Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill

+22
Dingleberryexplosion
Blaine Fabin
Gomer
Snake Plissken
HT
Rodeo Burger
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
The Pantry
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteBoyHatcher
Masturbates
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
steveschneider
CORNER BLITZ
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
Giant Moose
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill Empty tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-21, 14:56

I posted a link to tSwill in a thread asking what other MSU sites you visit. tSwill.com is the only site they deleted from the thread. They even let Rivals be mentioned there, which is a direct competitor. Are they worried?

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/What-other-MSU-websites-do-you-frequent-38311369
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill Empty Re: tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-21, 14:59

I'd like it known that my post in that thread was made before I saw this thread...

But yeah, no reason at all for them to do that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill Empty Re: tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-21, 15:00

I don't call it tRCMB anymore, because it isn't tRCMB. That place died, it is now just MSU247.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-21, 15:06

This is more tRCMB than 247
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-21, 15:17

That tells me we are a threat! Keep up the good work.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-21, 15:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'd like it known that my post in that thread was made before I saw this thread...

tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill 502811600 By your typical posting standards, you went nuts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-21, 15:47

I agree with a lot of the posters at 247. There is no room for an independent self-governing board on the Internet. Such boards are a waste of resources. Generic corporate boards that offer substandard service and information that can otherwise be obtained for free are what should be privileged. I really hate tSwill and everything it stands for.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-21, 15:49

Turtleneck wrote:I agree with a lot of the posters at 247. There is no room for an independent self-governing board on the Internet. Such boards are a waste of resources. Generic corporate boards that offer substandard service and information that can otherwise be obtained for free are what should be privileged. I really hate tSwill and everything it stands for.
I have no idea who Lomez is, but that chick has hated this place from the start. I don't even understand the hate.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-07-21, 15:51

What is tRCMB?
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-21, 15:52

Ridiculously Crusty Man Balls
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-21, 15:55

Poop
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-21, 15:57

How could you even hate this place? What's there to hate about it?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-07-21, 15:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:How could you even hate this place? What's there to hate about it?

Blanche
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-21, 15:58

Well that's fair.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-21, 16:08

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'd like it known that my post in that thread was made before I saw this thread...

tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill 502811600  By your typical posting standards, you went nuts.  
I was bored at work and wanted to ignite some shit. I've since left work... I'll go back to posting nonsense now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-07-21, 16:17

Anyone?
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-21, 16:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill 502811600  By your typical posting standards, you went nuts.  
I was bored at work and wanted to ignite some shit. I've since left work... I'll go back to posting nonsense now.

Attaboy. <GratuitousBroBackslap>
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-21, 17:00

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Attaboy. <GratuitousBroBackslapAndReachAround>
fify
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-21, 17:03

I fear the day when I don't have you nancies to tell me what's happening over there.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-21, 17:06

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Attaboy. <GratuitousBroBackslapAndReachAround>
fify

Thanks, man. I'm running slow today due to lack of caffeine.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-21, 17:07

Rocinante wrote:I fear the day when I don't have you nancies to tell me what's happening over there.

I'm no Nancy! I'm more like a Gert, or maybe Eunice.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-21, 17:16

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I fear the day when I don't have you nancies to tell me what's happening over there.

I think you're more of a Dolores.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-21, 17:19

Giant Moose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm no Nancy!  I'm more like a Gert, or maybe Eunice.  
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-07-21, 17:24

Trevor did a great job creating the RCMB.  
247's heavy hand has changed things and the site will never return to its pre-247 state.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2015-07-21, 18:10; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-21, 17:40

GRR Spartan wrote:Trevor did a great job creating the RCMB. 247's heavy hand has changed things and the site will never return to its pre-247 state.

Sounds like you are ready to become a regular over here.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-07-21, 17:42

While I still enjoy posting over there somewhat, it surprises me not that the mods have such thin skin almost 16 months after tSwill was started and poses no threat whatsoever their livelihood.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-21, 17:51

Giant Moose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm willing to give Mulva a try.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-21, 18:06

Floyd Robertson wrote:While I still enjoy posting over there somewhat, it surprises me not that the mods have such thin skin almost 16 months after tSwill was started and poses no threat whatsoever their livelihood.

