Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asshole Republicans require me to have an ID to vote and their ****ing machines to check my ID don't work

+7
Toe
tTito
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
CheesySpartan
Robert J Sakimano
xsanguine
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Asshole Republicans require me to have an ID to vote and their ****ing machines to check my ID don't work  Empty Re: Asshole Republicans require me to have an ID to vote and their ****ing machines to check my ID don't work

Post by xsanguine 2014-11-04, 08:29

lol

Don't worry man. Your vote won't count, anyway.

Did they at least give you a sticker to wear?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Asshole Republicans require me to have an ID to vote and their ****ing machines to check my ID don't work  Empty Re: Asshole Republicans require me to have an ID to vote and their ****ing machines to check my ID don't work

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-04, 08:33

to minimize crowds, republicans have instituted a very simple process.. white people vote on Tuesdays and black people vote on Wednesdays..

spread the word..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-11-04, 08:36

I really prefer getting the sticker.

How will people know how patriotic I am if they don't give me a sticker?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-04, 08:38

xsanguine wrote:I really prefer getting the sticker.

How will people know how patriotic I am if they don't give me a sticker?
I want my "I Voted" sticker emblazoned with a bible verse..

not only will they now how patriotic I am then.. they'll also know that I really mean it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-04, 08:42

gHost Spartan wrote:

I live in one of the very few Democrat leaning districts in Phoenix. Like I said, this shit doesn't happen in Scottsdale or Paradise Valley.
I hear ya...

on the upside, other acceptable forms of republican-sponsored voter ID's are as follows:

Chick-Fil-A receipt
NRA membership
one KKK hood (preferably worn)
autographed copy of any Ted Nugent album

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-11-04, 08:42

gHost Spartan wrote:

I live in one of the very few Democrat leaning districts in Phoenix. Like I said, this shit doesn't happen in Scottsdale or Paradise Valley.

They're out to get you, man.

Asshole Republicans require me to have an ID to vote and their ****ing machines to check my ID don't work  300px-tin_foil_hat_2

Now, about that sticker.....
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-11-04, 08:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I want my "I Voted" sticker emblazoned with a bible verse..

not only will they now how patriotic I am then.. they'll also know that I really mean it.

God wills it!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-11-04, 08:53

gHost Spartan wrote:Asshole Republicans require me to have an ID to vote and their ****ing machines to check my ID don't work  901027492

****ing assholes. I plan my ****ing morning and get to the poles at 6 a.m. to ****ing vote and the equipment to check my ID doesn't work. Oh yeah, I wouldn't have to worry about that shit if there wasn't a law requiring me to bring a drivers' license to the ****ing poles. Fuck the GOP and fuck the Republicans, and Ken Bennet the SEcretary of Gayte

So were you able to vote?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-11-04, 08:55

CheesySpartan wrote:

So were you able to vote?

Dude... the Republicans are stonewalling him because they know he's not going to play ball. He can't. Hence this thrad!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-04, 08:56

Voter fraud is rare, at least relative to the concern that some show for voter fraud. If you look at the data versus the carefully crafted narrative, when voter fraud does happen it is usually through mail-in voting...which most voter ID laws have not bothered to address. So these laws are really about an attempt to disenfranchise rather than address a problem.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-11-04, 09:04

Turtleneck wrote:Voter fraud is rare, at least relative to the concern that some show for voter fraud. If you look at the data versus the carefully crafted narrative, when voter fraud does happen it is usually through mail-in voting...which most voter ID laws have not bothered to address. So these laws are really about an attempt to disenfranchise rather than address a problem.

HEY!!! That does not fit the narrative!!!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-11-04, 09:08

Turtleneck wrote:Voter fraud is rare, at least relative to the concern that some show for voter fraud. If you look at the data versus the carefully crafted narrative, when voter fraud does happen it is usually through mail-in voting...which most voter ID laws have not bothered to address. So these laws are really about an attempt to disenfranchise rather than address a problem.

That's a relief. I was under the impression voter fraud was at 100%.

