Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oregon and DC legalize marijuana

+28
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
I.B. Fine
Cameron
AnomanderRake
Blanch32
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
Herbie Green
MattyFresh
FupaTuba
Robert J Sakimano
Rodeo Burger
tGreenWay
pulling69
Nordic
CORNER BLITZ
DWags
Frank Ricard
Mentalstate
LoneWolfSparty
MiamiSpartan
InTenSity
xsanguine
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
32 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 2 Empty Re: Oregon and DC legalize marijuana

Post by pulling69 2016-10-20, 02:20

I want it to be legal....so that when my joint crippling arthritis kicks in in a few years I have a natural outlet.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 2 Empty Re: Oregon and DC legalize marijuana

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-10-20, 05:18

pulling69 wrote:I want it to be legal....so that when my joint crippling arthritis kicks in in a few years I have a natural outlet.

I want it to be legal so when I'm 75 I can get stoned and sit around watching The Price is Right hosted by that kid Manny from Modern Family.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-03, 12:05

An example of a compassionate Doctor.

Audit: 1 doctor OK’d medical pot for 11,810 patients
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-03, 12:09

LooseGoose wrote:An example of a compassionate Doctor.

Nice. My kind of doctor.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-03, 13:02

DWags wrote:

Nice. My kind of doctor.

A logical one. Love it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-03, 14:06

Not the least bit surprised. Not even one healthcare professional in my doctor's practice (~12+ docs and a couple of LPNs) will write a script for MM. That's likely to be true all over the area, so of course patients will go where they've heard they can get a card. Add to that all the people who want their card just to get a free legal pass and those numbers will be ridiculously high, pun intended.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2016-11-03, 14:58

tGreenWay wrote:

Not the least bit surprised. Not even one healthcare professional in my doctor's practice (~12+ docs and a couple of LPNs) will write a script for MM. That's likely to be true all over the area, so of course patients will go where they've heard they can get a card. Add to that all the people who want their card just to get a free legal pass and those numbers will be ridiculously high, pun intended.

Gotta protect those Big Pharma kickbacks by pushing opioids. (they are)
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-03, 15:03

Rodeo Burger wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Gotta protect those Big Pharma kickbacks by pushing opioids. (they are)

Exactly. The disconnect with the hypocrisy is damn near palpable.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-25, 19:35

Magic mushrooms lift severe depression in trial

A hallucinogenic chemical found in magic mushrooms has successfully lifted severe depression in previously untreatable patients.

Scientists at Imperial College London induced intense psychedelic trips in 12 people using high doses of the banned substance psilocybin.

A week after the experience all the volunteers were depression-free, and three months later five still had no symptoms of the condition.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-25, 22:17

LooseGoose wrote:Magic mushrooms lift severe depression in trial

A hallucinogenic chemical found in magic mushrooms has successfully lifted severe depression in previously untreatable patients.

Scientists at Imperial College London induced intense psychedelic trips in 12 people using high doses of the banned substance psilocybin.

A week after the experience all the volunteers were depression-free, and three months later five still had no symptoms of the condition.

Supposedly used to treat cluster headaches, too.

But their most important medical use is the aiding in the death of human ego.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-25, 22:20

Got into a chocolate bar with a grateful dead bear stamped into it before a show at Red Rocks this past summer. Probably the best concert of my life!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-25, 22:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Got into a chocolate bar with a grateful dead bear stamped into it before a show at Red Rocks this past summer. Probably the best concert of my life!

Psilocybin or lsd (or ex)?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-13, 12:58

Marijuana Is Harder Than Ever for Younger Teens to Find - Regulated markets for adults have not made it easier for younger people to get marijuana.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-13, 13:00

It's a gateway drug, LG. One moment you're enjoying a spliff with your homies and the next you're offering bj's for bath salts.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-13, 13:02

my wife goes to one of those holistic, hippie doctors.

I don't need a hug or a drum circle. I just want the medication.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-13, 13:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:my wife goes to one of those holistic, hippie doctors.

What's your address, bob. I'll mail some medicine to you.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-13, 13:06

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:my wife goes to one of those holistic, hippie doctors.

What's your address, bob. I'll mail some medicine to you.
Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 2 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-12-13, 13:52

Colorado marijuana sales surge to $1 billion in first 10 months of year

The state has raked in $49.7 million in taxes so far this year. The first $40 million goes for school construction projects with anything over that going to the state's public school fund.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by FupaTuba 2016-12-13, 18:09

At what point does this money and voter sentiments outweigh the money spent by private prisons and law enforcement to maintain its status as an illegal narcotic ?
FupaTuba
FupaTuba
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-13, 18:21

FupaTuba wrote:

At what point does this money and voter sentiments outweigh the money spent by private prisons and law enforcement to maintain its status as an illegal narcotic ?

