Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump if you're at work and have no motivation

+34
tGreenWay
Jake from State Farm
DWags
Nordic
Motown Spartan
AvgMSUJoe
Senior Dickfist
Rocinante
steveschneider
Cameron
MSU addict
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
LoneWolfSparty
Travis of the Cosmos
gomersbro
tTito
Izzo Court
The Pantry
Ass Dan
MShmenthU
Oops Thats not right
InTenSity
Chitown_Badger
gvsparty
Dendrobates
Giant Moose
Cym Jim
Brock Middlebrook
Floyd Robertson
Cosmo_Kramer
Nommad2
38 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bump if you're at work and have no motivation - Page 4 Empty Re: Bump if you're at work and have no motivation

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:31 am

Nordic wrote:Bump

Looks like most of the people I work with feel the same way.

Cosigned
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Bump if you're at work and have no motivation - Page 4 Empty Re: Bump if you're at work and have no motivation

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:25 pm

Went into my home office last night. The cat was sitting in my chair and had Christmas music going. There's an echo dot in there and I have no idea how the damn cat got it to work, let alone it's choice of music. I thought it was bad enough that I have a talking dog, now I have to worry about what the cat is up to too?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:55 pm

I've already started prepping for tomorrow. Had an 11am meeting where 20 some people are usually on the call. Only had 6. Meeting was called after 10 minutes. I've got fuckall left to do today work wise.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:08 pm

I am working today and Friday. I’m banking time for next summer when I plan to go hog wild.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:30 pm

Got to a break point after 6 hours so came home.

Have 8 days of PTO that I've gotta take before the end of the year...use 'em or lose 'em. Taking this coming Monday off for a 5 day weekend. Gonna take the rest around the holidays...last day of work for the year is the 18th.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:55 pm

The Pantry wrote:Got to a break point after 6 hours so came home.

Have 8 days of PTO that I've gotta take before the end of the year...use 'em or lose 'em. Taking this coming Monday off for a 5 day weekend. Gonna take the rest around the holidays...last day of work for the year is the 18th.

They still haven’t sent you back home? Wtf?!

My work is the same with use it or lose it. I wish they would let us save a little bit left over. But I can’t complain. We get a good amount of time off.
And I don’t go back from maternity leave until Jan 18
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:55 pm

Dendrobates wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Got to a break point after 6 hours so came home.

They still haven’t sent you back home? Wtf?!

My work is the same with use it or lose it. I wish they would let us save a little bit left over. But I can’t complain. We get a good amount of time off.
And I don’t go back from maternity leave until Jan 18
Worked from home last Friday...was like pulling teeth getting my boss to agree to it. Other than that just a couple Saturdays from home since July.

My sis works for a municipality near Raleigh. She got sent home to work middle of March. As of now, she's not scheduled to return to the office until the end of February, but even that might get pushed back.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:30 pm

I'm working at home... And racking up the Annual leave hours... Can roll over 300+ hours and I have 200+...

Might take next July off.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:05 am

Yo.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:14 am

Hola
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:24 am

Trying to get everything finished by 11:30 to get to a 12:30 tee time.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:30 am

InTenSity wrote:Trying to get everything finished by 11:30 to get to a 12:30 tee time.

It's spelled tea, InTenSity.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:39 am

Turtleneck wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Trying to get everything finished by 11:30 to get to a 12:30 tee time.

It's spelled tea, InTenSity.

Bump. I’m sitting less than a block away from the old Shamrock! ☘
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:36 am

Hi, ridiculously bored an unmotivated at work for a couple more hours.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:39 am

work on NYE, floyd? what in the fuck?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:49 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:work on NYE, floyd? what in the fuck?

Year-end crap that has to get done. I'd rather not be here, but it's only til 1.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:57 am

year end is the worst - but I could basically bump this thread every fucking day....EFD
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:46 pm

Bump. Taking vaca Fri/Mon to head up north for the tournie and have a to do list a mile long. I don't want to do it.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:37 pm

Nordic wrote:Bump. Taking vaca Fri/Mon to head up north for the tournie and have a to do list a mile long. I don't want to do it.
Didn't know you had a place in the U.P. Whereabouts?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:58 pm

Most of the people I deal with are off Friday & Monday. I'll still work, but it is awesome to have a couple of days without endless zoom calls. My motivation to anything else today is waning.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:15 pm

Nordic wrote:Most of the people I deal with are off Friday & Monday. I'll still work, but it is awesome to have a couple of days without endless zoom calls. My motivation to anything else today is waning.

I get tomorrow, but WTF holiday is Monday?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:24 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Nordic wrote:Most of the people I deal with are off Friday & Monday. I'll still work, but it is awesome to have a couple of days without endless zoom calls. My motivation to anything else today is waning.

UAW
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:36 pm

Nordic wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

UAW

Good for them Bump if you're at work and have no motivation - Page 4 328670334
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:40 pm

You should be home coloring Easter eggs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:37 am

Similar with me. I can catch up on some administrative things. And not have anyone bug me.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:04 am

Same here. Company gave us today off.

The three other companies currently in our park also supply the auto industry. They appeared to be closed yesterday. No idea why.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:26 am

Bump
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:38 am

Bump #2...

Sushi or Taco truck? (my biggest decision of the day)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:34 am

Not at work. Office is closed this week. Everyone is working remotely. Not even fucking remotely motivated.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:45 am

The Pantry wrote:
Same here.  Company gave us today off.  

The three other companies currently in our park also supply the auto industry.  They appeared to be closed yesterday.  No idea why.

Many Tier One suppliers staff functions close from Christmas to New Years, since the OEM's are closed, thus no one to work with on projects.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:13 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Same here.  Company gave us today off.  

The three other companies currently in our park also supply the auto industry.  They appeared to be closed yesterday.  No idea why.

Many Tier One suppliers staff functions close from Christmas to New Years, since the OEM's are closed, thus no one to work with on projects.
That post was from Easter weekend but yes, they are off this week. We're open...OEM, not a UAW parts supplier. 65 from our place scheduled the week off. All but one of the head honchos are off. # jumps to 75 on Friday. Taking my last day then. Very quiet in the office. Nodded off for maybe 5 minutes this afternoon.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:38 am

I feel like my 3 weeks off were a waste, as I've been sick and most my family.
So disappointing. I don't want to work. Bleh
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:58 pm

Pre-bump. Work closes this coming Friday until after the new year. I'm already feeling unmotivated.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:15 pm

The Pantry wrote:Pre-bump. Work closes this coming Friday until after the new year. I'm already feeling unmotivated.

Make some Kobe chili.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:20 pm

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Pre-bump.  Work closes this coming Friday until after the new year.  I'm already feeling unmotivated.

Make some Kobe chili.  
No, thanks. I'll leave it you to do the idiotic cooking.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:44 pm

Can I bump when I want to be at work and I’m extremely motivated but can’t because I’ve lost 5 lbs of body weight through various orifices of my body today?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:03 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:Can I bump when I want to be at work and I’m extremely motivated but can’t because I’ve lost 5 lbs of body weight through various orifices of my body today?

Sounds terrible.. Get well soon!
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:15 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:Can I bump when I want to be at work and I’m extremely motivated but can’t because I’ve lost 5 lbs of body weight through various orifices of my body today?

I missed three days of work last week with a sinus infection or some shit. A lot of nasty stuff going around. Get well soon!

Edit: Technically, I didn't miss work at all.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4