Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do people eat warm watermelon?

+15
Vlad
InTenSity
Giant Moose
StylesGShmooth
HT
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
DWags
Herbie Green
Cameron
kingstonlake
CORNER BLITZ
Motown Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
y2kMgrad
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why do people eat warm watermelon? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do people eat warm watermelon?

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-08-04, 00:16

DWags wrote:Why do people eat warm watermelon? - Page 2 Enhanc10

Why do people eat warm watermelon? - Page 2 502811600 Pretty much.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why do people eat warm watermelon? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do people eat warm watermelon?

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-08-04, 00:23

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Did you sex the girls later?
Was hoping no one would ask. Sadly, no. Long story.

Anyone else have old tales of woe when you could have easily gotten laid but didn't? They stay with you forever.

Yeah I have a couple and I regret them to this day. Really effed up by having a serious GF for a couple years in undergrad.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-04, 03:08

tGreenWay wrote:
Vlad wrote:Fellas, I got this one.  Stand back.

Alright Y2K, here's why people might like warm watermelon (or any other fruit for that matter):  I grew up in rural India in the late '60s and '70s.  Some of the best fruits and vegetables grew around my house.  We didn't refrigerate any of it. Can you guess why?  Because we didn't have a refrigerator, or even electricity. So we were used to eating things at room temperature (or warm), while they were still fresh.  And you know what?  They were the best damn fruits and veggies I ever had. (Even now, I prefer my fruits to be close to room temp.)

Why do we refrigerate things?  To make them last longer.  The fact that you like cold watermelon just means that you're used to having it cold.  But the reality is that the cold temp just dulls your taste buds, so you're not getting the full joy of eating a tasty watermelon.

I hope this helps.

Interesting. I'm turning my AC on full blast and never leaving the house. I'm going to live forever.  
I put ice in my trousers, my cock is gonna live forever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-08-04, 08:20

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Did you sex the girls later?
Was hoping no one would ask.  Sadly, no.  Long story.

Anyone else have old tales of woe when you could have easily gotten laid but didn't?  They stay with you forever.

Yeah, mostly from undergrad. Either not understanding she wanted to sleep with me, or that I was being too much of a nice guy and didn't want to do anything because she was drunk.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-13, 21:06

Why do people eat warm watermelon? - Page 2 CMVIaIRUsAAzgiR
Why do people eat warm watermelon? - Page 2 CMVIaIJUYAA7_kC
Why do people eat warm watermelon? - Page 2 CMVIaIwUAAAtCKj
Why do people eat warm watermelon? - Page 2 CMVIaHkU8AADndk
MSU Football Staff@SpartanFBstaff 17m17 minutes ago
WATERMELON!!!! Great ending to two great practices. #V4MSU Why do people eat warm watermelon? - Page 2 1f349Why do people eat warm watermelon? - Page 2 1f61c
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-14, 00:50

That made my mouth water.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-14, 01:30

Lol yum bet it's not warm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-14, 10:25

Gross.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-14, 11:31

tGreenWay wrote:Gross.
Why?   I'd not seen watermelon for 100 large men before - I was quite impressed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-14, 11:34

LooseGoose wrote:
Why?   I'd not seen watermelon for 100 large men before - I was quite impressed.

Large men should have gotten a larger watermelon.

Why do people eat warm watermelon? - Page 2 1_1339170825
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-14, 12:10

Wtf is up with this dude's face.....

Why do people eat warm watermelon? - Page 2 Wtf10
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-08-14, 13:10

Rocinante wrote:Wtf is up with this dude's face.....

Why do people eat warm watermelon? - Page 2 Wtf10

He just took a huge bite of warm watermelon.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-14, 14:00

LooseGoose wrote:

Not the photos; those are pretty cool. Just thinking about the taste of watermelon grosses me out. I'm very picky about my melons.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-14, 14:01

Giant Moose wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Large men should have gotten a larger watermelon.

Why do people eat warm watermelon? - Page 2 1_1339170825

One of Dantonio's balls?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-14, 15:11

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Not the photos; those are pretty cool.  Just thinking about the taste of watermelon grosses me out. I'm very picky about my melons.
Ah....not me - it's like pussy, all good just some is better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-15, 01:39

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Not the photos; those are pretty cool.  Just thinking about the taste of watermelon grosses me out. I'm very picky about my melons.
Ah....not me - it's like pussy, all good just some is better.

Our discussion got me in the mood for melon, so I went to the store and bought some. Apparently, they're either out of, or don't sell pussy, because I couldn't find any of that in any of the aisles or in the meat or fish departments.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2015-08-15, 10:26

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Why do people eat warm watermelon? - Page 2 502811600 no fucking way, how do you know they go in and pray for you?

Well assumptions are made.  If we're out in the yard doing things, they'll be out there with us from eating to just talking.  We bring a beer or mixed drink out, they always excuse themselves.  BTW, really good people, and frankly instead of saying shit to us, they handle it in that manner.  Pretty cool I guess, but never stops us from drinking.

I grew up in a Christian family, and I still don't get how some Christianity is so appalled by alcohol. Hell, Jesus turned water into wine so everyone could party at a wedding. It's not a wedding if the booze runs out. Why do people eat warm watermelon? - Page 2 2267303065
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2