Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today

+27
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
The_Dude
Toe
Cym Jim
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Heat Miser
Ass Dan
MiamiSpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
tanfan!
Rod Porkmore
duffy munn
Brock Middlebrook
75alum
kingstonlake
Jethro Bodeen
Code_Warrior
DominosCEO
InTenSity
SeeRockCity
DWags
NigelUno
Herbie Green
LoneWolfSparty
31 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today Empty Very disappointing behavior on the chat today

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-18, 19:56

Babies. You lady parts were showing on that chat.

"We suck." "We're gonna lose." "Wah, wah, wah."

Wusses.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today Empty Re: Very disappointing behavior on the chat today

Post by Herbie Green 2014-10-18, 19:59

Sorry. I was freaking out for a bit there. Glad we put the hammer down even if it was a lame duck opponent
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today Empty Re: Very disappointing behavior on the chat today

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-18, 20:10

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Babies. You lady parts were showing on that chat.

"We suck." "We're gonna lose." "Wah, wah, wah."

Wusses.

Same Old Spartans?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-10-18, 20:12

NigelUno wrote:

Same Old Spartans?

More like same old "Spartans".
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-18, 20:20

There is such a large portion of our fan base that I could not come close to watching a game with. I'd either kill them or myself. Jesus watching the game with my daughters they understand an ebb and flow of a game more than some of the bitches on our board.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-10-18, 21:17

As it has always been and will always be.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-18, 21:44

Diamont gonna rule the b1g.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DominosCEO 2014-10-18, 22:47

I'm really disappointed in all of you. You should all feel ashamed.

- your mom
DominosCEO
DominosCEO
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-10-18, 23:32

They turned it around. But some criticism was understandable during the 1st qtr. On the other hand, I need to learn to realize that opponents are going to give us their best shot and that means they may play out their minds, but won't be able to sustain it. Which is probably what happened today.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-10-18, 23:57

We better take a long hard look at ourselves because our performance in the chat room was absolute garbage
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-10-19, 00:06

Herbie Green wrote:We better take a long hard look at ourselves because our performance in the chat room was absolute garbage
We need to study the film.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-10-19, 01:40

DWags wrote:There is such a large portion of our fan base that I could not come close to watching a game with. I'd either kill them or myself. Jesus watching the game with my daughters they understand an ebb and flow of a game more than some of the bitches on our board.

Your daughters don't give a shit about MSU football. Really. They don't. But they know you do, and you gots da filthy lucre so they do their best to make you think they do. Really. That's all there is to it.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-19, 02:07

Jethro Bodeen wrote:

Your daughters don't give a shit about MSU football. Really. They don't. But they know you do, and you gots da filthy lucre so they do their best to make you think they do. Really. That's all there is to it.

My 17 year old can name more starters than hyou. Guaranteed. If she's not watching the game with me, she's texting me constantly. Her boyfriend drove her home from a high school party early after the Oregon game cause he told me "She was miserable". She's applied for exactly one college. I'm just going to say you're wrong on this one. She's addicted. More than I am.
You're probably right as far as my14 year old.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-10-19, 06:31

It's like some idiots have never watched an MSU football game where halftime adjustments are needed.  Its when we are playing well at the half where we have issues. See Oregon game.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-10-19, 06:34

DWags wrote:

My 17 year old can name more starters than hyou. Guaranteed. If she's not watching the game with me, she's texting me constantly. Her boyfriend drove her home from a high school party early after the Oregon game cause he told me "She was miserable". She's applied for exactly one college. I'm just going to say you're wrong on this one. She's addicted. More than I am.

My daughter, GVSU grad is a rabid MSU fan. Older than your daughters and married to a Michigan fan. She's intense during games but maybe not as much as my 85 year old mother who would trade whatever years she has left to not miss a game. BTW, she knows the whole roster; names, positions and year. She yells like a school girl and never gives up on the team. Very disappointing behavior on the chat today 502811600
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-10-19, 11:51

75alum wrote:

She's intense during games but maybe not as much as my 85 year old mother who would trade whatever years she has left to not miss a game. BTW, she knows the whole roster; names, positions and year. She yells like a school girl and never gives up on the team. Very disappointing behavior on the chat today 502811600

THAT is cool, good for her.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-10-19, 11:53

DWags wrote:

He sounds like a good dude, probably too good. Watch him closely.

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today Watching-you-gif
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-19, 17:37

gHost Spartan wrote: Maybe she just choked on the dude's load and she wanted to get home early to Lisertine. Very disappointing behavior on the chat today 2599972566

His dad has epilepsy and I'm trying to get him fired from his job because of it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-19, 19:38

gHost Spartan wrote: Maybe she just choked on the dude's load and she wanted to get home early to Lisertine. Very disappointing behavior on the chat today 2599972566

Asshole.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Porkmore 2014-10-19, 20:20

DWags wrote:

Would she have stayed until the end of the Nebraska game?
Rod Porkmore
Rod Porkmore
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Porkmore 2014-10-19, 20:22

I don't know if I'm allowed back for the chats after saying during the Nebraska game that Heather Cox probably has a pussy that doesn't look like it has Down's Syndrome.

Intensity's child has Down's and that was a dick thing for me to say. Sorry.
Rod Porkmore
Rod Porkmore
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-19, 20:44

Same shit said on the other board by the Internet police. This board is no different than tcock other than there is very little traffic. But you still have idiots starting threads like this being all holier than thow.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-19, 21:00

Rod Porkmore wrote:I don't know if I'm allowed back for the chats after saying during the Nebraska game that Heather Cox probably has a pussy that doesn't look like it has Down's Syndrome.