I enjoy it, too. You and I have also been around long enough to have seen the board rise and fall in terms of personality and post quality. Right now the quality is way down. Part of that is because it's summer/OT season. Part of it is because of the high number of schticks that mods seem to do little about. I also think the board, right now, has gotten a lot younger, and that's not even including the Spartan Designs kid. With that youth comes far more sunshine blowing than even I can tolerate, and I usually sit on the fence between the SB and DE crowds. It'll flow back toward the older, regular posters as summer wanes and the season begins.
On a sidenote, I have no idea what to do about those squints who constantly bitch about recruit rankings, especially those who micro-inspect the numbers down to the thousandths of a point. I think I bitched at them enough to scare them off--for now -- but I know they'll be back. tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-07-21, 18:11

steveschneider wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Trevor did a great job creating the RCMB.
247's heavy hand has changed things and the site will never return to its pre-247 state.

Sounds like you are ready to become a regular over here.

Your hearing is very good
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-07-21, 18:20

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:While I still enjoy posting over there somewhat, it surprises me not that the mods have such thin skin almost 16 months after tSwill was started and poses no threat whatsoever their livelihood.

I enjoy it, too. You and I have also been around long enough to have seen the board rise and fall in terms of personality and post quality. Right now the quality is way down. Part of that is because it's summer/OT season. Part of it is because of the high number of schticks that mods seem to do little about. I also think the board, right now, has gotten a lot younger, and that's not even including the Spartan Designs kid. With that youth comes far more sunshine blowing than even I can tolerate, and I usually sit on the fence between the SB and DE crowds.  It'll flow back toward the older, regular posters as summer wanes and the season begins.
On a sidenote, I have no idea what to do about those squints who constantly bitch about recruit rankings, especially those who micro-inspect the numbers down to the thousandths of a point. I think I bitched at them enough to scare them off--for now -- but I know they'll be back. tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill 502811600

Dead on about the ebbs and flows.

As far as recruiting goes, I actually got excited about it this spring for the first time in about 12 years. The way the football staff and recruits were using the #V4MSU thing in social media and the kids recruiting one another to create a buzz was kinda cool.

I will always consider the recruiting rankings to be nothing more than amusing.  What the hell is difference between a composite of 98.87 and 98.86 and people getting upset over a .01 drop.  One of the kids that verballed to MSU this spring was raned #647 in the country.  Really, you can rank high school kids with such precision that a kid is #647 and not #646 tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-21, 18:30

WhiteGreenShow wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:How could you even hate this place? What's there to hate about it?

Blanche

Shit this place wouldn't have half the juice with out me. Like I'm atlas or something
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-21, 18:34

tSwill > RCMB

Fuck that place. Fuck it, guys. This is the place to be. FUCK IT!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-07-21, 18:34

I recall some of the mods there being fanatics about...being fanatics. Whether they had an enemy poster that they loved to ban or censor, whatever.

There are some people there that are just absolutely nuts about that place. Like they think if they ban enough people, it will become what it was.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-21, 18:36

steveschneider wrote:That tells me we are a threat! Keep up the good work.

How is your comment green?
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-21, 18:42

HT wrote:
steveschneider wrote:That tells me we are a threat! Keep up the good work.

It's a "thanks!", I believe. Still not sure who awards them
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-21, 19:17

The Pantry wrote:
HT wrote:

It's a "thanks!", I believe. Still not sure who awards them

I think the OP has the ability to hit "thanks" on a reply.

If I was running this place, as I should be, with heat and SRC gone, the whole genorate and labels would be gone. We don't need those. We are message board posters. Not a fucking Supreme Court or senators of Rome.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-21, 19:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
The Pantry wrote:It's a "thanks!", I believe. Still not sure who awards them

If I was running this place, as I should be, with heat and SRC gone, the whole genorate and labels would be gone. We don't need those. We are message board posters. Not a fucking Supreme Court or senators of Rome.
So, you're proposing an OTPT dictatorship...?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-21, 19:40

The Pantry wrote:

So, you're proposing an OTPT dictatorship...?

I'm proposing that people like HT, moose, umm etc, are not separated by some Busch league member ranking like gerontwat. I hated that from the start, and thought it was completely unnecessary.

Not like it actually matters in the long run, just thought it was stupid and a waste of time. There doesn't need to be a council of members to vote on things, just delete anything that can get the site banned from forum motion. Which I still don't buy anyone is even monitoring this shit in the first place.

Idk I'm just drunk and spit balling here. Maybe we should vote on it. Maybe we should vote heat and SRC off the island. Whatever. Go green y'all.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-21, 19:43

The Pantry wrote:
It's a "thanks!", I believe.  Still not sure who awards them

Right!!  Get rid of all those fucking labels and make it simple:  

Give us all your $$ and shut up!

That seems to have worked elsewhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-21, 19:44

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteGreenShow wrote:

Blanche

Shit this place wouldn't have half the juice with out me. Like I'm atlas or something

You our a preemeer pohster. Your leege is you are ohn
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next