Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch Virgin Mary's lips 'MOVE' on painting during prayer

5 posters

Go down

Video Watch Virgin Mary's lips 'MOVE' on painting during prayer

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-23, 11:10

Hundreds of Christians are flocking to church to witness a 'miracle' painting of the Virgin Mary who appears to join in with the Lord's prayer.

Stunned believers filmed the astonishing moment her lips appeared to move on the artwork during Mass last Sunday.

Footage shows the congregation saying the 'Our Father' prayer but after several seconds it's clear several Christians are distracted by something else.

If you look closely, the Virgin Mary's mouth appears to move during the biblical reading, becoming clearer towards the end of the video.

Baffled George Akary filmed what he believes is a 'miracle' in St Charbel's church, Sydney, before posting it on Facebook.

He said: "To clarify for the viewers I saw this during mass and at the end of mass the rosary is prayed.

"I went to the altar and wanted to confirm via recording it."

Video: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/holy-miracle-watch-virgin-marys-6113110
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Video Re: Watch Virgin Mary's lips 'MOVE' on painting during prayer

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-23, 11:31

Welp, I'm convinced. I mean, why cure cancer when you can make some lips on a shitty painting move? #Jesus
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ingenious Gentleman 2015-07-23, 11:50

"Sceptics poured scorn on his viewpoint, claiming that it's a trick of the light coupled with the movement of the camera."

"But George dismissed this and added: "Lights are not relevant as I have seen this occur under various lighting and have considered those possibilities."

It's nice of him to finally release a blurry video of this phenomenon after witnessing it a variety of times under various lighting.
The Ingenious Gentleman
The Ingenious Gentleman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-07-23, 11:54

Weird how her nose and eyes move too...
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-23, 12:08

What a weird article. Is it normal to say 'Christians' instead of Catholics or Baptists? Just reads very weird to me.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down