Intensity's child has Down's and that was a dick thing for me to say. Sorry.

I don't mind if you're in chat. For 1 I didn't see the comment, for b, you've come out and apologized for saying it, and III at this point I'm not letting comments like that get under my skin because I'm not sure they bother me, yet.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-19, 21:06

Tanfan! wrote:Same shit said on the other board by the Internet police. This board is no different than tcock other than there is very little traffic. But you still have idiots starting threads like this being all holier than thow.

Are you ok with your bestie gHost making blow job "jokes" about dwags 17 year old daughter ?

Can I police that ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-10-19, 21:22

People getting mad at the shit they wrote being thrown back at them. Very disappointing behavior on the chat today 1966794946
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-19, 21:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:People getting mad at the shit they wrote being thrown back at them. Very disappointing behavior on the chat today 1966794946

Crazy, I know.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Porkmore 2014-10-19, 22:18

InTenSity wrote:

I don't mind if you're in chat. For 1 I didn't see the comment, for b, you've come out and apologized for saying it, and III at this point I'm not letting comments like that get under my skin because I'm not sure they bother me, yet.

Thanks man. I just got really excited at the thought of what Heather Cox's pussy looked like and I just couldn't think of a description that would do it justice.
Rod Porkmore
Rod Porkmore
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-10-19, 22:48

Tanfan! wrote:Same shit said on the other board by the Internet police. This board is no different than tcock other than there is very little traffic. But you still have idiots starting threads like this being all holier than thow.
I thought you wanted this board to self-police itself, have posters take matters into their hands and not cry to the mods? Seems that's exactly what is happening here. You should be applauding this.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-19, 22:51

gHost Spartan wrote:

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today 502811600

Okay, let's talk about that for a minute. First, she's 17, at a party, and it's the 2010s... chicks suck dick regularly at this age, it's a common fact. They probably sext too. My wife volunteers at a camp up in Strawberry AZ in the summers and 15 olds are banging. Second, it's funny that you're so shocked and offended but when you assholes gives yourselves free passes with the gay jokes. But yeah, go ahead carry on your manufactured outrage.

Yeah, I don't make gay jokes. But I understand who you are. It's who you are. So I let it go. What can you do about idiots on a message board? You will be who you are no matter what. Carry on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-19, 22:57

gHost Spartan wrote: You and duffy make gay jokes all the fu cking time dude, give it a rest brosef.

you're reaching. It was my daughter, so just let it go.
I will. Oh, and fuck you anyway. You are who you are.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-19, 23:07

gHost Spartan wrote: I won. Thank you for acknowledging it.

Meh, just not interested. You're just a complete asshole sometimes. I know why you did it. Whatever Ghost. You need to understand what you did, and I don't think you're really capable. Just let it go.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-19, 23:32

gHost Spartan wrote:

This isn't the RCMB 2005. DSFs just aren't very interesting to me. But the fact is that you and duffy are assholes to me all the time. In response, I am an asshole to you. It's completely meaningless so there's really nothing to understand about what I did.

Nah, a line was crossed that you're just not capable of acknowledging. I'll let you show all those things that so offended you that you needed to write what you wrote. Know this, you're reaching for reasons, I'm saying just let it go. I think I'm being as civil as someone can be in that situation. Just drop it. If you can't understand it, just drop it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-20, 00:01

gHost Spartan wrote:

1. Get over yourself

2. Go fuck yourself

You play the game by your rules and I'll play by mine. Next question.

You're a ****ing loser. You got your feelings hurt on the Internet so you disrespect someone's 17 year old daughter. Way to be a grown up, pussy. Can't wait for a rebuttal featuring another picture of your feet.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-20, 00:02

gHost Spartan wrote:

1. Get over yourself

2. Go fuck yourself

You play the game by your rules and I'll play by mine. Next question.

Is this a game? Ok ghost. Like I say, you are who you are.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-10-20, 00:02

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today 276803595
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-20, 00:03

DWags wrote:

Is this a game? Ok ghost. Like I say, you are who you are.

Careful dude, if you insult the game he'll wish cancer on you.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-20, 00:10

Ass Dan wrote:

Careful dude, if you insult the game he'll wish cancer on you.

Yeah, I don't think he quite understands. I thought I would take the high road here. I know it's just the internet, and he's been this way for years, but at some level I was wondering if he would even get a slight clue. He's said enough now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-20, 00:13

gHost Spartan wrote:

My feelings hurt? Are you kidding me? Duffy and Dwags say shit all the time, not just to me, to a lot of people. Give them a taste of their own medicine and you see the result. I post a lot of goofy stuff and the boners react, sometimes they bring lots of hate. I think it's funny. But carry on with the manufactured outrage. It's cute.

Nah, you can lump me in with whoever, I'm not bringing hate, I thought maybe even your persona on here would see lines. I know you can't. No big deal, sometimes we're all that way.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-20, 00:17

gHost Spartan wrote:

Yawn... yawn.... yawn.... eat a bag of dicks dude. Since we're talking about self-reflection, maybe you could benefit from same. You spend countless hours on this forum and you say a lot of questionable shit too, more so than me. But yeah, it helps you sleep at night to cast gHost as the bad guy. Very disappointing behavior on the chat today 1966794946

I'm just letting you write. I'm not the judge or jury here. Everyone here can read our stuff. You need to do what you need to do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-10-20, 00:27

I think I might have gotten ebola from this thread.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next