Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ty, do you have an opinion about the 1% increase in sales tax for the roads?

+5
Blanch32
xsanguine
WhiteBoyHatcher
tTy
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Ty, do you have an opinion about the 1% increase in sales tax for the roads?  Empty Ty, do you have an opinion about the 1% increase in sales tax for the roads?

Post by DWags 2014-12-18, 21:57

I was a bit disappointed in Narduzzi's lack of blitzing against OSU this year. I know he was trying to protect our safeties in cover one but after a while you have to be true to your philosophy and I believe he went away from it. I bet he'd say as much.

Our roads suck.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ty, do you have an opinion about the 1% increase in sales tax for the roads?  Empty Re: Ty, do you have an opinion about the 1% increase in sales tax for the roads?

Post by tTy 2014-12-18, 22:05

To answer your question: Yes.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ty, do you have an opinion about the 1% increase in sales tax for the roads?  Empty Re: Ty, do you have an opinion about the 1% increase in sales tax for the roads?

Post by Guest 2014-12-18, 22:07

It sucks that we're trying to fix the roads on the back of the poor with the most regressive tax. The road $$ should come from fuel taxes or mileage fees - from the people that use the fucking roads.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-18, 22:12

LooseGoose wrote:It sucks that we're trying to fix the roads on the back of the poor with the most regressive tax. The road $$ should come from fuel taxes or mileage fees - from the people that use the fucking roads.

I don't see why Narduzzi didn't blitz more against OSU. You can't protect safeties by dropping backers into a five yard area. Even run blitzing was bullshit. Had we won that game we would have taken such a huge step to national elite status. Now that Oregon's best DB is out I believe we'd have a shot at it all. Fuck I want that game back.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-12-18, 22:14

DWags wrote:

I don't see why Narduzzi didn't blitz more against OSU. You can't protect safeties by dropping backers into a five yard area. Even run blitzing was bullshit. Had we won that game we would have taken such a huge step to national elite status. Now that Oregon's best DB is out I believe we'd have a shot at it all. Fuck I want that game back.

It would have been nice if Barret would have beat the fuck out of his baby momma a few weeks earlier too though. #AmIRight?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-18, 22:21

Were they trying to protect the safeties or Hicks? I was at the game and "binge drinking" beforehand so I wasn't entirely in tape breakdown mode, but it seemed to me that Hicks was getting burned often (like the 3rd and 18 or whatever when Barrett lofted a perfect throw) and had totally lost confidence.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-12-18, 22:41

Hicks was ass raped in this game. Pretty obv.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-18, 23:13

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Were they trying to protect the safeties or Hicks? I was at the game and "binge drinking" beforehand so I wasn't entirely in tape breakdown mode, but it seemed to me that Hicks was getting burned often (like the 3rd and 18 or whatever when Barrett lofted a perfect throw) and had totally lost confidence.

While I was pissed at the green sweaters and the fucking students who would probably leave early at the game, I think anytime you don't blitz you're protecting all db's but we are supposed to be redirecting WR's with our press coverage. We're also using the sideline as a defender. I do think I'm most disappointed with the db's this year. Also, I thought we'd be faster at LB this year. But I learned that with a great football iq like Max had, it more than makes up for lack if speed. I bet Max's iq was worth about .2 in a forty.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-18, 23:15

tTy wrote:

It would have been nice if Barret would have beat the fuck out of his baby momma a few weeks earlier too though. #AmIRight?

He have a baby momma?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-12-19, 07:36

LooseGoose wrote:It sucks that we're trying to fix the roads on the back of the poor with the most regressive tax. The road $$ should come from fuel taxes or mileage fees - from the people that use the fucking roads.

Pay for your own fucking roads, entitlement dude.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-12-19, 08:37

xsanguine wrote:

Fwiw isn't Mi still a road tax donor state at the fed level?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-12-19, 08:39

DWags wrote:

He have a baby momma?

Yeah, and apparently she talks too motherfucking much sometimes.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note 2014-12-20, 10:41

Money will be wasted.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramerica 2014-12-20, 10:56

Green Note wrote:Money will be wasted.

True that. It's going to be a mess.

I do agree that they should raise the money for the roads through a fuel tax. I really dislike raising the sales tax. Actually I'm sick of politicians raising taxes as a way to raise money for needs, instead of cutting from already bloated budgets. Raising taxes is the easy way out.
Kramerica
Kramerica
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-12-20, 18:55

Kramerica wrote:

True that. It's going to be a mess.

I do agree that they should raise the money for the roads through a fuel tax. I really dislike raising the sales tax. Actually I'm sick of politicians raising taxes as a way to raise money for needs, instead of cutting from already bloated budgets. Raising taxes is the easy way out.

There hasn't been a bloated budget in Lansing since Granholm's first term.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-12-20, 18:59

xsanguine wrote:

I believe you may not know what the term entitlement means.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down