Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 NYPD officers executed by unarmed black man

+19
Rocinante
Toe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
The_Dude
tTito
Cameron
HT
Jake from State Farm
MasonGuy
steveschneider
xsanguine
Snake Plissken
Cym Jim
Turtleneck
StylesGShmooth
LoneWolfSparty
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

2 NYPD officers executed by unarmed black man Empty 2 NYPD officers executed by unarmed black man

Post by LoneWolfSparty Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 8:11

http://tiny.iavian.net/3oos

In retaliation for Garner's death. No justice, no peace!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

2 NYPD officers executed by unarmed black man Empty Re: 2 NYPD officers executed by unarmed black man

Post by StylesGShmooth Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 8:27

LoneWolfSparty wrote:http://tiny.iavian.net/3oos

Truly a tragedy but we're setting the bar pretty low for 'unarmed' aren't we?
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

2 NYPD officers executed by unarmed black man Empty Re: 2 NYPD officers executed by unarmed black man

Post by Turtleneck Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 8:57

LoneWolfSparty wrote:http://tiny.iavian.net/3oos

Excellent post. Your commentary is spot on. I really enjoyed your analysis and wish to receive your weekly emails. Where do I subscribe?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 10:23

How awful. Even though no white people were killed, I hope the black man who did this will go to jail for a very long time.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 10:31

Cym Jim wrote:How awful. Even though no white people were killed, I hope the black man who did this will go to jail for a very long time.
Um...he dead. Read the fucking article.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 10:36

Traffic was a bitch last night.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 10:44

Snake Plissken wrote:Um...he dead.

Thank god for that.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 10:55

Cym Jim wrote:

Thank god for that.
Hey I just scored your missing dead guy so you're in the lead
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 11:02

The relations between the police force and the mayor are about as toxic as I've ever seen in any city I've ever lived in.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/21/blood-on-many-hands-police-union-president-slams-de-blasio-after-cops-killing/
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 11:05

steveschneider wrote:The relations between the police force and the mayor are about as toxic as I've ever seen in any city I've ever lived in.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/21/blood-on-many-hands-police-union-president-slams-de-blasio-after-cops-killing/

That's how de Blasio won office... because he ran on this whole...."Fuck tha police, let the projects run the world" platform.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 11:07

There had to be another incident to lend some "balance" to all of this. Any of us could have predicted this months ago. This won't end well because both sides are so deeply entrenched and believe this is about honor.

It isn't. It is about decency and we are in short supply of that right now.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 11:19

MasonGuy wrote:There had to be another incident to lend some "balance" to all of this. Any of us could have predicted this months ago. This won't end well because both sides are so deeply entrenched and believe this is about honor.

At least we know the NYC gun laws will keep us New Yorkers safe.

Silver lining...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 12:41

MasonGuy wrote:There had to be another incident to lend some "balance" to all of this. Any of us could have predicted this months ago. This won't end well because both sides are so deeply entrenched and believe this is about honor.

Disagree, the african american community (family, sharpton etc) in NYC came out and strongly condemned this act and view it as a huge set back to progress. I don't think anyone except for the nut that did this thought this was about bringing some balance to the situation.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 12:54

xsanguine wrote:

At least we know the NYC gun laws will keep us New Yorkers safe.

Silver lining...

What I like about living in NY is paying for all you city folk.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 13:23

Plenty of decency where I live. But I don't live in some overtaxed rat infested hellhole either.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 13:42

Turtleneck wrote:

It's the best part about living here! Where in NY do you live?
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 14:08

Just went to the pet store to pick up some supplies...owner just went off about all the protestors and wants them all charged for conspiracy for murder.

Yikes.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 14:22

SpartanHT wrote:

It's the best part about living here! Where in NY do you live?

Western NY. Finger Lakes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 14:28

Cops only have themselves to blame for their strongarm bullshit tactics. Instead of getting mad at the mayor or the protestors, they need to look at the system that has built this hardcore take-em-down-hard, fucking Gestapo mentality. Police are supposed to be protectors AMONG the citizenry. Instead in too many communities they see themselves as enforcers above the common rabble. That's not going to play anymore. 911 was a long time ago, time to give us back our civil rights that never should have been sacrificed in the first place.

