple candidates in order of preference, has seen its profile steadily expand since 2016, when Maine became the first state to adopt it. But increasingly, RCV is being paired with a new system for primaries known as Final Five — or in some cases, Final Four — that advances multiple candidates, regardless of party, to the general election.

Together, proponents argue, these twin reforms deliver fairer outcomes that better reflect the will of voters, while disempowering the extremes and encouraging candidates and elected officials to prioritize conciliation and compromise.

Alaska, the only state currently using RCV-plus-Final Four or Final-Five, appears to be seeing some benefits to its political culture already: After years of partisan rancor, both legislative chambers are now controlled by bipartisan majorities eager to find common ground and respond to the needs of voters, say lawmakers in the state who have embraced the new system.

A slew of other states could soon follow in Alaska’s footsteps. Last year, Nevada voters approved a constitutional amendment that would create an RCV-plus-Final-Five system — for the measure to take effect, voters must approve it again next year.

Efforts also are underway to get RCV-plus-Final-Five on Arizona’s 2024 ballot, and RCV-plus-Final-Four on the 2026 ballots in Colorado and Idaho — where organizers announced Wednesday that they’ve gathered 50,000 signatures (they need around 63,000 to qualify). Even Wisconsin Republicans, who in the redistricting sphere have fought reform efforts tooth and nail, in December held a hearing for bipartisan legislation that would create RCV-plus-Final-Five, though its prospects appear dim.

Meanwhile, Oregon voters will decide next year whether to adopt RCV alone. And this year, Minnesota and Illinois lawmakers passed bills to study RCV, while Connecticut approved a measure that allows local governments to use it.

https://michiganadvance.com/2024/01/01/how-a-new-way-to-vote-is-gaining-traction-in-states-and-could-transform-us-politics/
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:42 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

That's all, dude.

While somewhat true it isn't in the top 10, for me, of reasons I vote for people in my government.  I'm more concerned about what the US does to other countries and if the US is supporting countries where their governments support Life, Liberty & Pursuit of Happiness in a democratic system, though again that is really not in the top 5 reasons I vote for people.  Mostly I vote for people who support those policies in my country.

Sorry to be focused on my own well-being, but as Truman Capote once said, "I understand there are two points of view on this issue, however in this case I have to take the point of view which benefits me", when he was talking about a lawsuit, in which he was involved.

In other news, the voters in Israel are stupid...
yep - Netanyahu is the Israeli version of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.

corrupt, immoral, aspirations of genocide all while hiding behind their cute little religion.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:12 am

Heavy fighting raged in central and southern Gaza on Wednesday as fears mounted of a regional escalation following a strike in Beirut that killed one of the top Hamas leaders.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-01-03-2024-e8fbda2d29e645dcd9bd2cb94ce90948

IMO the global "disrupters", powerful people who want to throw the national governments into turmoil, Trump's backers being part of this insane cabal, are winning. This is partly because Netanyahu is also an associate member of this group, as is Hamas. Biden has been trying to tamp this down, with really limited effect.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:32 am

And your evidence that he is trying to tamp it down would be? All the munitions he keeps sending them?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:44 am

Cameron wrote:And your evidence that he is trying to tamp it down would be? All the munitions he keeps sending them?

There has been reporting since the start of this on how the US officials, such as military advisors, have been pushing on Israel to limit their response & to have specific stated goals for this war.  It doesn't seem to have been successful.

The US Navy also has been blocking attacks on Israel from other countries in the region, and attacks on shipping that are being made is support of igniting a regional war, on Biden's orders.

I have pointed out that this fucking thing is more complex than the murdering war crimes ongoing in the local fighting.

At the highest global levels this is the United States & its allies trying to maintain a global order against Trump/Netanyahu/Putin who are trying to disrupt and/or destroy the global order, each for their own ends.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:34 am

So no evidence that Biden is tamping anything down in any meaningful way, got it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:43 am

Cameron wrote:So no evidence that Biden is tamping anything down in any meaningful way, got it.

