Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘Why take my vibrator?': Michigan cops legally rob ‘every belonging’ from medical marijuana patient

+5
Rodeo Burger
InTenSity
Brock Middlebrook
Rocinante
Heat Miser
9 posters

Go down

‘Why take my vibrator?': Michigan cops legally rob ‘every belonging’ from medical marijuana patient Empty ‘Why take my vibrator?': Michigan cops legally rob ‘every belonging’ from medical marijuana patient

Post by Heat Miser 2015-06-01, 12:39

Medical marijuana user Ginnifer Hency told a group of Michigan lawmakers last week that a drug task force raided her home and kept ‘every belonging’ she owned — including her vibrator — even after a judge dismissed the charges against her.

‘Why take my vibrator?': Michigan cops legally rob ‘every belonging’ from medical marijuana patient
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

‘Why take my vibrator?': Michigan cops legally rob ‘every belonging’ from medical marijuana patient Empty Re: ‘Why take my vibrator?': Michigan cops legally rob ‘every belonging’ from medical marijuana patient

Post by Rocinante 2015-06-01, 12:41

I smell your lightsaber...

‘Why take my vibrator?': Michigan cops legally rob ‘every belonging’ from medical marijuana patient L
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

‘Why take my vibrator?': Michigan cops legally rob ‘every belonging’ from medical marijuana patient Empty Re: ‘Why take my vibrator?': Michigan cops legally rob ‘every belonging’ from medical marijuana patient

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-06-01, 13:10

Let's make a rap out of this. I'll begin:

Throw that lawbreaker's vibrator into the incinerator, 'cause it's operator's incubator is just another perpetrator
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-01, 13:33

I bet they left behind the Bud Light.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-06-01, 13:35

I know why they took her vibrator. So they could stick it up their butt's.

Duh.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-01, 13:50

Rodeo Burger wrote:I know why they took her vibrator. So they could stick it up their butt's.

Duh.

Holy........ Shit........no........
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-12, 20:18

Does anyone know if this poor woman got her vibrator back?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-03-12, 22:24

InTenSity wrote:I bet they left behind the Bud Light.
they cops, it prolly didn't make it out of the parking lot.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2021-03-13, 08:25

tGreenWay wrote:Does anyone know if this poor woman got her vibrator back?

What were you searching for when you bumped this?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-13, 17:29

Dendrobates wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Does anyone know if this poor woman got her vibrator back?

What were you searching for when you bumped this?

The toll-free telephone number for ordering the dildo bike Mac rides in IASIP. Medical marijuana info.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

InTenSity likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down