Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids lying

+14
Dendrobates
CORNER BLITZ
AMwood
goodbar
Brock Middlebrook
Cym Jim
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
Triple Sparty
DWags
Giant Moose
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
Rocinante
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kids lying - Page 2 Empty Re: Kids lying

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-15, 16:58

Get this guy on it

Kids lying - Page 2 K2zbIQW
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2015-07-15, 19:14

AMwood wrote:i'm a big proponent of the opened hand smack to the mouth. when she clears the cobwebs then ask her again, "now, WHO drew the picture?"

That is the parenting style I like! The world would be a better place.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-15, 22:14

Tonight, right after I told her it was too late to play anymore, she tells me "I don't want you to marry my mom and I don't want you to live with us. I don't want a step dad." This must be coming up in other conversation, because she and I certainly haven't talked about that.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-15, 22:28

Rocinante wrote:Tonight, right after I told her it was too late to play anymore, she tells me "I don't want you to marry my mom and I don't want you to live with us. I don't want a step dad." This must be coming up in other conversation, because she and I certainly haven't talked about that.

This is starting to sound like an episode of Jerry Springer.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-15, 22:36

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Tonight, right after I told her it was too late to play anymore, she tells me "I don't want you to marry my mom and I don't want you to live with us. I don't want a step dad." This must be coming up in other conversation, because she and I certainly haven't talked about that.

This is starting to sound like an episode of Jerry Springer.

No shit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-15, 22:40

That sucks man, but don't let her little 'tude get to you. Her mom is the one who has to hand down the punishment, not you. You just remain consistent in teaching her right from wrong. I've been through this (and still am now as their step-dad).
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-15, 22:43

I'm told kids freak out about shit like seeing a parent date someone else. Just be yourself. They might lie to us but I know if your consistently honest with them, they see what's right. Little kids are mean as shit. Have a beer. Relax.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-15, 22:43

This isn't your kid? No wonder she hates you. I'm surprised she isn't sleeping with Chucky.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-07-15, 22:45

Tell her not to worry. You're just having sex with her mommy and have no intention of marrying her.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-15, 22:48

Brock Middlebrook wrote:

That sucks man, but don't let her little 'tude get to you. Her mom is the one who has to hand down the punishment, not you. You just remain consistent in teaching her right from wrong. I've been through this (and still am now as their step-dad).

Dude, why bother teaching the little shit anything? He is there to get laid. He is not there to teach life lessons to some brat. Just make sure the mom has your favorite beer, whiskey, and meats on hand.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-15, 22:53

That was why I asked if she did the same thing with her mom (when not in your presence). I wondered if there might be something else floating around in her 5 year old brain causing her to act out.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-16, 01:20

Brock Middlebrook wrote:

It doesn't get to me. I know enough to know the script will flip 180 by next week. Her mom is super sensitive though, and I worry about how it makes her feel. And sometimes I get a little irritated with her when she puts weight behind what her kid says. As if she understands the implications of anything that comes out of her mouth. Thanks though. Good to know others have had these experiences.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-16, 01:21

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:That was why I asked if she did the same thing with her mom (when not in your presence). I wondered if there might be something else floating around in her 5 year old brain causing her to act out.

She gives her mom a lot of shit. For a five year old, she's got some will.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-16, 03:02

Kids sound awful yet people keep havin em. Don't get it.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-16, 06:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Kids sound awful yet people keep havin em. Don't get it.

Me either. Living breathing STDs who also can steal all your money in extreme cases
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-16, 08:34

Has she started reading yet? You should show her this thread if so.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-16, 10:22

Giant Moose wrote:Has she started reading yet? You should show her this thread if so.

I might as well talk shit. The other night her mom tells me a story about how she feels terrible because she was mad at her and the kid is talking about saying her prayers and mom says "you better ask god to make you a better little girl," and she bursts into tears and just wails. I laughed. I couldn't help it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2015-07-16, 10:36

Rocinante wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Has she started reading yet? You should show her this thread if so.

I might as well talk shit. The other night her mom tells me a story about how she feels terrible because she was mad at her and the kid is talking about saying her prayers and mom says "you better ask god to make you a better little girl," and she bursts into tears and just wails. I laughed. I couldn't help it.

I picture a dangling virginia slims 180 just barely hanging on the bottom lip as she said this.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-07-16, 10:39

when my friends son found his mom was stashing the easter basket in the attic a few days before the holiday, he confronted her on the validity of the easter bunny. his mom replied. "honey, i'm the one who puts the baskets out and hides the eggs. to which he said "how do you get to everybody's house and then back here so early?"
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-16, 10:51

goodbar wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I picture a dangling virginia slims 180 just barely hanging on the bottom lip as she said this.

Kids lying - Page 2 11061732_8bf8de4648
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-16, 11:04

Turtleneck wrote:
goodbar wrote:

Kids lying - Page 2 White-trash
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-16, 11:13

Brock Middlebrook wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Kids lying - Page 2 White-trash

Kids lying - Page 2 3a8f5c1d3732798f45396bebc0fef039
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2015-07-16, 11:21

great. now I'm masturbating.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-16, 11:23

goodbar wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

She felt horrible about it which is probably the main reason I laughed so hard.

Oh and in, on, in
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-16, 11:37

Kids lying - Page 2 NguvYYZ
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-16, 12:14

Turtleneck wrote:Kids lying - Page 2 NguvYYZ

Damn, that's a good one. My productivity is going down hill.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2015-07-16, 12:25

you losers should read this. you're a lost cause, but maybe there's hope for your spawn.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/books/review/how-to-raise-an-adult-by-julie-lythcott-haims.html?_r=0
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2