Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017

+26
duffy munn
Herbie Green
MattyFresh
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
BleacherSwill
GRR Spartan
Nordic
Rocinante
gomersbro
Tim Wakefield
Floyd Robertson
The_Dude
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Death Roe
Clarett's Folly
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Turtleneck
CheesySpartan
Ass Dan
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
30 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017 - Page 14 Empty Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017

Post by CheesySpartan Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:24 am

Hondo is 6'6"???

Izzo should just go all Nick Nolte and let the friends of the program wrap up Shaq, Penny and the white farm kid.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017 - Page 14 Empty Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:24 pm

When it comes to 2017 PG Mark Smith, Michigan State is immersed in one uncommon recruitment
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:37 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
The single greatest piece of art I've ever seen.   Andy Warhol can suck his ass.

It's an entirely possible that would have happened.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Lol, JWeibs and Hondo getting the big scoops
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:11 pm

Chris Solari‏Verified account @chrissolari 31s31 seconds ago
Chris Solari Retweeted Ryan Evan
And @prepbullseye reporting MSU target G Mark Smith will take his final official to Ohio State.
Ryan Evan‏ @ESPN1050_Ryan
#illiniswami says Illinois will get an in home visit with Mark Smith after his official visit to OSU.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:34 pm

Srs. - 2 - Schilling/Nairn
Jrs. - 3 - McQuaid/Ahrens/Goins - George as a Walk on
Sophs - 4 - Bridges/Ward/Langford/Winston
Frosh - 2 - Tillman/Jackson

11 Schollies - 2 Open

Who fills them? McCoy? Bowen? Smith? Carter?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:35 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Srs. - 2 - Schilling/Nairn
Jrs. - 3 - McQuaid/Ahrens/Goins - George as a Walk on
Sophs - 4 - Bridges/Ward/Langford/Winston
Frosh - 2 - Tillman/Jackson

11 Schollies - 2 Open

Who fills them? McCoy? Bowen? Smith? Carter?

McCoy and Smith.
I feel like Bowen was waiting on Bridges and Bridges' return would push Bowen out the door.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:00 pm

Rico Beard‏ @RicoBeard 36m36 minutes ago
More
#MichiganState 5* F commit Jaren Jackson Jr moves up to #6 in the latest #Rivals150 rankings
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:03 pm

Jerry Meyer‏ @jerrymeyer247 20h20 hours ago
More
Michigan State signee Jaren Jackson continues to improve & improve and stock continues to rise & rise. http://bit.ly/2oYWF9p
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:04 pm

With Bridges back, Spartans focus on finishing 2017 recruiting class
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am

Jack Hoiberg, son of Bulls coach, to walk on at Michigan State hoops
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:00 pm

Latest on Smith is he opted not to visit OSU but will be visiting UK next week.

McCoy reportedly has "advisors" and while he likes Izzo the buzz is he will sign with Oregon or UNLV

Bowen? Who knows?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:31 am

L00min Kn0tty‏ @Loomin_Knotty Apr 15
More
Brandon McCoy on MSU

tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017 - Page 14 C9fz_ZiUIAQONPn
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:39 am

Sounds great, McCoy. DO IT. Pull the trigger.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:24 pm

The Only Colors‏ @TheOnlyColors 3m3 minutes ago
More
Spartans to get final in-home visit with 5-star Brandon McCoy? http://www.theonlycolors.com/2017/4/17/15327786/spartans-to-get-final-in-home-visit-with-5-star-brandon-mccoy?utm_campaign=theonlycolors&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter …
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:56 pm

I just don't understand why any kid wouldn't go to the school they wanted to attend. Aside from discussing things with my parents, I'd be my own person. To hell with the hangers-on.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:03 pm

tGreenWay wrote:I just don't understand why any kid wouldn't go to the school they wanted to attend. Aside from discussing things with my parents, I'd be my own person. To hell with the hangers-on.
$$$$
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:09 pm

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I just don't understand why any kid wouldn't go to the school they wanted to attend. Aside from discussing things with my parents, I'd be my own person. To hell with the hangers-on.
$$$$

But it's the hangers-on looking for the pay day. If McCoy were looking for $$$$, there's no way TI would spend this much time on the guy. Izzo has already proven he won't deal with the Chicago money grubbing scum.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:31 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
$$$$