Fuckin LIBERALS!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 15:01

Turtleneck wrote:

Whereabout in the Finger Lakes area? I live in the Rochester area and my family has a place on Keuka.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 16:00

Turtleneck wrote:

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 16:19

Rocinante wrote:Cops only have themselves to blame for their strongarm bullshit tactics. Instead of getting mad at the mayor or the protestors, they need to look at the system that has built this hardcore take-em-down-hard, fucking Gestapo mentality. Police are supposed to be protectors AMONG the citizenry. Instead in too many communities they see themselves as enforcers above the common rabble. That's not going to play anymore. 911 was a long time ago, time to give us back our civil rights that never should have been sacrificed in the first place.

Fuckin LIBERALS!!!

I don't really feel this way. I mean I feel that this was somewhat predictable because the world's full of loons. I also feel like there's a real desire from some people to categorize the loon who did this with the protestors and every legitimate spokesperson for the protestors has stressed nonviolence since the beginning so that would be sad.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 17:02

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 19:03

LooseGoose wrote:

That's pretty ****ed up. I generally hate cops, but I don't want them to get killed/die, I just want them to stop sucking and doing bad shit.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 19:16

Cameron wrote:

That's pretty ****ed up. I generally hate cops, but I don't want them to get killed/die, I just want them to stop sucking and doing bad shit.

Why do you hate the police?

Cameron is this you?

“I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let's take 2 of theirs," Brinsley wrote on his Instagram account Saturday hours before the killings, two city officials with direct knowledge of the case confirmed for The Associated Press. He used the hashtags Shootthepolice RIPErivGardner (sic) RIPMikeBrown. The post also included an image of a silver handgun and the message, "This may be my final post.” The post had more than 200 likes wrote:
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 19:39

I guess the protests worked after all. Can we just call it even now and move on?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 19:45

tTito wrote:

Why do you hate the police?

Cameron is this you?

Nope, pretty sure that guy offed himself.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 19:50

Rocinante wrote:every legitimate spokesperson for the protestors has stressed nonviolence since the beginning so that would be sad.
Especially the step father screaming burn this bitch down.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 19:52

Cameron:

Coool. I'm glad that all your self-described hate didn't lead to your self-imposed demise. I would seriously recommend counseling to address the hatred you feel for a group of people who you have never had any contact, with (wink).

So why do you hate police?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 20:04

steveschneider wrote:The relations between the police force and the mayor are about as toxic as I've ever seen in any city I've ever lived in.

Well, De Blasio is a whackjob.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 20:11

The_Dude wrote:

Well, De Blasio is a whackjob.

Disgusting. Race pimps suck.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 20:45

Sounds like gang warfare to me. Certain colors and ornaments need to be warn to be recognized as a certain member of the gang. Each offer situational protection in exchange of money, just the distribution is different.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 20:56

InTenSity wrote:Sounds like gang warfare to me. Certain colors and ornaments need to be warn to be recognized as a certain member of the gang. Each offer situational protection in exchange of money, just the distribution is different.

hypocrite.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 21:38

Crickets.

Where's Bob Sakimano to chime in for the killer?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 21:44

Getting a new video camera for Christmas, Tito?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 21:57

tTito wrote:Cameron:

I would seriously recommend counseling to address the hatred you feel for a group of people who you have never had any contact, with (wink).

That's a pretty big assumption.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 23:23

Turtleneck wrote:

All these years later and I'm still "technically" under Michigan rules.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 23:24

Rocinante wrote:
I also feel like there's a real desire from some people to categorize the loon who did this with the protestors and every legitimate spokesperson for the protestors has stressed nonviolence since the beginning so that would be sad.

It's a shame when the spokespeople don't speak for the community.

Kudos to CNN for their censorship and making sure to put the one person out of many in the group surrounding EMTs that felt the killings were unjustified. Our media is grate.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 23:54

xsanguine wrote:

It's a shame when the spokespeople don't speak for the community.

Kudos to CNN for their censorship and making sure to put the one person out of many in the group surrounding EMTs that felt the killings were unjustified. Our media is grate.

I don't know what you're referring to. I will say that stories develop over time and the 24 hour news cycle hasn't been good for anything since its inception.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 22 Dec 2014 - 0:01

Rocinante wrote:

I don't know what you're referring to. I will say that stories develop over time and the 24 hour news cycle hasn't been good for anything since its inception.
It's been good for lots of things! Like the amount of money that people like Rupert Murdoch make. And people who make money off of making the people panic about nothing. And people who make money for looking pretty on tv. And people who make money off of pandering to a group of people who slobber their knobs thinking that they actually know more than anyone else. Like Rush. Or Maddow. Or O'Reilly. Or Hannity. Or Olbermann back when he did stuff.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next