Ya, know... cause in order to vote you have to vote for a politician. If that ain't fraud, I don't know what is.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-11-04, 09:09

Besides... when has gHost (3 of my top 10 posters, btw) ever told a tall tale?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-11-04, 09:18

http://www.mediaite.com/online/msnbc-broadcasts-19-segments-on-voter-i-d-this-week-ignores-poll-showing-74-support-for-i-d-laws/

Lol...the majority of Americans support voter ID regardless of race or political alignment
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-11-04, 09:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:to minimize crowds, republicans have instituted a very simple process.. white people vote on Tuesdays and black people vote on Wednesdays..

spread the word..

Lol because the Democrat party has done so much for blacks
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-11-04, 09:30

gHost Spartan wrote:Asshole Republicans require me to have an ID to vote and their ****ing machines to check my ID don't work  901027492

****ing assholes. I plan my ****ing morning and get to the poles at 6 a.m. to ****ing vote and the equipment to check my ID doesn't work. Oh yeah, I wouldn't have to worry about that shit if there wasn't a law requiring me to bring a drivers' license to the ****ing poles. Fuck the GOP and fuck the Republicans, and Ken Bennet the SEcretary of Gayte

Next time try using the christian guy persona instead of the stoner dude persona.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-11-04, 09:38

CheesySpartan wrote:

Lol because the Democrat party has done so much for blacks

It's not about what your party can do for you... but what YOU can do for your party. Amirite?

Let's get them chad busters out, boys!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-04, 09:59

it's not voter fraud I'm worried about..

it's black people who exercise their right to vote that concerns me.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-04, 11:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's not voter fraud I'm worried about..

it's black people who exercise their right to vote that concerns me.

I more worried about DINKS and their postmodern bullshit about the environment, immigration, and same-sex marriage.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-04, 11:50

Turtleneck wrote:

I more worried about DINKS and their postmodern bullshit about the environment, immigration, and same-sex marriage.
I'm down with that..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-11-04, 12:02

I left my i.d. at home. Can someone by me a 40 at lunch?
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-11-04, 12:58

Did this get moved over here, or was there actually an active discussion here?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-04, 13:29

Cym Jim wrote:Did this get moved over here, or was there actually an active discussion here?
it was moved..

apparently the other board is reserved for talk about UM and how schools that are better than us in football handle rape allegations.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-11-05, 02:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it was moved..

apparently the other board is reserved for talk about UM and how schools that are better than us in football handle rape allegations.

Better than....us?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-05, 07:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Better than....us?
Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-11-05, 10:06

Good good let the butthurt flow right through you.

Liberals are an angry bunch these days. Hope and change baby! Lol!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-05, 10:17

The_Dude wrote:Good good let the butthurt flow right through you.

Liberals are an angry bunch these days. Hope and change baby! Lol!

It's not like anybody, Republican or Democrat, takes anything you post seriously. Need I remind you why?

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Izzos-big-man-recruiting-has-been-whiff-after-whiff-after-whiff-15458392
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-05, 12:41

Stupid cop pulled me over this morning and demanded to see my driver's license! What a violation of my civil rights!!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-05, 12:44

Just opened a checking account, and the stupid idiot bankers demanded I produce photo ID! DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-05, 12:45

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/24-things-that-require-a-photo-id/article/2534254
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-11-05, 12:49

LWS melting down with the triple post. Asshole Republicans require me to have an ID to vote and their ****ing machines to check my ID don't work  502811600 You are not stable.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-05, 13:01

I just made a $1500 purchase via credit card, and the idiot cashier demanded to see picture id! I immediately called the NAACP to voice my displeasure over this blatant bias.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-05, 13:18

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I just made a $1500 purchase via credit card, and the idiot cashier demanded to see picture id! I immediately called the NAACP to voice my displeasure over this blatant bias.

If you are against voter ID laws, I imagine you argue that all of your examples are meaningless because they do not disenfranchise citizens and do not represent constitutional questions. In other words, they are simply not analogous.

