Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone have Liberty Mutual auto insurance with the MSU discount?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone have Liberty Mutual auto insurance with the MSU discount? Empty Anyone have Liberty Mutual auto insurance with the MSU discount?

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-19, 18:53

Shopping around and would like to hear of experiences with them.   Do they offer cost savings over other carriers?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone have Liberty Mutual auto insurance with the MSU discount? Empty Re: Anyone have Liberty Mutual auto insurance with the MSU discount?

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-05, 18:54

Was with AAA close to 40 years. Three 2 point tickets during that time, the last being about 12 years ago for getting into a left turn lane too early. Have not filed a claim for anything but glass in over 15 years.

Talked to my agent after getting my last renewal notice but he was pretty much useless.

Talked to someone at Liberty Mutual yesterday and made the switch, saving almost $850 a year.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone have Liberty Mutual auto insurance with the MSU discount? Empty Re: Anyone have Liberty Mutual auto insurance with the MSU discount?

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-06, 16:05

Auto insurance premiums by state
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-09-06, 16:18

The Pantry wrote:Auto insurance premiums by state
Not going to argue that auto insurance rates in MI don't suck, but I ran across this recently it only ranks MI as the 7th worst according to a five-year average.

StateInsurance premium (5-year average)
Louisiana$1,279
New Jersey$1,266
New York$1,215
Rhode Island$1,142
Florida$1,138
Delaware$1,121
Michigan$1,088
Alaska$1,066
Connecticut$1,062
Nevada$1,057
Maryland$1,036
Texas$1,014
Massachusetts$982
West Virginia$981
Arizona$940
Georgia$920
National average$911
Best and worst states for drivers: How each state measures up
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-06, 16:28

Still, the only state in the rust belt near the top of the list. MI catastrophic claim law probably has a lot to do with it
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-06, 16:31

The best and worst link includes factors other than insurance. Pretty sure we have some of the highest gasoline costs in the nation
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-06, 16:33

No. No, I do not have Liberty Mutual auto insurance with the MSU discount.
I am sorry. I have failed you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-09-06, 16:38

The Pantry wrote:The best and worst link includes factors other than insurance.  Pretty sure we have some of the highest gasoline costs in the nation

I took those other factors out when I sorted by insurance premiums. Surprisingly, despite the fact that our gas prices are among the highest, the annual fuel cost is only $858, below the national average of $949.  I can only guess that we drive fewer miles that a lot of other states, which is interesting in the absences of mass transit.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-06, 16:42

Floyd Robertson wrote:
The Pantry wrote:The best and worst link includes factors other than insurance.  Pretty sure we have some of the highest gasoline costs in the nation

I took those other factors out when I sorted by insurance premiums. Surprisingly, despite the fact that our gas prices are among the highest, the annual fuel cost is only $858, below the national average of $949.  I can only guess that we drive fewer miles that a lot of other states, which is interesting in the absences of mass transit.
If we, in fact, drive fewer miles I'd think that would translate to lower insurance costs. Anyone have Liberty Mutual auto insurance with the MSU discount? 2599972566
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-09-06, 16:44

The Pantry wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

If we, in fact, drive fewer miles I'd think that would translate to lower insurance costs.  Anyone have Liberty Mutual auto insurance with the MSU discount? 2599972566
Good point, da fuq do I know. Just thought I'd pass that link along.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-06, 19:24

tGreenWay wrote:No. No, I do not have Liberty Mutual auto insurance with the MSU discount.
It's okay. Know you suck badly. I have no hard feelings
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-06, 19:28

tGreenWay wrote:No. No, I do not have Liberty Mutual auto insurance with the MSU discount.

He is not the only one you have failed. I'm not sure there is enough room on the internet to list all of the people you have failed.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-06, 20:48

The Pantry wrote:
It's okay. Know you suck badly. I have no hard feelings

Actually, I excel at sucking. Ask anyone who knows me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-06, 20:49

Turtleneck wrote:

He is not the only one you have failed. I'm not sure there is enough room on the internet to list all of the people you have failed.

See my previous post to validate your assessment. See? I even suck at reading through all of the posts before opening up my sucky sucky mouth.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-02, 12:55

Every time I see this commercial I fall more in love.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-02, 12:59

LooseGoose wrote:Every time I see this commercial I fall more in love.

Nooooooo!!! Anyone have Liberty Mutual auto insurance with the MSU discount? 502811600

That's the ad I hate the most, because of her terrible acting.

Different strokes. Anyone have Liberty Mutual auto insurance with the MSU discount? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down