On February 4, 2021, just after Secretary of State Antony Blinken took office, Biden spoke at the State Department and said “the message I want the world to hear today” is that “America is back. Diplomacy is back at the center of our foreign policy.” In a New York Times article from December 31, Peter Baker, Edward Wong, Julian E. Barnes, and Isabel Kershner emphasize that Biden and his team have been engaged constantly in diplomacy with Israel, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Oman. Since the October 7, 2023, attack by Iran-backed Hamas on Israel, Biden has spoken with Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu 14 times and visited Israel; Blinken has traveled to the region three times and visited Israel five times.

On December 22, in the Christian Science Monitor, Arab political journalist Taylor Luck and correspondent Fatima AbdulKarim reported that Arab Gulf states, Egypt, Jordan, the U.S., and the European Union have created “[a] massive postwar reconstruction plan…for the besieged Gaza Strip.” The plan is to “rebuild the coastal strip, unite and overhaul Palestinian governance, and create a Palestinian security force in Gaza to ensure Palestinian and Israeli security.”

Arab diplomats insist the reconstruction of southern Gaza, including alleviating suffering, rebuilding housing and infrastructure, and restoring jobs, must be “rapid”; Gulf states have set $3 billion a year for ten years as the first budget. The plan calls for a “revamped and revitalized” Palestinian Authority to govern Gaza and the West Bank with current president Mahmoud Abbas as a figurehead and an apolitical unity government running affairs.

The plan is still developing, but already the main obstacles are Israel’s governing coalition, led by Netanyahu, who refuses the ideas of a two-state solution and of a Palestinian Authority in charge of Gaza, and Hamas, which Gulf states as well as the U.S. reject as a participant in the future governance of Gaza. Other Iran-backed militias also oppose such a solution.

From the beginning of the Hamas-Israel war, the Biden administration has been very clear that its first goal was to make sure the conflict didn’t spread, with Lebanon’s Iran-allied Hezbollah and other proxy militias joining in fully. Biden immediately sent two carrier groups to the region and promised “to move in additional assets as needed.” On October 10 he warned: “Let me say again—to any country, any organization, anyone thinking of taking advantage of this situation, I have one word: Don’t. Don’t.”

Also today, in response to calls from Israeli cabinet members for the resettlement of Palestinians outside Gaza, the U.S. State Department issued a “rejection” of both the language and the idea. “We have been clear, consistent, and unequivocal that Gaza is Palestinian land and will remain Palestinian land, with Hamas no longer in control of its future and with no terror groups able to threaten Israel. That is the future we seek, in the interests of Israelis and Palestinians, the surrounding region, and the world.”

And in today’s Washington Post, Lebanon’s former prime minister Fouad Siniora and former Lebanese lawmaker Basem Shabb noted that “[d]espite the ferocity of the bombing and the great loss of innocent civilian lives in Gaza, the conflict remains largely contained to an Israeli-Palestinian confrontation—and more specifically, is broadly understood in the Arab world to be a conflict with Hamas, a non-state actor,” but warned the conflict must not spread. They noted that in November, “[i]n a first, 57 Arab and Islamic countries…called for a peaceful resolution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict based on a two-state solution,” the same concept embraced by the Biden administration.

“In response to Israel’s atrocities in Gaza, the Arab world responded with denunciation—but, more importantly, with diplomacy. No military threats were issued by any of the Arab states toward Israel,” the Lebanese lawmakers pointed out. They urged Israel to embrace the two-state solution “and, in doing so, usher in a new era in the Middle East.”

Biden has been doing a good job on this, so far.

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:47 am

No, he hasn't.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:57 am

Cameron wrote:No, he hasn't.

No real widening of the war says he has.

It is pretty clear he is working to pick up the pieces after the people of Israel throw Netanyahu and his band of murdering zionists out. (And I mean zionist in its 19th century meaning, not as what it has been twisted into in the 21st century)
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:27 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
Cameron wrote:No, he hasn't.

It is pretty clear he is working to pick up the pieces after the people of Israel throw Netanyahu and his band of murdering zionists out. (And I mean zionist in its 19th century meaning, not as what it has been twisted into in the 21st century)

Honestly, Trapper, sometimes your partisan hackery makes you seem like a real dumbass.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and TravelinMan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:31 pm

Cameron wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

It is pretty clear he is working to pick up the pieces after the people of Israel throw Netanyahu and his band of murdering zionists out.  (And I mean zionist in its 19th century meaning, not as what it has been twisted into in the 21st century)

Honestly, Trapper, sometimes your partisan hackery makes you seem like a real dumbass.
Israel war - Page 7 HFNECc

Don’t forget about selling yourself as the foremost expert on every topic imaginable but really it’s all just boring partisan hackery and never an original thought.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:46 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Israel war - Page 7 HFNECc

Don’t forget about selling yourself as the foremost expert on every topic imaginable but really it’s all just boring partisan hackery and never an original thought.

