Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing To See Here - Just Another Unarmed Black Kid Shot and Killed By The Police..

3 posters

Go down

Nothing To See Here - Just Another Unarmed Black Kid Shot and Killed By The Police..  Empty Nothing To See Here - Just Another Unarmed Black Kid Shot and Killed By The Police..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-09, 08:24

Cue the "but.. but.. but the officer feared for his life" excuse.. Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nothing To See Here - Just Another Unarmed Black Kid Shot and Killed By The Police..  Empty Re: Nothing To See Here - Just Another Unarmed Black Kid Shot and Killed By The Police..

Post by xsanguine 2015-03-09, 12:21

Bob, are you just saying that the officer is lying or that if he's not lying he still shouldn't be using his weapon if the perp doesn't have a weapon?

Just want to clarify for LWS ahead of time.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nothing To See Here - Just Another Unarmed Black Kid Shot and Killed By The Police..  Empty Re: Nothing To See Here - Just Another Unarmed Black Kid Shot and Killed By The Police..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-09, 13:54

xsanguine wrote:Bob, are you just saying that the officer is lying or that if he's not lying he still shouldn't be using his weapon if the perp doesn't have a weapon?

Just want to clarify for LWS ahead of time.
I'm saying that if the only way a trained police officer can subdue an unarmed person is by murdering him, he/she might be in the wrong line of work.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-03-09, 13:57

Gotcha.

I also agree, too.

Unless the muh-fucka is gettin his ass beat so bad that he prolly is in a position to get his life endt. Nomsayin'?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-09, 14:34

xsanguine wrote:Gotcha.

I also agree, too.

Unless the muh-fucka is gettin his ass beat so bad that he prolly is in a position to get his life endt. Nomsayin'?
I suppose the "but.. but.. but.. he was big and black.. and I feared for my life" excuse will have traction for some time. It seems to work quite well in the arena of public/mainstream media perception.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-03-09, 17:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:\I suppose the "but.. but.. but.. he was big and black.. and I feared for my life" excuse will have traction for some time. It seems to work quite well in the arena of public/mainstream media perception.

That's the one part where I have to disagree with ya, Bobby "The 'Original' Tru®-O.G." Sak, Bobby Sak-Attack, Bobby 'Nettle Fingers' Sakimano, Bobby Furburger, etc; It may have been fashionable once upon a time but it's not fashionable any longer. In fact it's one of the most common claims these days when someone is caught getting into trouble.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-03-09, 17:46

Police Chief seems to be saying the right things.

"I'm not here to do a character workup on someone who lost his life less than 24 hours ago," Koval said.

I like that. We'll see what happens, not much to go on so far.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-10, 08:14

Cameron wrote:Police Chief seems to be saying the right things.

I like that. We'll see what happens, not much to go on so far.
I do agree with that.. at least the police chief isn't trying to smear the victim.. yet.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down