Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today

+27
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
The_Dude
Toe
Cym Jim
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Heat Miser
Ass Dan
MiamiSpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
tanfan!
Rod Porkmore
duffy munn
Brock Middlebrook
75alum
kingstonlake
Jethro Bodeen
Code_Warrior
DominosCEO
InTenSity
SeeRockCity
DWags
NigelUno
Herbie Green
LoneWolfSparty
31 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 2 Empty Re: Very disappointing behavior on the chat today

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-10-20, 00:29

Oh, yeah. Almost forgot.

I think the majority of the posters on this board would agree that it's probably out of line to make a comment like that about someone's 17-year-old daughter.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 2 Empty Re: Very disappointing behavior on the chat today

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-20, 01:27

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yeah, I don't think he quite understands. I thought I would take the high road here. I know it's just the internet, and he's been this way for years, but at some level I was wondering if he would even get a slight clue. He's said enough now.

Yawn... yawn.... yawn.... eat a bag of dicks dude. Since we're talking about self-reflection, maybe you could benefit from same. You spend countless hours on this forum and you say a lot of questionable shit too, more so than me. But yeah, it helps you sleep at night to cast gHost as the bad guy. Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 2 1966794946

Rolling Eyes Uh...NO ONE posts more "questionable shit" here or on tRCMB than you. You're the ****ing poster child for "questionable shit".
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-20, 01:31

SeeRockCity wrote:Oh, yeah. Almost forgot.

I think the majority of the posters on this board would agree that it's probably out of line to make a comment like that about someone's 17-year-old daughter.

Not probably...definitely. Dumb shit like that gets you punched in the mouth.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-10-20, 02:31

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 2 276803595
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-20, 08:46

gHost Spartan wrote: You and duffy make gay jokes all the fu cking time dude, give it a rest brosef.

Whatever. Sorry those "jokes" hit so close to home. And your daughter is a whore.

I'm I doing this right ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 08:57

ghost? Are you coming to the Michigan game? Pretty sure DWags will be there.

Maybe you guys could "chat" at a tailgate.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 09:16

gHost Spartan wrote:

She's 17 months old bro....

Here's Nigel, saying in a thread about my 17 month old daughter recognizing MSU on TV and saying "daddy" saying that her real father is an MSU football player. Where's the outrage????

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t3571-yesterday-my-17-month-old-daughter-said-daddy-when-msu-came-on-the-tv-at-the-bar

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 2 502811600

ghost is desperate now.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-20, 09:24

gHost Spartan wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Whatever. Sorry those "jokes" hit so close to home. And your daughter is a whore.

I'm I doing this right ?

Here's Nigel, saying in a thread about my 17 month old daughter recognizing MSU on TV and saying "daddy" saying that her real father is an MSU football player. Where's the outrage????

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t3571-yesterday-my-17-month-old-daughter-said-daddy-when-msu-came-on-the-tv-at-the-bar

Actually, that was pretty clever and more of a jab at your wife than your kid without being vulgar. What you said was not clever and straight up assholish and graphic. The fact that you don't recognize the difference is not surprising.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-20, 09:39

gHost Spartan wrote:

So are you saying I crossed the line ?

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 09:44

You are all dicks. Reason why the traffic sucks.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-20, 09:50

gHost Spartan wrote:

Dude, get over yourself... I love the self-righteous bullshit from all the people in this thread "oh, gHost crossed the line..." Spend a day and go through the archives. Dwags and duffy post negative shit about me all the time and have made countless homophobic jokes. But I make a comment and suddenly there's such outrage. Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 2 1966794946

And, while you mention punching someone, that actually happened years ago. I ran into a Tater at a tailgate and the dude punched me in the chest for something I'd said about him. It was funny because those fuckers tormented me for years, called my law school, found how where I lived and called my landlord, and stalked me online. But I crossed the line when I made a comment about him Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 2 294152859

Again ghost, you can lump me in with whoever you like, I know how you work.  We've read you for years.  You just don't seem to get this.  Nothing I can do about it. I wish you'd stop implying that I would ever say something about your wife or your daughter, but you won't.  They're your words and one of the reasons I like this place is you get to write them as you wish.  Nobody will stop you and anyone on here has the ability to say anything about anybody.  I'm continuing to try to be as civil as I can.  I acknowledge you really don't have a clear understanding of what you wrote, and I know that you often don't.  It's been your personality for ever here.  I wish you'd just drop  it, but you can't.  You'll say I deserved it, and if that allows you to continue to be who you are, so be it.   You don't have the capability to make this stop, which I find both eye opening and sad.  Carry on.

And, FTR, if you need to post anything at all about me on here, I say, have at it. I get that.

Last edited by DWags on 2014-10-20, 09:52; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 09:51

gHost Spartan wrote:

You made a comment that suggested my daughter's father is an MSU football player which presume that my wife fucked a player. Yeah, super super super cool. I'm obviously a little thicker skinned then some of you.