But it's the hangers-on looking for the pay day. If McCoy were looking for $$$$, there's no way TI would spend this much time on the guy. Izzo has already proven he won't deal with the Chicago money grubbing scum.
I know, but I'm not sure at 17, I'd be ready to tell people I've known my whole life and who have acted like they are looking out for my best interests, to go take a hike.
The guy I do a lot of golfing with, who is pretty well connected from an outsiders view had some interesting things to say. He said some guy called one of the top boosters to a University around here. I asked if it was World Wide Wes, and he said it was something like that. I'm going to have to ask him about it again. I think he said Wes was pushing for a certain coach to come to the school.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:14 pm

Michigan State‏ @Michigan_State 1h1 hour ago
More
Michigan State coaches to pay another visit to 4-star 2017 PG Mark Smith on Tuesday http://bit.ly/2nWJoOr #Spartans
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:21 pm

Duke is in on Smith now (looks like Grayson Allen is going to declare) and asking him to push out his decision.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:52 pm

If we got Smith and McCoy you could pencil us in the title game
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:53 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:If we got Smith and McCoy you could pencil us in the title game

Ever since 2011 I've been coy to say that type of stuff.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:12 am

People around here should've learned by now that winning a bball title takes more than just a talented roster. There's no such thing as a certainty when it comes to the FF and championship game. Scheduling, injuries, illnesses, freshmen fatigue, and a long list of other things can quickly derail expectations. That's why I find it way more fun to just sit back and enjoy the ride. Take each win as it comes, and don't look too far ahead. The season is a lot less disappointing that way, and any trophies that get acquired along the way are just happy surprises.
Trust me, if you spend the next year expecting MSU to pick up its 4th championship, the year will be a lot less fun.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:56 am

CheesySpartan wrote:If we got Smith and McCoy you could pencil us in the title game

I don't think we land either. The longer they drag things out, the less chance MSU has. Bowen too.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:28 am

Against or instead of Kentucky?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:46 am

tGreenWay wrote:People around here should've learned by now that winning a bball title takes more than just a talented roster. There's no such thing as a certainty when it comes to the FF and championship game. Scheduling, injuries, illnesses, freshmen fatigue, and a long list of other things can quickly derail expectations. That's why I find it way more fun to just sit back and enjoy the ride. Take each win as it comes, and don't look too far ahead. The season is a lot less disappointing that way, and any trophies that get acquired along the way are just happy surprises.
Trust me, if you spend the next year expecting MSU to pick up its 4th championship, the year will be a lot less fun.

4th?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:56 am

CheesySpartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:People around here should've learned by now that winning a bball title takes more than just a talented roster. There's no such thing as a certainty when it comes to the FF and championship game. Scheduling, injuries, illnesses, freshmen fatigue, and a long list of other things can quickly derail expectations. That's why I find it way more fun to just sit back and enjoy the ride. Take each win as it comes, and don't look too far ahead. The season is a lot less disappointing that way, and any trophies that get acquired along the way are just happy surprises.

4th?

Because of North Carolina's vacated title way back when.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:33 am

CheesySpartan wrote:

4th?

Forget it, he's on a roll

tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017 - Page 14 118hlw6
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:55 am

CheesySpartan wrote:

4th?

Yeah, I should probably stop posting after 3 am. Oops.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:31 pm

Norm Sanders‏ @NormSanders 5h5 hours ago
More
. @Mark_Smith_13 recruiting update: Michigan St. tonight, #Duke here tomorrow, visiting #Illini Thurs & Ohio St visit Fri-Sat #intrigue
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:47 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Duke is in on Smith now (looks like Grayson Allen is going to declare) and asking him to push out his decision.

Grayson Allen coming back to Duke for senior season
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:01 pm

NigelUno wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Duke is in on Smith now (looks like Grayson Allen is going to declare) and asking him to push out his decision.

He plans to enjoy his senior year, maybe relax and kick back.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:04 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No, no, no. They dragged him back kicking and screaming.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

No, no, no. They dragged him back kicking and screaming.

tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017 - Page 14 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:40 pm

McCoy on Snapchat earlier - Oregon or us?

Picture floating on the twitters....
tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017 - Page 14 C9u0rSfVwAA6NUl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:47 pm

LooseGoose wrote:McCoy on Snapchat earlier - Oregon or us?

tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017 - Page 14 C9u0rSfVwAA6NUl

fully erect. You have my attention
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:55 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:McCoy on Snapchat earlier - Oregon or us?

fully erect. You have my attention
+

Our biggest advantage over the Ducks is that they lost EVERYBODY...they're gonna suck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:59 pm

So I have to ask - could Smith take minutes from Tum Tum at the point?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Herbie Green wrote:So I have to ask - could Smith take minutes from Tum Tum at the point?

I don't think so. He seems to be a SG only. Tum is fine for 10-12 minutes a game.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next