Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post the first name of the person you lost your virginity to

+28
AMwood
Blanch32
Motown Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
Jake from State Farm
xsanguine
Ass Dan
Bizarro Fletch
Marc Summers
InTenSity
steveschneider
Turtleneck
Rod Porkmore
HT
Gomer
tTito
Floyd Robertson
tanfan!
Rocinante
tGreenWay
The Pantry
Triple Sparty
LoneWolfSparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
Dr. Strangelove
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post the first name of the person you lost your virginity to - Page 2 Empty Re: Post the first name of the person you lost your virginity to

Post by xsanguine 12/04/15, 12:54 pm

Holy shit, maybe I'm a vegan that eats meat (heh).

I can get behind the humane, cruelty-free aspect of this shit. I'm down.

I'm crazy enough that if you didn't have to be a vegetarian I'd fucken join ALF. Cause fuck people that are mean to animals. I eat meat but once I'm back in Michigan I've already sought out farrmers that don't treat their animals like shit and hit them, take care not to scare the fuck out of them when they're heading to slaughter. Make it quick, all of that. I need to start really voting with my dollar and living the philosophies I preach.

Post the first name of the person you lost your virginity to - Page 2 Tumblr_n6hod9xUV51tz81w1o1_500
Post the first name of the person you lost your virginity to - Page 2 BANDOF2
Post the first name of the person you lost your virginity to - Page 2 A4b73729ca27c72a19aa
Post the first name of the person you lost your virginity to - Page 2 41161261_alfpa203ind

If I knew of a place that was doing some horrific testing on beagles or rabbits or cats or anything... I can't say that I wouldn't try to break in to set them free.

Fuck rats, though.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post the first name of the person you lost your virginity to - Page 2 Empty Re: Post the first name of the person you lost your virginity to

Post by xsanguine 12/04/15, 12:57 pm

Madonna is a fucking saint if that's what this is about.

Turtleneck, you just opened a whole new world for me... simply cause I'm too lazy to go find the link myself. Post the first name of the person you lost your virginity to - Page 2 502811600
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 12/04/15, 01:35 pm

She may be a saint, but she is just so.....provincial.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 12/04/15, 08:32 pm

xsanguine wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Madonna

True story, Madonna just bought the loft building next door to me.

Bitch is opening some vegan restaurant on the ground floor and a vegan garden up top... then the rest of the building luxury "vegan" condos.

Well, crap. There goes my plan to insulate the walls with whale blubber.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 12/04/15, 08:34 pm

Turtleneck wrote:I also feel threatened by vegans.

Most vegans are protein deficient making it pretty easy to outwalk them.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 12/04/15, 08:57 pm

That's actually a myth.

But you might be on to something with whale blubber.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 12/04/15, 09:28 pm

Turtleneck wrote:That's actually a myth.

But you might be on to something with whale blubber.

Seems like they'd have to eat a lot of the same nuts and legumes to maximize protein intake, but I'm probably wrong about that. And too much soy will give guys Lone Wolf Spartan-sized manboobs and possibly cause emotional distress at levels not seen since stoops21 gave up gamechats.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 12/04/15, 09:34 pm

I just want to invest in your whale blubber insulation company.

Quinoa is a great protein source.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 12/04/15, 11:21 pm

I was thinking of starting a band called Vegan Meateater but then thought it'd be better if I legally change my name to Vegan Meateater and become a solo artist.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 12/04/15, 11:22 pm

That's a lot of work though. Maybe I'll just create Vegan Meateater as an alt and leave it at that.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 13/04/15, 01:50 am

Guest's mother... I forgot her name.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 13/04/15, 03:03 am

Oh snap. OTPT's got jokes.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 13/04/15, 06:53 am

Black Betty
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 13/04/15, 07:41 am

I remember she had a personalized licenses with her name on it as decoration in her room. I remember I should probably memorize it in case this thread ever appeared. Sadly, I did not
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 13/04/15, 07:59 am

Blanch32 wrote:I remember she had a personalized licenses with her name on it as decoration in her room. I remember I should probably memorize it in case this thread ever appeared. Sadly, I did not

I think the personalized plate said TRANNY
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 13/04/15, 08:05 am

heh
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 13/04/15, 08:27 am

LoneWolfSparty wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:I remember she had a personalized licenses with her name on it as decoration in her room. I remember I should probably memorize it in case this thread ever appeared. Sadly, I did not

I think the personalized plate said TRANNY

Well I believe she did let me stick it in her butt or something about the wrong hole but its cool...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 13/04/15, 09:07 am

Motown Spartan wrote:Black Betty

that waisis.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 13/04/15, 09:18 am

Heather.. she was (shockingly) the daughter of the minister at the first baptist church in town.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 13/04/15, 09:20 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Heather.. she was (shockingly) the daughter of the minister at the first baptist church in town.

Haha, I'm guessing it wasn't her first time?
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 13/04/15, 09:34 am

Marc Summers wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Heather.. she was (shockingly) the daughter of the minister at the first baptist church in town.

Haha, I'm guessing it wasn't her first time?
looking back on it, I doubt it - Post the first name of the person you lost your virginity to - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 13/04/15, 11:27 am

Uncle Sam
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 13/04/15, 12:05 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:Uncle Sam

yeah, i know what you mean. my uncles name was lenny.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 13/04/15, 12:55 pm

AMwood wrote:

Post the first name of the person you lost your virginity to - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 13/04/15, 01:23 pm

AMwood wrote:

I hear ya, you guys. speaking of which, what is it about uncles anyway? why does it always seem to take fooooooorevvvvver to get them to finally have sex w/you?
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 13/04/15, 01:29 pm

goodbar wrote:I hear ya, you guys. speaking of which, what is it about uncles anyway? why does it always seem to take fooooooorevvvvver to get them to finally have sex w/you?
Did you admire your uncle's helmet?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2