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 2 502811600

You said she said "daddy" when the football team came on TV.

I ASKED if "Her real father is a football player at MSU?"

I didn't say anything about your wife ****ing anybody. You could have adopted her.

DWags has tried numerous times to let it go, and you insist on taking it to the next level. Congrats on being that guy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-20, 09:53

Tanfan! wrote:You are all dicks. Reason why the traffic sucks.
But this place is more fun. We're allowed to gamble, have DSF's, I don't see many locked threads, there's an arcade and fake gamboling as well. The handful of core posters, once you get used to them, are pretty good. I like it here.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 09:56

gHost Spartan wrote:

A "jab at your wife" - okay, so we're okay with suggesting that someone's wife had sex with members of the football team? And that the content, as it stands, is not vulgar? I want to make sure we're clear. And no, it wasn't clever at all.

I didn't say your wife had sex with members of the football team.

Nice try.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-20, 09:58

gHost Spartan wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Actually, that was pretty clever and more of a jab at your wife than your kid without being vulgar. What you said was not clever and straight up assholish and graphic. The fact that you don't recognize the difference is not surprising.

A "jab at your wife" - okay, so we're okay with suggesting that someone's wife had sex with members of the football team? And that the content, as it stands, is not vulgar? I want to make sure we're clear. And no, it wasn't clever at all.

Well, I took the suggestion as singular, not plural, but whatever. And it was an obvious joke. What you posted had no humorous intent. It was deliberately hurtful and mean. Again, the fact that you don't recognize the difference is not surprising.

You talk about people "tormenting" you for years, yet still continue with the same behavior. You want to be treated like everyone else while being a constant ass. You're the ADHD kid everyone is uncomfortable around because you have no filter. You blurt out whatever pops into your little head hoping for a reaction, then you get pissed when the reaction is negative and blame everyone else for being against you.

Maybe you're the problem rather than everyone else?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-20, 10:01

gHost Spartan wrote:

In that thread? I don't think so. But you have said what others may perceive as crossing the line in the past, and those are the many homophobic comments that you make, almost regularly in fact. It doesn't bother me. This is an internet message board, not real life. I'm sure, in real life, you're a very nice guy, even though you stalk me here and act like an asshole.

For example, IIRC, you made numerous homophobic jokes in my thread about the neighbor approaching me in my garage last Monday, like the scene in "American Beauty." That actually happened. I omitted that the guy jogged by my house a few times when I had the garage open. It was incredibly strange, very creepy. We live in a gay neighborhood and in fact next door is two lesbians, then the gay guy that approached me, then next to him another gay. We bought our house from a gay. Lots of gay.

Um, you are the guy that makes references to gay people constantly.

Why can't you just admit that making a joke about a "load" and somebody's high school daughter was wrong ?

A simple "my bad" and it goes away but you can't do it.

Why ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-10-20, 10:04

Is anyone on this board over 15 years old? 

It would just be nice to know that before I make jokes about banging you in threads. I don't want someone from the FBI getting the wrong idea.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-10-20, 10:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Is anyone on this board over 15 years old? 

It would just be nice to know that before I make jokes about banging you in threads. I don't want someone from the FBI getting the wrong idea.
Good question. Also, isn't repeatedly referring to ones teenage daughters on the internet kinda asking for the occasional sex joke? Seems awfully disingenuous for folks to act so horrified.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 10:23

Cym Jim wrote:
Good question. Also, isn't repeatedly referring to ones teenage daughters on the internet kinda asking for the occasional sex joke? Seems awfully disingenuous for folks to act so horrified.

The Forbin defense?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-20, 11:44

Holy crap.... What a thread explosion. All I was trying to say is some of you came across as homo on the game chat. No need to call family members names over it. Sheesh.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-10-20, 12:07

Message boadin'. Super serious business.Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 2 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-10-20, 12:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Message boadin'. Super serious business.Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 2 502811600

I'm not sure I care for your tone
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-10-20, 12:13

Tanfan! wrote:You are all dicks. Reason why the traffic sucks.

Just shut up already leave the board then
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-10-20, 12:14

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Message boadin'. Super serious business.Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 2 502811600

damn straight.

it's why I don't post on tRCMB.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 12:29

Heat Miser wrote:

Well, I took the suggestion as singular, not plural, but whatever. And it was an obvious joke. What you posted had no humorous intent. It was deliberately hurtful and mean. Again, the fact that you don't recognize the difference is not surprising.

You talk about people "tormenting" you for years, yet still continue with the same behavior. You want to be treated like everyone else while being a constant ass. You're the ADHD kid everyone is uncomfortable around because you have no filter. You blurt out whatever pops into your little head hoping for a reaction, then you get pissed when the reaction is negative and blame everyone else for being against you.

