Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan

+14
Rocinante
Toe
beal99
I.B. Fine
Heat Miser
Rodeo Burger
Code_Warrior
AvgMSUJoe
tTito
SeeRockCity
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Ass Dan
Turtleneck
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Happens to Hoke

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]
Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]
Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan

Post by Heat Miser 2014-12-02, 16:45

Harbaughs = pipe dreams #1 & #2
Miles = pipe dream #3
Freeze signed extension
Florida already talking to McElwain
The other MSU extending Mullen
Butch Jones happy at UT

No one will take this job.

Schiano seems about all that's left.

Looking like another plan F hire for SCum. Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 502811600
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan

Post by Heat Miser 2014-12-02, 16:48

DeBord is interim coach?!?!? Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 1966794946

Is that like Hackett is the "interim" AD?

[insert Flounder 'oh boy is this great' pic here]
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-02, 17:32

Code_Warrior wrote:Is there some rule that requires reporters to ask stupid questions? One reporter asked Furniture Boy how important it was to get right. What answer is the reporter expecting to get? What is the point of asking that question?

What did he say?

"It's... Uhhhh... pretty important."
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-12-02, 18:01

Heat Miser wrote:Harbaughs = pipe dreams #1 & #2
Miles = pipe dream #3
Freeze signed extension
Florida already talking to McElwain
The other MSU extending Mullen
Butch Jones happy at UT

No one will take this job.

Schiano seems about all that's left.

Looking like another plan F hire for SCum. Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 502811600
schiano is a good fit for them. So is dave wannastwdt as a transition guy
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-12-02, 18:02

... And I met mcelwain bf. Dude struck me as a massive massive tool. Looked me dead in the eye and told me he believed Msu would win all of their games that season bf the 5 and 7 year
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-12-02, 18:04

Blanch32 wrote:... And I met mcelwain bf. Dude struck me as a massive massive tool. Looked me dead in the eye and told me he believed Msu would win all of their games that season bf the 5 and 7 year

Looked at me like I was a loon to thing anything otherwise. Dwag and the other blowers like Duffy would have been proud
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-02, 18:07

Heat Miser wrote:DeBord is interim coach?!?!? Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 1966794946

I know it is just day-to-day until they hire the next guy, but DeBord does not belong anywhere near another head coaching job even if it is temporary.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-12-02, 18:14

Turtleneck wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:DeBord is interim coach?!?!? Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 1966794946

I know it is just day-to-day until they hire the next guy, but DeBord does not belong anywhere near another head coaching job even if it is temporary.

Hackett was supposed to be a temp too.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-02, 18:46

I mean, there is no way they hire DeBord...right? The universe is not that kind...right?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-12-02, 19:11

Rocinante wrote:

What did he say?

"It's... Uhhhh... pretty important."
I believe so. He might have even said it was very important. Some people might go so far as to say it's extremely important. WIthout that reporter asking that insightful question we might never have known.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-02, 19:36

Turtleneck wrote:I mean, there is no way they hire DeBord...right? The universe is not that kind...right?

Yeah, I think we've used up a good portion of our lucky pot of gold on the last two hires. I don't know we have that much left to pull that out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-02, 20:44

Why do they even have an interim coach, their season is over...all that's left is to name the captains
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-02, 20:48

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Why do they even have an interim coach, their season is over...all that's left is to name the captains

Somebody has the steer the ship while they prepare to dominate spring ball.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-02, 20:56

Turtleneck wrote:

Somebody has the steer the ship while they prepare to dominate spring ball.

And 'croooooooooooootin!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-02, 21:00

Hopefully Mike DeBord can keep all of those future September Heisman candidates in place.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-12-02, 22:19

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 1966794946 Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 1966794946 Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 1966794946

Michigan players react on Twitter to Brady Hoke's firing

"Jim Harbaugh is not on Twitter, but an account with his name tweeted this on Jan. 18."

Jim Harbaugh ‏
@JimHarbaugh

#wal-mart

Retweets 5
Favorite 1

6:18 PM - 18 Jan 2014

https://twitter.com/JimHarbaugh/status/424727459355848704

SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-02, 22:21

He buys his pants at WalMart

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24410342/jim-harbaughs-wife-spills-secret-he-wears-8-pants-from-walmart
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-03, 07:52

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan - Page 2 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2