In my defense, other than on certain engineering questions I don't claim to be an expert.  I do read and share what others are saying...

You can ignore what others are claiming Biden is trying to do with diplomacy, that the US Navy is stopping missles aimed at Israel has been in the news.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:26 pm

Cameron wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

It is pretty clear he is working to pick up the pieces after the people of Israel throw Netanyahu and his band of murdering zionists out.  (And I mean zionist in its 19th century meaning, not as what it has been twisted into in the 21st century)

I am partisan in favor of the United States & the ideals it stands for.  Sadly for the last 45 years, or thinking about it, longer, as Nixon betrayed my country for an election in 1968, we have only had one of the two major political parties that attempts to follow those ideals, so yes, I am forced to support that party, because I feel there is a real danger that the other party will turn my country into a mean spirted set of mobs fighting each other.  I would love to have sane Republicans, and if they were I would consider their points.  I would love it if there were sane leaders in countries like Israel so that my country, which has maintained a semblance of world order since 1945, wouldn't have to support murderous war criminals in order to avoid a larger outbreak of violence.

Reality does not give me any choice in this.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:35 pm

Whatever you need to tell yourself.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:28 pm

Seems like a good time to remind everyone that Israel and Hamas are both terrorist organizations.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:36 pm

Just checking in. Are people still killing each other in the name of their gods in the Middle East?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:51 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Seems like a good time to remind everyone that Israel and Hamas are both terrorist organizations.

Yes they are. Biden's job is to keep them from killing people other than each other
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:47 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Just checking in. Are people still killing each other in the name of their gods in the Middle East?

To clarify, that has not been the case.

Hamas is killing people in the name of their god. Israel is killing people to stop Hamas from this activity. Being done in remembrance of Oct 7 but not in the name of God.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:20 pm

Zurn wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Just checking in. Are people still killing each other in the name of their gods in the Middle East?

Hamas is killing people in the name of their god.   Israel is killing people to stop Hamas from this activity.  Being done in remembrance of Oct 7 but not in the name of God.

As reported, Israel gave Hamus the money and the freedom to buy the weapons and make the plans they made.  Israel did nothing to stop Hamus even though Israel knew the plan for almost a year before Hamus executed it and knew months in advance it was coming.

Hamus may have pulled the trigger, Israel bought the gun and bullets, loaded and pointed it.

All so Israel can claim the land they believe their "God" gave them.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:52 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
Zurn wrote:

Hamas is killing people in the name of their god.   Israel is killing people to stop Hamas from this activity.  Being done in remembrance of Oct 7 but not in the name of God.

As reported, Israel gave Hamus the money and the freedom to buy the weapons and make the plans they made.  Israel did nothing to stop Hamus even though Israel knew the plan for almost a year before Hamus executed it and knew months in advance it was coming.

Hamus may have pulled the trigger, Israel bought the gun and bullets, loaded and pointed it.

All so Israel can claim the land they believe their "God" gave them.

Both things are true.

Netinyahoo needed to have an enemy to keep power. Israeli people should be irate. (and many are)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:01 am

Trapper Gus wrote:

Israel gave Hamus the money and the freedom to buy the weapons and make the plans they made.  

I heard some dumb stuff around here, this may be the dumbest.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:16 am

Zurn wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Israel gave Hamus the money and the freedom to buy the weapons and make the plans they made.  

Might want to read up on this a bit. For years Israel supported Hamas behind the scenes with the intention of that support ruining any chance of a Palestinian state.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:21 am

Motown Spartan wrote:

Might want to read up on this a bit. For years Israel supported Hamas behind the scenes with the intention of that support ruining any chance of a Palestinian state.

Since Israel has made the offer of a Palestinian state multiple times, this seems unlikely.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:25 am

Zurn wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

Since Israel has made the offer of a Palestinian state multiple times, this seems unlikely.

