Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today

+27
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
The_Dude
Toe
Cym Jim
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Heat Miser
Ass Dan
MiamiSpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
tanfan!
Rod Porkmore
duffy munn
Brock Middlebrook
75alum
kingstonlake
Jethro Bodeen
Code_Warrior
DominosCEO
InTenSity
SeeRockCity
DWags
NigelUno
Herbie Green
LoneWolfSparty
31 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 3 Empty Re: Very disappointing behavior on the chat today

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 12:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Would you hang out with me? It would be fun. We could catch a movie. Maybe play a round of golf or something.

Why yes. Yes I would. We could always share nakid pics of our wives and girlfriends and then post them for a bunch of strangers to look at.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 3 Empty Re: Very disappointing behavior on the chat today

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-20, 12:55

Tanfan! wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 3 502811600 The irony.

1. This is not "my board".
2. I'm allowed to have an opinion just like everybody else here. If you can't handle it, that's on you, and quite hilarious. Your weak sauce doesn't work here.
3. "Chasing everyone off" Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 3 502811600 ****ing pussy. Toddle on back to the tRCMB were there are plenty of noobs to fall for your decade old trollings. SD is better at it than you, ghost, Bob, and Blanche put together anyway.

You so mad. Lol

Page 1 of the tired Tanfan posting playbook. Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 3 1494614055 Unchanged since 1998.
I wonder what he'll come up with next.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 12:57

Rocinante wrote:

Let's be real, broham. You don't like it here, because nobody sucks your dick. If that's how you feel, stay over on tRCMB. Or did you declare you were never going back there again..... again?

(for a week or two).

I don't like it here because the nutcase stalkers roam here. There is a certain serial killer element to the guys who can't make a point and leave it. This board had a shot at greatness during the early days. Then when NIGEL pulled his power trip it turned off a lot of people. A lot. So you guys can surmise my discontent is realated to some deep seated need for validation all you want. That's not true. It's simply lashing out and I'll just laugh at it. I'm just telling you why I think traffic sucks.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-20, 13:00

Tanfan! wrote:

I don't like it here because the nutcase stalkers roam here. There is a certain serial killer element to the guys who can't make a point and leave it. This board had a shot at greatness during the early days. Then when NIGEL pulled his power trip it turned off a lot of people. A lot. So you guys can surmise my discontent is realated to some deep seated need for validation all you want. That's not true. It's simply lashing out and I'll just laugh at it. I'm just telling you why I think traffic sucks.

Okay in all seriousness, you know how you change that? Post more. Everybody can comment on why things are not meeting expectations, but until YOU (the collective you) use this board more than occasionally, it stays like it is. Make a decision man. Stay or go, but don't sit there in judgement when you're doing nothing to help.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-20, 13:04

Tanfan! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Let's be real, broham. You don't like it here, because nobody sucks your dick. If that's how you feel, stay over on tRCMB. Or did you declare you were never going back there again..... again?

(for a week or two).

If Nigel is so mean to you why don't you just "eviscerate" him? That's what you do isn't it?

Truth is, you're a ****ing joke and your joke has been exposed here. You need thread locks, bannings, and heavy moderation to prop up your weak sauce.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 13:05

Heat Miser wrote:

Page 1 of the tired Tanfan posting playbook. Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 3 1494614055 Unchanged since 1998.
Should I post semi nude pics of my wife and brag about swapping her in Miami?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-10-20, 13:05

Tanfan! wrote:

Yes. Dwags fired the first shot at his wife implying she fucked a football player. That upset ghost. He struck back.
Nigel is the dick that said/implied that (regardless of how he's backtracked in this thread by saying that he meant that maybe gHost's daughter was adopted).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-20, 13:06

Tanfan! wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Should I post semi nude pics of my wife and brag about swapping her in Miami?

Sure. As long as you don't violate the provider terms.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-20, 13:07

Heat Miser wrote:

Sure. As long as you don't violate the provider terms.

