Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"...

+8
AvgMSUJoe
Trapper Gus
gomersbro
Dendrobates
NigelUno
Motown Spartan
duffy munn
DWags
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... Empty "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-17, 11:19

Go Green, bitchez (and Dendro). 💚
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... Empty Re: "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"...

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-17, 12:07

Go White
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... Empty Re: "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-24, 09:03

I wanna do this "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 3493939353 but I feel more like this No

loved this basketball team and sucks seeing the lose in a game that they played well enough to win.

Happy Friday, bitchez (and Dendro).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-24, 09:08

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 3493939353 "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 969504605

So many great memories for this year's team, who we all thought might not even be in the NCAA's.

AND - It's a FUCKING FRIDAY in spring in Michigan - snow predicted "up north" where ever that is.

I have broken trees to trim!

GO GREEN (like leaves & grass and stuff, oh and like MSU)
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-31, 08:39

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-31, 08:57

And this Friday (or weekend) it is GO WHITE "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 969504605
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-03-31, 09:11

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 2267303065
"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 1f37a
"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 1f37b

One of those weeks.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-03-31, 09:44

Wheels up to Tampa at 2:30. A quarterback who played for me in 1992, has a son, who’s been drafted by the Boston Bruins, but is currently playing for.BU. I am going to be just south of Saint Pete for the next 10 days, but I might drive back up to Tampa and check his son out in the frozen for Friday. It also gives me someone to cheer for other than those fuckers down the road.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, Motown Spartan and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-04-07, 06:16

Happy "jesus is zombie" weekend, bitchez (and Dendro). "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-04-07, 08:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Happy "jesus is zombie" weekend, bitchez (and Dendro). "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 3493939353

Sunny and cool, it's a beautiful day for a ball game, or a bike ride.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-04-14, 09:42

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-04-14, 20:01

April didn't used to be like this
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-04-21, 10:06

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-04-21, 10:07

Good Morning Bob!

How's your health this morning?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-04-28, 06:36

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-04-28, 06:38

Trapper Gus wrote:Good Morning Bob!

sorry, man. I missed this last week.

Once I had the root canal-that-never-was and the endodontist cleaned out a bunch of infection, I was 90% better. Prescription strength Motrin and antibiotics helped.

Extraction this past Tuesday. Feeling pretty much normal (for me) now.

Thanks for checking.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-04-28, 06:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:Good Morning Bob!

Once I had the root canal-that-never-was and the endodontist cleaned out a bunch of infection, I was 90% better. Prescription strength Motrin and antibiotics helped.

Thanks for checking.

Good to hear, are you back to running yet?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-04-28, 07:20

Bob, please submit your Day 2 Mock.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-04-28, 09:58

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Thanks for checking.

a little nervous to run with the jarring, more intense breathing, etc (they kinda scared me the other day into not doing too much), but I did go on a bike ride yesterday - the one sunny day we had this week.

might try and hit up some trail running tomorrow. If my wife lets me. "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 502811600 Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-04-28, 10:00

Nordic wrote:Bob, please submit your Day 2 Mock.
man, I'm not gonna be much good at that. I watched a little last night and found myself getting depressed about the talent gap from some schools to MSU. Of course I knew the gap existed, I just didn't need such a stark reminder.

Then I thought about how the whole NFL draft, in a lot of ways, is kind of a crapshoot anyway.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-04-28, 10:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Nordic wrote:Bob, please submit your Day 2 Mock.
man, I'm not gonna be much good at that. I watched a little last night and found myself getting depressed about the talent gap from some schools to MSU. Of course I knew the gap existed, I just didn't need such a stark reminder.

Then I thought about how the whole NFL draft, in a lot of ways, is kind of a crapshoot anyway.

Did you see the people in the crowd last night Bob? It's like Nedgo was cloned ten thousand times.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-04-28, 10:22

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Did you see the people in the crowd last night Bob? It's like Nedgo was cloned ten thousand times.
"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 502811600 "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 502811600

I did.. I think my 'ol pal has found his people.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-04-28, 10:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

a little nervous to run with the jarring, more intense breathing, etc (they kinda scared me the other day into not doing too much), but I did go on a bike ride yesterday - the one sunny day we had this week.

might try and hit up some trail running tomorrow. If my wife lets me. "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 502811600 Wink

Stick with bike riding until it heals up a bit would be my advice.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-04-28, 10:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 502811600 "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 502811600

It's really mind blowing. I mean, some of them looked to be in their 60's or older.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-04-28, 10:39

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 502811600 "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 502811600

It's really mind blowing. I mean, some of them looked to be in their 60's or older.

Wife said she’s willing to go next year. I will be wearing a GB hoodie. Daughters will have Favre and Rodgers jerseys. Wife will be wearing something MSU. We prolly won’t make tv. But damn the thing is sponsored by Bud Light. Looks real fun.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-04-28, 10:53

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Wife said she’s willing to go next year. I will be wearing a GB hoodie. Daughters will have Favre and Rodgers jerseys. Wife will be wearing something MSU. We prolly won’t make tv. But damn the thing is sponsored by Bud Light. Looks real fun.

It does look like fun and I'm sure Detroit will be cool next year. But man some of those people
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-04-28, 11:04

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: a little nervous to run with the jarring, more intense breathing, etc (they kinda scared me the other day into not doing too much), but I did go on a bike ride yesterday - the one sunny day we had this week.

Stick with bike riding until it heals up a bit would be my advice.
thanks, man - and I'm sure my lovely wife would agree with you.

If I can dodge the rain storms, I'll probably get out on my bike tomorrow morning.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-04-28, 11:08

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

Wife said she’s willing to go next year.  I will be wearing a GB hoodie.  Daughters will have Favre and Rodgers jerseys. Wife will be wearing something MSU.   We prolly won’t make tv.  But damn the thing is sponsored by Bud Light. Looks real fun.

It does look like fun and I'm sure Detroit will be cool next year. But man some of those people
definitely turned into a 'made for TV' spectacle nowadays.

I saw Bryce Young get picked first overall, then walking and it took him a good 90 seconds or so to weave around through the hallways, have some dude in a tuxedo open a door for him, etc. Throngs of alcohol-enhanced Nedgo's gnawing on turkey legs and checking their 401k's greeting him as he rounded the corner.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-05, 05:03

Happy graduation weekend to those who celebrate. Always a fun time in East Lansing.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-05-05, 08:22

Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-12, 07:40

Happy Friday, bitchez (and Dendro).

Heading to Cleveland for a quick weekend hang. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland Museum of Art (a Tudor Dynasty exhibit my wife wants to see).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-19, 07:50

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-26, 08:02

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-05-26, 13:13

This thread will be great in late November.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-02, 10:30

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-09, 06:41

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-16, 06:46

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-16, 07:19

Once again Bob made it through a week. cheers
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2023-06-16, 08:51

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... 969504605 happy Friday!

I took today off, because I also have Monday off (everyone should get it off for juneteenth). The plan is to do some deep cleaning today and Monday. The house is way overdue.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-23, 08:38

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next