The tipping point has been reached, it's just a case of passing the laws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by FupaTuba 2016-12-13, 18:22

LooseGoose wrote:
FupaTuba wrote:

Do you opine that this will continue to be on a state by state basis?
FupaTuba
FupaTuba
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-13, 18:35

FupaTuba wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Do you opine that this will continue to be on a state by state basis?

For now yes. That's not uncommon that the States lead the way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-12-13, 20:42

Canadian government moves toward legalizing recreational marijuana
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-14, 00:07

Floyd Robertson wrote:Canadian government moves toward legalizing recreational marijuana

Alright, Floyd! Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 2 969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-14, 01:00

So the University and Brady Hoke finally got it done! Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 2 1494614055
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-14, 21:10

lol...

New DEA Code Specifies CBD As Schedule 1 Drug
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-14, 21:50

xsanguine wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Magic mushrooms lift severe depression in trial

Hmmm. I would argue that can cause depression
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-14, 22:31

Herbie Green wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Hmmm.  I would argue that can cause depression

No way. You shed your desire for subconscious padding of the ego. Essentially eliminating insecurity and fear of rejection (at the most fundamental levels). At least for a period of time. That's why psychonauts recommend a psilocybic mushroom experience quarterly.

It's been my most profound experience. Had never been as happy as I am after wards. The article doesn't specify but I believe that's what they're referring to. What I interpreted as a expansion of capacity for understanding and perspective they describe it in body chemistry terms.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-14, 22:32

Antineoplastons wrote:I picked up some Black Widow today and I gotta say I really really likey

Refresh my memory... what's the cross there? White widow and...?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-15, 20:46

Good ol' Mr. Nice Seeds!

Have you tried wax or any of that weird stuff, Anti? I've avoided it firstly because the apparatus looks strange... but seems like a bit of work. I stick mainly to flowers and the occasional edible (I like the hard candies).
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-28, 22:08

Uh oh....

Mysterious illness tied to marijuana use on the rise in states with legal weed

NEW YORK -- For more than two years, Lance Crowder was having severe abdominal pain and vomiting, and no local doctor could figure out why. Finally, an emergency room physician in Indianapolis had an idea.

“The first question he asked was if I was taking hot showers to find relief. When he asked me that question, I basically fell into tears because I knew he had an answer,” Crowder said.

The answer was cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome, or CHS. It’s caused by heavy, long-term use of various forms of marijuana. For unclear reasons, the nausea and vomiting are relieved by hot showers or baths.

“They’ll often present to the emergency department three, four, five different times before we can sort this out,” said Dr. Kennon Heard, an emergency room physician in Aurora, Colorado.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-28, 22:20

LooseGoose wrote:Uh oh....

Mysterious illness tied to marijuana use on the rise in states with legal weed

NEW YORK -- For more than two years, Lance Crowder was having severe abdominal pain and vomiting, and no local doctor could figure out why. Finally, an emergency room physician in Indianapolis had an idea.

“The first question he asked was if I was taking hot showers to find relief. When he asked me that question, I basically fell into tears because I knew he had an answer,” Crowder said.

The answer was cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome, or CHS. It’s caused by heavy, long-term use of various forms of marijuana. For unclear reasons, the nausea and vomiting are relieved by hot showers or baths.

“They’ll often present to the emergency department three, four, five different times before we can sort this out,” said Dr. Kennon Heard, an emergency room physician in Aurora, Colorado.

LOL Just started another thread on this. Everything has a cost........
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-28, 22:24

I thought you weren't coming back until 2017?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-28, 22:27

You'll be fine. Keep puffin'.

These guys were probably drinking frack water or something.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-28, 22:31

Death Roe wrote:I thought you weren't coming back until 2017?

I love that my posting bothers you so much!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-10, 20:16

Poll shows support for legalizing recreational marijuana in Michigan
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-10, 21:01

LooseGoose wrote:Poll shows support for legalizing recreational marijuana in Michigan

I'm shocked at what that senator looks like. Or how dumb his fucking reasons are.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-03-05, 17:49

Moning to Israel might be an option in the near future.

ABC News‏Verified account @ABC 27s28 seconds ago
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's Cabinet approves measure reducing penalties for possession of marijuana http://abcn.ws/2ltgsMZ
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-08, 15:00

Justin Amash Co-Sponsors Bill to End Federal Prohibition on Marijuana
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-08, 15:59

LooseGoose wrote:Justin Amash Co-Sponsors Bill to End Federal Prohibition on Marijuana

Dude has my vote going forward
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next