Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do non-MSU fans find attractive about tSwill or tRCMB?

+8
gvsparty
InTenSity
Marc Summers
JEK
LoneWolfSparty
Chitown_Badger
Blanch32
CrazySparty
12 posters

Go down

What do non-MSU fans find attractive about tSwill or tRCMB? Empty What do non-MSU fans find attractive about tSwill or tRCMB?

Post by CrazySparty Thu 8 May 2014 - 16:34

I'm not talking about trolls from opposing fan-bases, I'm talking about guys like Blanch, Brodson, gHost, and other guys who rarely, if ever, discuss actual MSU sports.

What about these places first drew them in?
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What do non-MSU fans find attractive about tSwill or tRCMB? Empty Re: What do non-MSU fans find attractive about tSwill or tRCMB?

Post by Blanch32 Thu 8 May 2014 - 16:37

Years Ago I statistically proved ager sucked. The result was crickets. Since then I rarely post About bball since this group simply isn't mentally capable. instead its all about repeating the talking heads sndt ripping drew sharp
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What do non-MSU fans find attractive about tSwill or tRCMB? Empty Re: What do non-MSU fans find attractive about tSwill or tRCMB?

Post by Chitown_Badger Thu 8 May 2014 - 16:39

blanch32 wrote:Years Ago I statistically proved ager sucked.  The result was crickets.  Since then I rarely post About bball since this group simply isn't mentally capable.  instead its all about repeating the talking heads sndt ripping drew sharp

blanch, you talking about people not mentally capable of certain discussions is comedy gold. It's gold I tell ya.
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Thu 8 May 2014 - 16:41

DENDROBATES!!!!  Razz 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySparty Thu 8 May 2014 - 16:42

LoneWolfSparty wrote:DENDROBATES!!!!  Razz 

Swing and a miss
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySparty Thu 8 May 2014 - 16:46

blanch32 wrote:Years Ago I statistically proved ager sucked.  The result was crickets.  Since then I rarely post About bball since this group simply isn't mentally capable.  instead its all about repeating the talking heads sndt ripping drew sharp

I rarely see you(or any of the posters I'm referring to) even participating in that. It's primarily A) OT threads, or B) Ripping the mods.

Not that I'm saying you shouldn't be allowed to post unless you discuss MSU sports, I just want to know what the appeal is if you're not discussing MSU athletics
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK Thu 8 May 2014 - 16:47

People don't discuss sports with you in the same way adults don't debate with children. It's best to just mess your hair and tell you go play outside.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers Thu 8 May 2014 - 16:52

LoneWolfSparty wrote:DENDROBATES!!!!  Razz 

Let's be honest here.....

Dendrobates is about a 5/10. Not worth it at all.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 8 May 2014 - 16:57

CrazySparty wrote:

I rarely see you(or any of the posters I'm referring to) even participating in that. It's primarily A) OT threads, or B) Ripping the mods.

Not that I'm saying you shouldn't be allowed to post unless you discuss MSU sports, I just want to know what the appeal is if you're not discussing MSU athletics
I don't participate that much in the discussion. I can barely point out a 3-4 defensive lineup. I went to MSU though and I watch 90%+ of the games. Living out of state I don't have a lot of other Spartans to talk sports with at work. I usually just defer to those who played or have better knowledge than me, which is quite a few people. Never felt like I had to post exclusively about sports. I always looked at the board as an MSU board that talked sports, not a sports board that talked MSU.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySparty Thu 8 May 2014 - 17:02

InTenSity wrote:
I don't participate that much in the discussion. I can barely point out a 3-4 defensive lineup. I went to MSU though and I watch 90%+ of the games. Living out of state I don't have a lot of other Spartans to talk sports with at work. I usually just defer to those who played or have better knowledge than me, which is quite a few people. Never felt like I had to post exclusively about sports. I always looked at the board as an MSU board that talked sports, not a sports board that talked MSU.

I get that. I guess I'm just confused why guys like Brodson and gHost, who constantly talk about how much they hate tRCMB, would always piss and moan whenever they were banned, especially when they rarely ever discussed MSU athletics.

I participate in plenty of OT threads myself, but I still always viewed tRCMB as a 60-40 sports board.
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 8 May 2014 - 18:30

CrazySparty wrote:

That's also a misconception. I would post about sports, my favorite was the "tell me about (insert spartan athlete b/f my time)" but the Rods on tRCMB would either delete, lock or move the thread to Wells or elsewhere out of fear of giving me yet another BTP.

As of now, I have thread stating Craft was better than Appling, and that generated some modest heat--mainly from the blowers and obviously not from people who know hoop.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gvsparty Thu 8 May 2014 - 18:59

blanch32 wrote:

That's also a misconception.  I would post about sports, my favorite was the "tell me about (insert spartan athlete b/f my time)" but the Rods on tRCMB would either delete, lock or move the thread to Wells or elsewhere out of fear of giving me yet another BTP.

As of now, I have thread stating Craft was better than Appling, and that generated some modest heat--mainly from the blowers and obviously not from people who know hoop.

If you actually believe that Craft is better than Appling then you deserve heat.
gvsparty
gvsparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 8 May 2014 - 19:30

CrazySparty wrote:I'm not talking about trolls from opposing fan-bases, I'm talking about guys like Blanch, Brodson, gHost, and other guys who rarely, if ever, discuss actual MSU sports.

What about these places first drew them in?

I really loved some of the MSU threads on the RCMB. That's where I learned Tom Izzo cannot develop big men.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 8 May 2014 - 19:50

That was almost 10 years ago buddy. Give us another try, I bet we can all keep up now if we really super try hard.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu 8 May 2014 - 19:59

You keep mentioning Brodson. Dude doesn't even post here.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySparty Fri 9 May 2014 - 0:38

Giant Moose wrote:You keep mentioning Brodson. Dude doesn't even post here.

I'm referring to both tSwill and tRCMB. I'm not sure I've seen him on tSwill either, but he is dominating tRCMB lately. Probably the worst part about that place now.
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri 9 May 2014 - 1:48

Old news now, but I'd like to see this. Because I don't think Mo Ager sucked, I think he was fucking awesome.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 9 May 2014 - 7:51

Cameron wrote:

Old news now, but I'd like to see this. Because I don't think Mo Ager sucked, I think he was fucking awesome.

Ok find my 2000 HP laptop or hack into my Msu account. Lol.

Basically, ager was an unproductive ballhog that didn't play d or rebound. Darrell summers suffered from the same affection his senior yr
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 9 May 2014 - 8:21

Cameron wrote:

Ager was not an athlete.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down