I like your wife's apple-bum.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 13:07

Heat Miser wrote:

If Nigel is so mean to you why don't you just "eviscerate" him? That's what you do isn't it?

Truth is, you're a ****ing joke and your joke has been exposed here. You need thread locks, bannings, and heavy moderation to prop up your weak sauce.

Lol. Heat so mad. Truth is you're a creep. A wierd creep who posts nakid pics of his wife. Yeah that's normal. ****ing creep.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-20, 13:08

Tanfan! wrote:

Yes. Dwags fired the first shot at his wife implying she fucked a football player. That upset ghost. He struck back. You idiots stalk him daily. .

Whoa whoa whoa!! I DID NOT DO THAT TANFAN. Ghost tried to lump me in with those that did.

Wtf is wrong with you? I read that comment I try to be civil about it and you guys make shit up about me to justify it? How the fuck does that work?

And FTR I'm free game here. Say what you need to. But that's an out right lie.

Wow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 13:08

Rocinante wrote:

I like your wife's apple-bum.

Yeah. That's normal. Lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-20, 13:09

Tanfan! wrote:

Lol. Heat so mad. Truth is you're a creep. A wierd creep who posts nakid pics of his wife. Yeah that's normal. ****ing creep.

So what, dude? He's into some weird shit. He does it in a healthy way with his consenting wife. Who are you to judge? You never had a woman stick her finger up your ass?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 13:09

DWags wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa!! I DID NOT DO THAT TANFAN. Ghost tried to lump me in with those that did.

Wtf is wrong with you? I read that comment I try to be civil about it and you guys make shit up about me to justify it? How the fuck does that work?

Well. I thought you said it. If I was wrong I apologize. See that's what normal people do.

Wow.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 13:11

Rocinante wrote:

So what, dude? He's into some weird shit. He does it in a healthy way with his consenting wife. Who are you to judge? You never had a woman stick her finger up your ass?

Narcissus. I would never pimp my wife. Whatever.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-20, 13:11

Tanfan! wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

cheers Bottom half of page 1 of the Tanfan posting playbook. He is George Perles predictable folks.

3rd and 4 now, whatever will he come up with next?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 13:12

DWags wrote:

Wow.

Try again here. I thought you said it. If you didn't say that then I was wrong and apologize. See that's what normal people do
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-10-20, 13:13

Rocinante wrote:

(for a week or two).

What's that word tanny likes to use? eviscerated?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-20, 13:13

Tanfan! wrote:

My parents taught me better. I'll make fun of a specific poster but damn wife and kids are off limits. Unless it's complimentary. In my neighborhood growing up, it got you pretty fucked up otherwise.

And nobody stood up for the offender. You're on your own.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 13:13

Heat Miser wrote:

cheers Bottom half of page 1 of the Tanfan posting playbook. He is George Perles predictable folks.

Weak retort. You've said that there times now. This after you lost your temper. Calm down and think of something. Not impressed.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-20, 13:14

Tanfan! wrote:

Yes. Dwags fired the first shot at his wife implying she fucked a football player. That upset ghost. He struck back. You idiots stalk him daily. This is why this board isn't any fun. You've got guys like you and NIGEL who spend their entire time on here stalking people they don't like making it uncomfortable for those who may wish to post. Who knows they may get on your bad side and the constant daily attacks just drive people away. Nobody wants to read a thread with you and NIGEL attacking a poster for page after page until you get the last word in. It's flat out creepy and not normal. I'm so looking foward to meeting with with 15 of my normal buddies from Msu and tailgating with them on Saturday. The misfits on message boards are ****ing clowns.

Dwags didn't post anything about gHost's wife.

If anyone posted shit like that about your daughter you would lose it.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-20, 13:15

This is fun. We haven't had one of these for a while. I needed this.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 13:15

DWags wrote:

My parents taught me better. I'll make fun of a specific poster but damn wife and kids are off limits. Unless it's complimentary. In my neighborhood growing up, it got you pretty fucked up otherwise.

And nobody stood up for the offender. You're on your own.

