Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

+30
kingstonlake
StylesGShmooth
Rocinante
Fallenangle
msugolfguy
Herbie Green
Green Note
SBSpartan
Cameron
Ted Brogan
DWags
Cym Jim
CheesySpartan
Turtleneck
xsanguine
Stugots
Toe
Heat Miser
beal99
Cosmo_Kramer
InTenSity
Rodeo Burger
Hut1hut2
AvgMSUJoe
tTito
I.B. Fine
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
34 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? Empty Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Rocinante Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 11:31

Apparently it is.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/us/missouri-teen-shooting/

In the officer's defense, the kid was accused of stealing "gum" or "some sort of cigarettes" so obviously he had it coming.

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? 3003718628 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 11:37

Hasn't it been proven in a court of law that skittles are a dangerous weapon? It must follow then that chewing gum is just as dangerous.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Rocinante Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 11:38

Jake from State Farm wrote:Hasn't it been proven in a court of law that skittles are a dangerous weapon? It must follow then that chewing gum is just as dangerous.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/opinion/granderson-missouri-police-shooting/index.html
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 11:39

Whenever I see a cop I like to remind myself that he can brutally assault me for no reason or even shoot me in the face with literally no consequences.

The good news is that I'm white, so it is not nearly as likely that he will do that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? Empty Yes, it's also legal to invent dumbass thread titles.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 12:16

Rocinante wrote:Apparently it is. 

Apparently it is because the FBI is always called in to investigate occurrences of legal behavior.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 12:27

being black is a health risk in America..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 12:32

LooseGoose wrote:

Apparently it is because the FBI is always called in to investigate occurrences of legal behavior.

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? Orly
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 12:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:being black is a health risk in America..

Everything is a health risk.....except relaxing up north.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 12:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:being black is a health risk in America..

LooseGoose wrote:

Everything is a health risk.....except relaxing up north.

Unless you're black and up north, then, well, what the **** are you doing up north blackie?!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 12:52

Rocinante wrote:Apparently it is.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/us/missouri-teen-shooting/

In the officer's defense, the kid was accused of stealing "gum" or "some sort of cigarettes" so obviously he had it coming.

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? 3003718628 

Always about race with the racist liberals.  Neutral 
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 12:54

Rocinante wrote:

Unless you're black and up north, then, well, what the **** are you doing up north blackie?!

Wow! Really? I guess I need to go ask my neighbors that question. Thanks for the info!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 12:54

Rocinante wrote:

afro 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:01

LooseGoose wrote:

Wow!  Really?  I guess I need to go ask my neighbors that question.   Thanks for the info!

Lookout, we got a post racial society living motherfucker here!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:03

The_Dude wrote:

Always about race with the racist liberals.   Neutral 

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot that unarmed white kids get shot all the time by cops.

-said nobody ever.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:04

race hustlers never let a tragedy go to waste  Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? 294152859 
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:14

I'll just wait for the investigation to play out, if witnesses prove accurate, the cop should fry, but I'm too old to jump
...to conclusions.
Regardless, rioting and looting don't do much for public perception of the neighborhood.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:21

Gotta pertekt the children from the PO-lice. PERTEKT.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:23

The_Dude wrote:race hustlers never let a tragedy go to waste  Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? 294152859 

http://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2014/08/07/detroit-area-porch-shooter-convicted-of-murder
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:24

I.B. Fine wrote:I'll just wait for the investigation to play out, if witnesses prove accurate, the cop should fry, but I'm too old to jump
...to conclusions.
Regardless, rioting and looting don't do much for public perception of the neighborhood.

Well the cops conveniently don't have dash cams... so proving anything will be difficult unless a video surfaces.

EDIT: and the rioting and looting, while unfortunate, have literally nothing to do with the killing from a justice standpoint.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:30

Rocinante wrote:

http://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2014/08/07/detroit-area-porch-shooter-convicted-of-murder

That is a travesty of justice. Dude was just protecting himself and family. It was a scary black person after all. He just did what we all would have done. And what the hell is a gun for if you cant whack people you deem as threatening?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:31

tTito wrote:Gotta pertekt the children from the PO-lice. PERTEKT.
this..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Whenever I see a cop I like to remind myself that he can brutally assault me for no reason or even shoot me in the face with literally no consequences.

The good news is that I'm white, so it is not nearly as likely that he will do that.

I know cops. I work with cops. I am scared of cops.

I am a middle aged white guy with a mortgage, wife and kids.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:36

No Justice = No Peace!

Lol-keep looting bitches!
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:38

If I ever get shot, I hope you guys go out looting in my honor. I know that you don't really care about me, but just knowing that you'll all have new TV's would bring me comfort as I take my last breath.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:40

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? 1966794946 

tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:42

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Pussy
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:43

Rodeo Burger wrote:If I ever get shot, I hope you guys go out looting in my honor.  I know that you don't really care about me, but just knowing that you'll all have new TV's would bring me comfort as I take my last breath.  
I care about you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
I care about you.

That gives me no comfort. Go grab a TV.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:46

Hut1hut2 wrote:No Justice = No Peace!

Lol-keep looting bitches!

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? B9a54a2f41aa99c8ce24af08ae87d137
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:46

Hut1hut2 wrote:
Pussy

It's why I ccw... like the rest of you.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:50

Rocinante wrote:

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? B9a54a2f41aa99c8ce24af08ae87d137

Was Franklin bused in to their school?
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:53

Hut1hut2 wrote:

Was Franklin bused in to their school?

No but I'm sure hos dad was an EO hire. I mean he'd have to be right?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:57

Rocinante wrote:

No but I'm sure hos dad was an EO hire. I mean he'd have to be right?

They never showed his Dad? Maybe he wasn't part of Franklin's life?
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 13:57

Rodeo Burger wrote:If I ever get shot, I hope you guys go out looting in my honor.  I know that you don't really care about me, but just knowing that you'll all have new TV's would bring me comfort as I take my last breath.  
I'll just make sure the guy who murdered you goes on paid administrative leave while the police force investigating your murder lectures his protestors..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 14:01

So the unarmed black kid reached for the officers gun, discharging a round into the patrol car. Once the police officer gained control, he shot a guy that was actively trying to kill him.

Cue up the faux outrage of white liberals who have nothing else to go on besides racism and class warfare.

Let me guess, it's the white man's fault for failed black family structure in America. It's the white man's fault 73% of all black children born today are illegitimate.  Neutral 
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 14:01

Rocinante wrote:

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot that unarmed white kids get shot all the time by cops.  

-said nobody ever.

Hmmmm. I notice they aren't "goddamn" white kids in this post, does that pejorative only apply to black kids for you as your headline states?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 14:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'll just make sure the guy who murdered you goes on paid administrative leave while the police force investigating your murder lectures his protestors..

Do we get to keep our TVs and match in another No Violence ! Parade while being lead by Rev Al?
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 14:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I'll just make sure the guy who murdered you goes on paid administrative leave while the police force investigating your murder lectures his protestors..

Would you post pictures on Instagram of the looting?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 14:03

And Rims.....one guy got some really nice ones. Nothing screams a desire for justice to me like stealing some nice rims.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 14:03

Hut1hut2 wrote:

Do we get to keep our TVs and match in another No Violence ! Parade while being lead by Rev Al?
well.. you know how black people are.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next