It's not up for debate, they did it.

I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but what a government says vs what it does, are not always the same.

Think about this, if Israel can control the parameters surrounding the creation of a Palestinian state, don't you think that would benefit Israel? Also, don't you think it would benefit Israel to give the appearance that they want to create a Palestinian state? And lastly...is it truly in Israel's power to grant statehood to Palestine?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:43 am

Zurn wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

This can only be a self-referral to your post.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:47 am

Dividing power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank has kept Israel on top for decades and held both Palestine and Hamas in check, but to do so, Hamas needed to be strong enough to have influence over Palestine. What is happening today is a direct result of that.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:50 am

Zurn wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

If I offer to buy your home for one dollar is that a serious offer, or just me saying I offered to buy your home?

https://www.vox.com/world-politics/2023/11/22/23971375/israel-palestine-peace-talks-deal-timeline
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:28 am

Trapper Gus wrote:

If I offer to buy your home for one dollar is that a serious offer, or just me saying I offered to buy your home?

From your link:

Bill Clinton wrote: “You are leading your people and the region to a catastrophe,” former US President Bill Clinton famously told the Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat when he refused a peace deal proposed at Camp David in 2000.

Bill Clinton was right.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:06 pm

Zurn wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

From your link:

Bill Clinton wrote: “You are leading your people and the region to a catastrophe,” former US President Bill Clinton famously told the Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat when he refused a peace deal proposed at Camp David in 2000.

Bill Clinton was right.

Clinton & the US tried to strong-arm the PLA into a bad deal. A take it or leave it offer is not a negotiation, it's an ultimatum.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:24 am

ISTANBUL (AP) — U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken kicked off his latest urgent Middle East diplomatic mission in Turkey on Saturday, as fears mount that Israel’s war against Hamas in Gaza may explode into a broader conflict.

Blinken’s fourth visit in three months comes amid worrying developments outside of Gaza, including in Lebanon, northern Israel, the Red Sea and Iraq, that have put intense strains on what had been a modestly successful U.S. push to prevent a regional conflagration in the weeks after the war began, and growing international criticism of Israel’s military operation.

https://apnews.com/article/us-turkey-israel-greece-gaza-hamas-jordan-36e5e1be205d5200916fd447c8c8e455
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:28 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:

Clinton & the US tried to strong-arm the PLA into a bad deal.  A take it or leave it offer is not a negotiation, it's an ultimatum.

What deal would you offer them Trapper?

They seemed perfectly happy when they were Jordanians and Egyptians, no clamoring for something from the river to the sea.

Sadly for everyone the only "deal" Palestinians are willing to accept is a one-state solution without Jews.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:32 pm

Zurn wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Clinton & the US tried to strong-arm the PLA into a bad deal.  A take it or leave it offer is not a negotiation, it's an ultimatum.

What deal would you offer them Trapper?

They seemed perfectly happy when they were Jordanians and Egyptians, no clamoring for something from the river to the sea.

Sadly for everyone the only "deal" Palestinians are willing to accept is a one-state solution without Jews.

Me?

I would split the country down the middle, 50/50
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:12 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:

That was essentially offered by the UN in 1947 and soundly rejected by the Arabs. Then as now, Arabs (Palestinians) want all of the land.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:25 pm

Zurn wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

That was essentially offered by the UN in 1947 and soundly rejected by the Arabs.   Then as now, Arabs (Palestinians) want all of the land.

It is interesting how you never post links to back up your claims., however in 1947 Pslistine was Palistine & Israel was the dream of zionest terrorists.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:22 pm

Zurn: The Union won The Battle of Gettysburg

Trapper: I demand a link!
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:59 am

Israel war - Page 7 Scree204

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947%E2%80%931948_civil_war_in_Mandatory_Palestine

For those posters, like Zorn, who are ignorant regarding how "Israel" (Really Palestine by historical thinking) came about.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:28 am

Trapper Gus wrote:Israel war - Page 7 Scree204

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947%E2%80%931948_civil_war_in_Mandatory_Palestine

For those posters, like Zorn, who are ignorant regarding how "Israel" (Really Palestine by historical thinking) came about.

To be fair, Israel existed long before Palestine.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next