Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The State of Wyoming Only Has Two Escalators (in the Whole State)

+11
tGreenWay
HT
DWags
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
LoneWolfSparty
Giant Moose
Rocinante
Turtleneck
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The State of Wyoming Only Has Two Escalators (in the Whole State) - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of Wyoming Only Has Two Escalators (in the Whole State)

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-26, 22:47

I.B. Fine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Has anybody here ever built their own escalator? Wondering if I can do it myself, or if I should contract it out.
Just get one of these, I think tGreenWay knows an installer that did his, I think this is a picture of him trying it out for the first time 
The State of Wyoming Only Has Two Escalators (in the Whole State) - Page 2 Images10

You’re projecting again, gramps. When I don’t have the legs to go upstairs, I’m getting an elevator. Average cost is ~$40k.

https://www.fixr.com/costs/elevator-installation

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

The State of Wyoming Only Has Two Escalators (in the Whole State) - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of Wyoming Only Has Two Escalators (in the Whole State)

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-26, 22:50

StylesGShmooth wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Wyoming is still kind of fat compared to its neighbors to the north and south. They should get rid of those two escalators.

The State of Wyoming Only Has Two Escalators (in the Whole State) - Page 2 Fattest-states-2014-big

Mississippi Goddam

The State of Wyoming Only Has Two Escalators (in the Whole State) - Page 2 502811600 Well played. I just saw this. It only took two and a half years.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-26, 23:17

tGreenWay wrote:
StylesGShmooth wrote:

Mississippi Goddam

The State of Wyoming Only Has Two Escalators (in the Whole State) - Page 2 502811600 Well played. I just saw this. It only took two and a half years.
Is Pylon your son?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-27, 00:01

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Is Pylon your son?

If he is, Darwin was wrong.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-18, 09:54

Uh oh Roci.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/third-cat-tests-positive-for-bubonic-plague-in-wyoming/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-01-18, 09:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Uh oh Roci.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/third-cat-tests-positive-for-bubonic-plague-in-wyoming/
Wyoming is pretty far away from Roc’s home state of Arkansas wbh. He’s fine.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-18, 10:16

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Uh oh Roci.

Meh, we survived it in Michigan four years ago.

Bubonic plague hits Michigan.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-11-23, 20:09

And here is a thread about the escalator shortfall in Wyoming.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2