Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do the best football recruits come from?

2 posters

Go down

Where do the best football recruits come from? Empty Where do the best football recruits come from?

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-27, 14:24

A geographic analysis of CFB recruiting. Nothing too surprising. However, it is interesting that the Big 10 footprint is 11 states, same as the SEC and ACC, but the Big 10 gets far fewer top ranked recruits than those conferences. In reality, it is geography. Those two conferences sit in a giant pool of talent. Both Florida and Texas have produced over 100 top 200 recruits since 2011. California is the only other state with more than 100. As the article points out, New Jersey might do the Big 10 some good on the recruiting trail. 

But where do all these elite players come from? Using the last five recruiting cycles — 2011 through 2015 — it’s easy to accurately project the geographic distribution of high school talent in this country. Using 247Sports' composite rankings, Athlon Sports analyzed the best 1,000 recruits to enter college football over the last five cycles (200 per year) to determine where the nation’s best prospects are being recruited.
- See more at: http://athlonsports.com/college-football/recruiting-analysis-where-do-best-football-players-come#sthash.GjUuH0po.dpuf
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Where do the best football recruits come from? Empty Re: Where do the best football recruits come from?

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-27, 14:29

Joejuh
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Where do the best football recruits come from? Empty Re: Where do the best football recruits come from?

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-27, 14:58

NigelUno wrote:Joejuh
Why are you not recruiting for MSU down there? Please pick up the slack.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-27, 15:06

Turtleneck wrote:
Why are you not recruiting for MSU down there? Please pick up the slack.

I am. I'm on Sapp alert. Trying to get SeeRock to go to the Milton game with me tonight, but I don't think he posts here anymore.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down