Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread

+2
Cameron
CORNER BLITZ
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Empty xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-26, 00:11

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Screen-Shot-2015-06-24-at-8.56.15-AM
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Empty Re: xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-26, 00:11

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Screen-Shot-2015-06-24-at-9.02.03-AM
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Empty Re: xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-26, 00:12

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Screen-Shot-2015-06-24-at-9.02.43-AM
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-26, 00:13

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-06-26, 00:25

Damn!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 00:35

I approve of this thread. I'm masturbating by campfire light and even if it were day time k don't give a fuck

Thank god for spell check. Every other word this
Thing helps me out. I love/hate technology.

Pumpkins still going strong but my Aztec bride is still in Grand Rapids till tomorrow night. Keep these south of the border skanks comin so I can keep cummin

Heh
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 00:39

Jesus god these broads are hot... Opening a new window for lolitampegs

heh

I could use some weed. Or heroin, but I gave that up when I moved to Michigan. Fuck I'd be sleeping in a warm blanket of bliss if that's were the case, I miss that morphine blanket of warmness... I get why Kurt cobain broke out of rehab, fuck that shit, what's the fun in sobernes.. I wish I brought bug repellent. I love Mexican broads. It was all Chicanas till I was 23 then I just went to town on any hue that struck my fancy. Am o too drunk to post? Nope still spelling pretty good
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-06-26, 00:41

Never tried heroin, but sobriety is boring as fuck.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-26, 00:42

xsanguine wrote:I approve of this thread. I'm masturbating by campfire light and even if it were day time k don't give a fuck

Thank god for spell check. Every other word this
Thing helps me out. I love/hate technology.

Pumpkins still going strong but my Aztec bride is still in Grand Rapids till tomorrow night. Keep these south of the border skanks comin so I can keep cummin

Heh

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Screen-Shot-2015-06-24-at-9.03.35-AM
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 00:46

I appreciate you guys made a thread in my honor about Mexican broads. I luv you guys, that's what bros are for. When I get to a computer I'm posting our near fight in the subway cause it's funny and my buff Muslim friend is angry and took his shirt off in front f the whole train and this 18 year old Dominican kid wasn't even phased. I woulda chickened out I don't want to fight Amin that Dominican kid is one tough Brooklyn kid. Maybe we can start a world star hip hop thread where we post threads and if you take the video tourSelf you get extra likes or pluses or whatever the fck we got on this board. Thanks guise you're the greatest. Come to Ludington and bring weed, we're in dire need. Me and my pops. He fell asleep though the old fucker. Jesus this is gonna be embarrassing tomorrow it's why I don't reveal my true identity. You guys would freak if you knew I was really mateen cleaves and have a drinking problem. I hear them fickin raccoons again post moar Univision broads, it's all they're good for. See you at tailgate this year, cocksuckers. I'm kidding thanks again bak to the broads?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 00:47

Cameron wrote:Never tried heroin, but sobriety is boring as fuck.
I wouldn't recommend it unless you have impeccable self control which clearly according to this thread I have. For real though it's way too good. I get why it's illegal. The fucks don't want us to enjoy our meaningless existence.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 00:48

Jesus what quesadillas will do to your countries broads
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-26, 00:48

xsanguine wrote:I appreciate you guys made a thread in my honor about Mexican broads. I luv you guys, that's what bros are for. When I get to a computer I'm posting our near fight in the subway cause it's funny and my buff Muslim friend is angry and took his shirt off in front f the whole train and this 18 year old Dominican kid wasn't even phased. I woulda chickened out I don't want to fight Amin that Dominican kid is one tough Brooklyn kid. Maybe we can start a world star hip hop thread where we post threads and if you take the video tourSelf you get extra likes or pluses or whatever the fck we got on this board. Thanks guise you're the greatest. Come to Ludington and bring weed, we're in dire need. Me and my pops. He fell asleep though the old fucker. Jesus this is gonna be embarrassing tomorrow it's why I don't reveal my true identity. You guys would freak if you knew I was really mateen cleaves and have a drinking problem. I hear them fickin raccoons again post moar Univision broads, it's all they're good for. See you at tailgate this year, cocksuckers. I'm kidding thanks again bak to the broads?

