Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How worried are you about today's game?

+9
kingstonlake
steveschneider
Green Note
CORNER BLITZ
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
HT
InTenSity
Marc Summers
13 posters

Go down

How worried are you about today's game? Empty How worried are you about today's game?

Post by Marc Summers 2015-01-01, 10:46

I've looked at a bunch of different scenarios for today's game, and they all result in a loss. In all likelihood, this will be a high scoring match where we end up 10-14 points on the short side. If you want to hedge today's game, go with Baylor -2.5 and over 70.5. Win-win, and easy money.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

How worried are you about today's game? Empty Re: How worried are you about today's game?

Post by InTenSity 2015-01-01, 10:54

I'm more concerned about which khakis I'm going to buy. Any advice?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How worried are you about today's game? Empty Re: How worried are you about today's game?

Post by Marc Summers 2015-01-01, 11:00

InTenSity wrote:I'm more concerned about which khakis I'm going to buy. Any advice?

Look, we all want to win. But if you look objectively Baylor is a matchup nightmare for us. It will be a really fun game to watch, but we just don't really have a shot.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-01-01, 11:15

I'm worried. I love this team but they have struggled against offenses like the one Baylor has this season.

I do think Lippett at CB is going to help stabilize the defense, though. Hopefully some others took big steps in bowl season and we go out there and kick their ass.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-01, 11:26

The best way to beat Baylor is keep them off the field. They can be run on. They should be run on. MSU knows this. MSU will exploit that defense. Shorten the game and they can win. TOP means a lot today. Fuck Marc Summers he's a little bitch.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-01-01, 11:42

Kruse, Reschke and Kittredge out. Kruse hurts.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-01-01, 11:42

Rocinante wrote:The best way to beat Baylor is keep them off the field. They can be run on. They should be run on. MSU knows this. MSU will exploit that defense. Shorten the game and they can win. TOP means a lot today. Fuck Marc Summers he's a little bitch.

Why am I a bitch? I ran the numbers, and I simply don't see there being any chance of a clock control game with this team.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-01-01, 11:44

I'm worried you'll forget which we you mean one of these days

um
Ypsilanti high
Washtenaw CC
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note 2015-01-01, 11:45

ROLAIDS
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-01-01, 11:49

Marc Summers wrote:I've looked at a bunch of different scenarios for today's game, and they all result in a loss. In all likelihood, this will be a high scoring match where we end up 10-14 points on the short side. If you want to hedge today's game, go with Baylor -2.5 and over 70.5. Win-win, and easy money.

I hope there aren't any "nucky" Spartans posing as wolverines on UofM forums.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-01-01, 11:56

CORNER BLITZ wrote:I'm worried you'll forget which we you mean one of these days

um
Ypsilanti high
Washtenaw CC

Oooops
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-01-01, 11:57

Marc Summers wrote:I've looked at a bunch of different scenarios for today's game, and they all result in a loss. In all likelihood, this will be a high scoring match where we end up 10-14 points on the short side. If you want to hedge today's game, go with Baylor -2.5 and over 70.5. Win-win, and easy money.

Did the numbers have TCU beating Ole miss by 145?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-01-01, 11:57

Rocinante wrote:The best way to beat Baylor is keep them off the field. They can be run on. They should be run on. MSU knows this. MSU will exploit that defense. Shorten the game and they can win. TOP means a lot today. Fuck Marc Summers he's a little bitch.

Their pass defense is below par.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-01, 12:16

kingstonlake wrote:

Their pass defense is below par.

Big deal. Gotta keep the clock moving. I like scoring like anybody, but I want to see this game come in at like 2.75 hours.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-01, 12:17

Marc Summers wrote:

Why am I a bitch? I ran the numbers, and I simply don't see there being any chance of a clock control game with this team.

You ran the numbers? On your statistical analysis supercomputer? You're a bitch because you've proven it time and time again with your bullshit. Go away.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-01-01, 12:23

Rocinante wrote:

Big deal. Gotta keep the clock moving. I like scoring like anybody, but I want to see this game come in at like 2.75 hours.

Good point. Ignore their weakness on defense. Make sense.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-01-01, 12:46

kingstonlake wrote:

Did the numbers have TCU beating Ole miss by 145?
Yes, and that's actually another reason why we are going to lose today. Listen, I don't argue with the numbers. It's science.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-01, 12:53

kingstonlake wrote:

Good point. Ignore their weakness on defense. Make sense.

Oh gee look they're focusing on the running game. Hmm.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-01-01, 13:09

Rocinante wrote:

Oh gee look they're focusing on the running game. Hmm.

How much would you like to wager they have more passing attempts than their yearly average?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-01-01, 15:35

Even their backup linemen burn our shitty secondary.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-01-01, 16:13

Well, looks like my prediction is dead on. Did anyone take the easy money?
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-01-01, 16:40

Marc Summers wrote:Well, looks like my prediction is dead on. Did anyone take the easy money?
Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-01-01, 16:49

Marc Summers wrote:Well, looks like my prediction is dead on. Did anyone take the easy money?

Say again dick bag?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-01, 16:52

I'm not worried.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-01-01, 17:59

What did Harbaugh think of the game bitch?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-01, 18:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

What did Harbaugh think of the game bitch?

UM fans are out in full force. They needed MSU to get pounded so their "it's all over narrative" could go into high gear. MSU just screwed them.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-01-01, 18:40

Turtleneck wrote:

UM fans are out in full force. They needed MSU to get pounded so their "it's all over narrative" could go into high gear. MSU just screwed them.
Turtleneck wrote:

Fuck them, fuck their mother, and fuck Harbaugh.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down