Totally agree. No not on my own. I'm
Actually with you now that I have the facts straight
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-20, 13:17

Tanfan! wrote:

Try again here. I thought you said it. If you didn't say that then I was wrong and apologize. See that's what normal people do

Well done Tanner.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 13:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

What's that word tanny likes to use? eviscerated?
Dude. You sucked my dick last night. How can the poster claim nobody sucks my dick when you took a full load from an ole man?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 13:18

duffy munn wrote:

Well done Tanner.

I need to take you off the ignore list.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-20, 13:18

Tanfan! wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Weak retort. You've said that there times now. This after you lost your temper. Calm down and think of something. Not impressed.

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 3 1494614055 where did I lose my temper? My comments regarding you have been limited to you. You're the one bringing my family into it. And that's because you're a ****ing pussy.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 13:20

Come on effers. Bring it. Eviscerate me. I can take it.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-20, 13:21

Tanfan! wrote:Come on effers. Bring it. Eviscerate me. I can take it.

No reason to bring it at you Tanner. You manned -up and apologized to Dwags.

Your buddy gHost on the other hand.................
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 13:22

Heat Miser wrote:

Very disappointing behavior on the chat today - Page 3 1494614055 where did I lose my temper? My comments regarding you have been limited to you. You're the one bringing my family into it. And that's because you're a ****ing pussy.

How am I being a pussy when you opened the door to it by posting that weird shit to begin with? Come on heat. You are better than this. Five minutes to think of something and a weak shit response.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 13:23

duffy munn wrote:

No reason to bring it at you Tanner. You manned -up and apologized to Dwags.

Your buddy gHost on the other hand.................

Ghost needs to check himself.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-20, 13:25

Tanfan! wrote:

Ghost needs to check himself.

Yep. But I betcha he doesn't.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-20, 13:33

Tanfan! wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

How am I being a pussy when you opened the door to it by posting that weird shit to begin with? Come on heat. You are better than this. Five minutes to think of something and a weak shit response.

You're certainly welcome to your once a month missionary man opinion on what "weird shit" is. I'm also entitled to my opinion on what a pussy you are because of your whining about Nigel being mean to you too much.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 13:39

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Nigel is the dick that said/implied that (regardless of how he's backtracked in this thread by saying that he meant that maybe gHost's daughter was adopted).

Kind of strange that you didn't mention your (faux) outrage in that thread.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-10-20, 13:40

I had a black forest ham sub at subway for lunch today.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-10-20, 13:45

I want to know more about gHost's supposed encounter with a tater at a tailgate where he was punched in the chest. Gotta be a case of mistaken identity. What are the details around this gHost?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 13:45

Heat Miser wrote:

You're certainly welcome to your once a month missionary man opinion on what "weird shit" is. I'm also entitled to my opinion on what a pussy you are because of your whining about Nigel being mean to you too much.
Better but still pretty weak. I don't discuss my sex life with my wife in a public forum, I only discuss my sex life with fellow swillers on here. If otpt wants to suck my dick and takes a full load I'm gonna brag about it. There is a distinction. Creep
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 13:46

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I want to know more about gHost's supposed encounter with a tater at a tailgate where he was punched in the chest. Gotta be a case of mistaken identity. What are the details around this gHost?

That's news to me. I don't think it happened. Tators = too cool to comiscerate with sexless losers.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 13:48

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I want to know more about gHost's supposed encounter with a tater at a tailgate where he was punched in the chest. Gotta be a case of mistaken identity. What are the details around this gHost?

If ghost comes to the UM game, DWags 17 year old is going to knock his punk ass out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-10-20, 13:50

Tanfan! wrote:

That's news to me. I don't think it happened. Tators = too cool to comiscerate with sexless losers.

Well it certainly didn't happen at an RCMB tailgate. I'm thinking if it happened, it was mistaken identity. None of those guys would ever randomly punch somebody. Except maybe monkey. And he's not really a "tater" as gHost would define it. Or me, I guess. I have a switch. And I know it wasn't me.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next