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread 1486952199

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Jackie10

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-06-26, 00:49

xsanguine wrote:I appreciate you guys made a thread in my honor about Mexican broads. I luv you guys, that's what bros are for. When I get to a computer I'm posting our near fight in the subway cause it's funny and my buff Muslim friend is angry and took his shirt off in front f the whole train and this 18 year old Dominican kid wasn't even phased. I woulda chickened out I don't want to fight Amin that Dominican kid is one tough Brooklyn kid. Maybe we can start a world star hip hop thread where we post threads and if you take the video tourSelf you get extra likes or pluses or whatever the fck we got on this board. Thanks guise you're the greatest. Come to Ludington and bring weed, we're in dire need. Me and my pops. He fell asleep though the old fucker. Jesus this is gonna be embarrassing tomorrow it's why I don't reveal my true identity. You guys would freak if you knew I was really mateen cleaves and have a drinking problem. I hear them fickin raccoons again post moar Univision broads, it's all they're good for. See you at tailgate this year, cocksuckers. I'm kidding thanks again bak to the broads?

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Who-is-awesome
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 00:50

Wood bang
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 00:51

Not the beagle, the broads

Well okay it depends on the beagle.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 00:52

Dwags, you son of a bitch! I switched to Molson, we ran out of your favorite brew, Budweiser. Fuck that beer.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-06-26, 00:53

Molson is for winners.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-26, 00:54

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread MexFeat_600x314
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 00:54

Someone just got mad at me
Cause I meant to go to the woods behind me to piss this fire water out an I happened to be pissing right next to someone's tent. Fuck I'm an asshole fuck them
Though I don't give
A shit. Mexican broads is all I need. I don't need Ludington state park friends. You think they'll kick me out? No one has complained about Billy Corgans best riff ever at about -45db... Frail And Bedazzled.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-26, 00:56

All pictures but 1 have been this chick, Yanet Garcia

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Yanet-Garcia
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 00:57

Oh shit they're pissed and getting up. I better go hide. Fun I'm an asshole. This is why I do drugs and don't drink you dick munchers..... Drinking is a bad activity. If I sniffing dope I'd just be falling asleep in my chair rather than pissing near people's Colemans. Fuck em if they
Can't take a joke
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-26, 00:57

xsanguine wrote:Someone just got mad at me
Cause I meant to go to the woods behind me to piss this fire water out an I happened to be pissing right next to someone's tent. Fuck I'm an asshole fuck them
Though I don't give
A shit. Mexican broads is all I need. I don't need Ludington state park friends. You think they'll kick me out? No one has complained about Billy Corgans best riff ever at about -45db... Frail And Bedazzled.

Yanet doesn't mind

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread HzNAIdD
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-06-26, 00:58

CORNER BLITZ wrote:All pictures but 1 have been this chick, Yanet Garcia

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Yanet-Garcia

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Oh+nana+i+just+came+_3442c63008fc2ac4395c69ec279973e9
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-26, 00:59

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Yanet-garcia-gif-3
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 00:59

This song kicks some ass. I highly recommend it you James Taylor listening cocksuckers (btw I heart James Taylor, no hard feelings... His new album is pretty good)

THE COONS ARE HERE....

I'll stop hijacking this thread now.
Kthxbai
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 01:00

Jesus from what I can tell those broads are asking for it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-26, 01:00

CORNER BLITZ wrote:xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Screen-Shot-2015-06-24-at-8.56.15-AM

OMG (and yes I'm quoting myself)

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Yanet-garcia-gifs-5
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 01:01

My lord...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-06-26, 01:01

This is one of the best threads in tSwill history.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 01:02

How muh you guys think these broads cost per half hour?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-26, 01:03

Can't see the line, can you Russ?

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Yanet-garcia-gif-7

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Yanet-garcia-gif-5
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 01:07

bitch is goin commando. My kinda lady
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-26, 01:07

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Yanet-garcia-2
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-26, 01:08

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Hqdefa10
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-06-26, 01:14

Quiero jack lengua la caja de mierda
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-26, 07:56

GOD DAMN
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 12:18

Ay dios mio!

Never occurred to me last night these are all the same chick (except the one).

Heh
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-31, 19:36

xsanguine's Univision weather girl thread Ddd9
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-08-01, 20:01

Yumm.....
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next