Most of the people arguing against voter ID laws argue that such laws have the impact of directly disenfranchising citizens. If one accepts this argument - that these laws disenfranchise - then it means that they see these laws as running up against the 14th and 15th amendments of the Constitution. Your examples simply do not have this kind of impact or otherwise bring about constitutional questions.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but simply pointing out what might be a counter argument.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-05, 14:04

Turtleneck wrote:

If you are against voter ID laws, I imagine you argue that all of your examples are meaningless because they do not disenfranchise citizens and do not represent constitutional questions. In other words, they are simply not analogous.

Most of the people arguing against voter ID laws argue that such laws have the impact of directly disenfranchising citizens. If one accepts this argument - that these laws disenfranchise - then it means that they see these laws as running up against the 14th and 15th amendments of the Constitution. Your examples simply do not have this kind of impact or otherwise bring about constitutional questions.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but simply pointing out what might be a counter argument.

Good point. I am disenfranchised because the precinct I live is is made up of 63% commie liberal morons. I think, therefore, that commie liberal morons should not be allowed to vote because I am disenfranchised by this.

Also, getting to the polling location is mover a mile from my house. Talk about disenfranchisement!! They should make poll workers come to voters homes, while not requiring ID to vote, to canvass votes.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-11-05, 14:15

Turtleneck wrote:

It's not like anybody, Republican or Democrat, takes anything you post seriously. Need I remind you why?

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Izzos-big-man-recruiting-has-been-whiff-after-whiff-after-whiff-15458392

I'd advise people to not take anyone's opinions here seriously.. Asshole Republicans require me to have an ID to vote and their ****ing machines to check my ID don't work  969504605

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-11-05, 14:18

Turtleneck wrote:

I feel like every illegal vote that is cast disenfranchises legal citizens rights to vote and corrupts the process inconceivably.

Libs are just obsessed with race and racism. Its all they have left. 6 years under Obama, and blacks have median incomes down. DOWN in 6 years, and we are YEARS past the recession. Its almost impossible to achieve. But incompetence coupled with arrogance/radicalism is a dangerous combo, as all Americans have learned the hard way.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-05, 14:19

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Good point. I am disenfranchised because the precinct I live is is made up of 63% commie liberal morons. I think, therefore, that commie liberal morons should not be allowed to vote because I am disenfranchised by this.

Also, getting to the polling location is mover a mile from my house. Talk about disenfranchisement!! They should make poll workers come to voters homes, while not requiring ID to vote, to canvass votes.

The political preference of others simply does not qualify as disenfranchisement. There is a difference between disenfranchisement and representation. Yes, because your Congressional District is largely "commie liberal morons," your vote is rendered moot. That plays into arguments about representation and even electoral systems. However, you still have the ability to vote. Your right to vote was not taken from you, and that is where the arguments about disenfranchisement come into play.

People will give you a ride to your polling place. Borrow that one guy's uncle's Obama-phone and call your preferred local party office and say you need a ride. They will pick you up in a van with other elderly people and take all of you to vote.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-05, 14:49

Turtleneck wrote:

The political preference of others simply does not qualify as disenfranchisement. There is a difference between disenfranchisement and representation. Yes, because your Congressional District is largely "commie liberal morons," your vote is rendered moot. That plays into arguments about representation and even electoral systems. However, you still have the ability to vote. Your right to vote was not taken from you, and that is where the arguments about disenfranchisement come into play.

People will give you a ride to your polling place. Borrow that one guy's uncle's Obama-phone and call your preferred local party office and say you need a ride. They will pick you up in a van with other elderly people and take all of you to vote.

Elderly people smell funny. That disenfranchises me.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-05, 14:54

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Elderly people smell funny. That disenfranchises me.

Brady Hoke stole my lunch yesterday, and I missed my opportunity to vote because I needed to get food. Any chance I can sue Hoke for violating my constitutional rights?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-05, 14:56

Turtleneck wrote:

Brady Hoke stole my lunch yesterday, and I missed my opportunity to vote because I needed to get food. Any chance I can sue Hoke for violating my constitutional rights?

IDK, but this entire discussion has disenfranchised me, and Cym Jim needs to delete this thread.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next