Great idea, heat. Chase everyone off your board with this kind of shit. You'll be down to five posters in no time. The most hated posters too. Your board will just die but keep up the alienation.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-10-20, 12:31

No
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-20, 12:32

Tanfan! wrote:

Great idea, heat. Chase everyone off your board with this kind of shit. You'll be down to five posters in no time. The most hated posters too. Your board will just die but keep up the alienation.

Man do you confuse me. I thought you wanted a message board where people could post whatever they wanted to ?

I do too but draw the line when people post about teenage daughters.

Do you have an opinion about what gHost posted ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 12:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Just shut up already leave the board then
Toe wrote:

damn straight.

it's why I don't post on tRCMB.

Well. You've got people here who a permabanned from the rcmb stalking guys like ghost and can attack his wife without impunity then when he hits back he's the dick. Lol. Clowns the lot of you.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-20, 12:35

duffy munn wrote:

Man do you confuse me. I thought you wanted a message board where people could post whatever they wanted to ?

Why does anyone give a shit about what Tanner says about this board? Has he ever been right about anything? He can't help himself, if there's no drama then the board sucks and he'll just flip over to tCock (a name he came up with btw)
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-20, 12:38

Tanfan! wrote:

Well. You've got people here who a permabanned from the rcmb stalking guys like ghost and can attack his wife without impunity then when he hits back he's the dick. Lol. Clowns the lot of you.

GHost craves attention and then bitches when he gets it. Weird.

And I'll ask again: you ok with bringing teenage daughters into it ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-20, 12:40

Tanfan! wrote:

Don't you have a teenage daughter? If I posted about her getting loads blown on her, no one would support my right to post that. I'd be an asshole. gHost is an asshole for what he posted. It's simple.

I've posted unsavory things and apologized because that's the least I can do. All he needed to do was back off of his point, but instead he's much too self important.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 12:41

duffy munn wrote:

Yes. Dwags fired the first shot at his wife implying she fucked a football player. That upset ghost. He struck back. You idiots stalk him daily. This is why this board isn't any fun. You've got guys like you and NIGEL who spend their entire time on here stalking people they don't like making it uncomfortable for those who may wish to post. Who knows they may get on your bad side and the constant daily attacks just drive people away. Nobody wants to read a thread with you and NIGEL attacking a poster for page after page until you get the last word in. It's flat out creepy and not normal. I'm so looking foward to meeting with with 15 of my normal buddies from Msu and tailgating with them on Saturday. The misfits on message boards are ****ing clowns.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-20, 12:43

Dwags, just let us know when your daughter turns 18.

CUZ THEN THE INAPPROPRIATENESS GETS TAKEN TO A NEW LEVEL!!!

amirite, guys?

yeah... y'all know what I'm talkin about.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 12:45

Ass Dan wrote:

Don't you have a teenage daughter? If I posted about her getting loads blown on her, no one would support my right to post that. I'd be an asshole. gHost is an asshole for what he posted. It's simple.

I've posted unsavory things and apologized because that's the least I can do. All he needed to do was back off of his point, but instead he's much too self important.

You appear to be normal. I would hang out with you.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-20, 12:45

Tanfan! wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 2 502811600 The irony.

1. This is not "my board".
2. I'm allowed to have an opinion just like everybody else here. If you can't handle it, that's on you, and quite hilarious. Your weak sauce doesn't work here.
3. "Chasing everyone off" Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 2 502811600 ****ing pussy. Toddle on back to the tRCMB were there are plenty of noobs to fall for your decade old trollings. SD is better at it than you, ghost, Bob, and Blanche put together anyway.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-20, 12:46

Tanfan! wrote:Yes. Dwags fired the first shot at his wife implying she fucked a football player. That upset ghost. He struck back. You idiots stalk him daily. This is why this board isn't any fun.

Let's be real, broham. You don't like it here, because nobody sucks your dick. If that's how you feel, stay over on tRCMB. Or did you declare you were never going back there again..... again?

(for a week or two).
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 12:48

Rocinante wrote:Dwags, just let us know when your daughter turns 18.

CUZ THEN THE INAPPROPRIATENESS GETS TAKEN TO A NEW LEVEL!!!

amirite, guys?

yeah... y'all know what I'm talkin about.
Hilgayrious.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-10-20, 12:49

Tanfan! wrote:

You appear to be normal. I would hang out with you.
Would you hang out with me? It would be fun. We could catch a movie. Maybe play a round of golf or something.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 12:50

Heat Miser wrote:

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 2 502811600 The irony.

1. This is not "my board".
2. I'm allowed to have an opinion just like everybody else here. If you can't handle it, that's on you, and quite hilarious. Your weak sauce doesn't work here.
3. "Chasing everyone off" Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 2 502811600 ****ing pussy. Toddle on back to the tRCMB were there are plenty of noobs to fall for your decade old trollings. SD is better at it than you, ghost, Bob, and Blanche put together anyway.

You so mad. Lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-10-20, 12:51

scratch
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next