Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves

+25
tGreenWay
SpartanInNH
Chitown_Badger
Snake Plissken
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Rod Porkmore
beal99
Cameron
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
tMysterious #4
Marc Summers
Watch Out Pylon!
tanfan!
HT
WhiteGreenShow
Floyd Robertson
KLIF Roe
nevernude
Brock Middlebrook
The Pantry
LoneWolfSparty
Tim Wakefield
WhiteBoyHatcher
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves - Page 2 Empty Re: This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-03-27, 11:19

WhiteGreenShow wrote:Brock is the man

Can I get that badge?
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves - Page 2 Empty Re: This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves

Post by tMysterious #4 2015-03-27, 11:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
tMysterious #4 wrote:Is this like a subreddit of the Spartantailgate? I have so many questions.

How did you find us, and are you the original #4?

I am he. I was going to change my user name to tMysterious #8, because over the years I have become doubly mysterious.
tMysterious #4
tMysterious #4
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tMysterious #4 2015-03-27, 11:23

And to answer the first question, God spoke to me through a dream and directed me here.
tMysterious #4
tMysterious #4
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-27, 11:34

Damn. Now it's on y'all.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-27, 11:40

tMysterious #4 wrote:Is this like a subreddit of the Spartantailgate? I have so many questions.

Ask away. This is the best place on the net.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-03-27, 14:36

Tanfan! wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Too fucking late. We should have closed the gate when we had chance.

where is you boy, faglanta?
Why you always picking fights? This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves - Page 2 1811933421 This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves - Page 2 1853518006
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2015-03-27, 17:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I was informed during chat for the Virgina game that we have a legion of lurkers that check the board out.

Please post in this thread and out yourselves so we can insult you.

Wrong team dude.

This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves - Page 2 T-shirt-6-2
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-03-28, 13:48

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I'm a lurker.

No shit. Next time I spot you in the bushes outside my window, I'm gonna plug you, FYI.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-10-02, 18:13

So many names which have returned to lurking. Or is this a long list of previous years’ sacrifices?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-10-02, 18:22

I was a lurker when I was 17 but after probation the judge said my record would be expunged.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-02, 18:24

tGreenWay wrote:So many names which have returned to lurking. Or is this a long list of previous years’ sacrifices?
We never killed wbh but he went back to lurking after The Incident
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-10-02, 20:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:So many names which have returned to lurking. Or is this a long list of previous years’ sacrifices?

You know darn well we’re legally bound from discussing that. You shouldn’t even be referencing it and I shouldn’t be replying to your post.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-02, 21:29

tGreenWay wrote:

You know darn well we’re legally bound from discussing that. You shouldn’t even be referencing it and I shouldn’t be replying to your post.  
I know, it was just pretty jarring to see his name. Ever since The Incident his name has been but a wisp on the wind
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-10-02, 21:42

tGreenWay wrote:

I know, it was just pretty jarring to see his name. Ever since The Incident his name has been but a wisp on the wind

Wait. I thought Miami was supposed to go back and see if he was 'ok'.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2023-10-02, 21:49

Nordic wrote:

Wait. I thought Miami was supposed to go back and see if he was 'ok'.

Sorry, but it's going to take years of therapy before I'm able to talk about what I saw and did while going to check on him.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-10-02, 23:41

tGreenWay wrote:

This is going to be a long night filled with many bad dreams.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2