Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?

+8
steveschneider
InTenSity
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Turtleneck
tanfan!
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?  Empty You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 15:10

The original Ephorate was made  up of 4 members: Nigel, ghost, dendro and Heat.  ghost, dendro and heat have all pretty much vanished (Nigel pretty much ran ghost off).   Heat, well he looks like he is gone too. So, I propose we shake things up a bit and perhaps ad new members to the Ephorate.  Maybe change the rules so that one poster can only hold an Ephorate position for a specific period of time.  This place is evolving and it maybe it's a good idea to shake things up. You can't have just one person as a member of the Ephorate.  Thoughts?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?  Empty Re: You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?

Post by Turtleneck 2015-08-21, 15:11

Tanfan! wrote:The original Ephorate was made  up of 4 members: Nigel, ghost, dendro and Heat.  ghost, dendro and heat have all pretty much vanished (Nigel pretty much ran ghost off).   Heat, well he looks like he is gone too. So, I propose we shake things up a bit and perhaps ad new members to the Ephorate.  Maybe change the rules so that one poster can only hold an Ephorate position for a specific period of time.  This place is evolving and it maybe it's a good idea to shake things up. You can't have just one person as a member of the Ephorate.  Thoughts?

Who are you?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?  Empty Re: You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-21, 15:12

Sorry, only Gergonte's can bring stuff up for vote.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-21, 15:13

WE CANT EVEN DO THAT WITHOUT SRC OR HEAT HERE TO DO IT FOR US. ALL IS LOST. PILLAGE WHAT YOU CAN AND BURN THE REST
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 15:13

Rocinante wrote:Sorry, only Gergonte's can bring stuff up for vote.

You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?  502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 15:13

It was a suggestion. If you want membership to remain where it's at. I know that was your way of slamming me. So, I won't volunteer to help expand this place anymore.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 15:14

Tanfan! wrote:

It was a suggestion. If you want membership to remain where it's at. I know that was your way of slamming me. So, I won't volunteer to help expand this place anymore.

Maybe I missed it, but when did you help volunteer to expand this place?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-21, 15:15

Tanfan! wrote:

Don't get upset, fella. I love your contributions to this place.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 15:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:WE CANT EVEN DO THAT WITHOUT SRC OR HEAT HERE TO DO IT FOR US. ALL IS LOST. PILLAGE WHAT YOU CAN AND BURN THE REST

Yeah, well, I was volunteering to help expand this place and Roc apparently just likes things the way they are.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-21, 15:15

Tanfan! wrote:

Please help.

But keep in mind that we don't really want to expand to have a bunch of goobers here just for the sake of having more people. Goobers suck. Leave the goobers out of this.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 15:16

Rocinante wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Not upset, but I know that I can help drive more traffic here. Just wanted to help. But you elected to shut it down. That's fine.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 15:16

Tanfan! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:WE CANT EVEN DO THAT WITHOUT SRC OR HEAT HERE TO DO IT FOR US. ALL IS LOST. PILLAGE WHAT YOU CAN AND BURN THE REST

Yeah, well, I was volunteering to help expand this place and Roc apparently just likes things the way they are.

Did you get banned again on tRCMB?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-21, 15:17

I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to point out that you were culled, Tanner. You backstabbing twotiming oldballs.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 15:17

Tanfan! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Not upset, but I know that I can help drive more traffic here. Just wanted to help. But you elected to shut it down. That's fine.

Do you have a marketing plan?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 15:18

Rocinante wrote:I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to point out that you were culled, Tanner. You backstabbing twotiming oldballs.

#Eviscerated
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-21, 15:19

I still think we should have poster of the month awards. We could put that posters picture up on the banner at the top next to sparty so the whole internet will see their achievement and say "heh. That's nice."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 15:19

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Please help.

But keep in mind that we don't really want to expand to have a bunch of goobers here just for the sake of having more people. Goobers suck. Leave the goobers out of this.

I agree, but one goober is making things difficult to get the fun and smart posters over hear. Maybe if we change things up I can help expand the membership. I like this place but for one stalker. All of the rest are great people. I am a threat to him. That's abundantly clear. He is back to his old ways because he wants me gone. He doesn't want ghost or I helping this board to grow. He can be neutered and we can go after the good guys on the rcmb. In fact, you guys can give me a list: goodbar, amwood, etc.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-21, 15:22

Tanfan! wrote:
Please help.

I agree, but one goober is making things difficult to get the fun and smart posters over hear.  Maybe if we change things up I can help expand the membership.  I like this place but for one stalker.  All of the rest are great people. I am a threat to him.  That's abundantly clear. He is back to his old ways because he wants me gone.  He doesn't want ghost or I helping this board to grow. He can be neutered and we can go after the good guys on the rcmb. In fact, you guys can give me a list: goodbar, amwood, etc.  
Where the hell is ghost anyway? It's dumb that he isn't posting here this second.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 15:23

Tanfan! wrote:

I agree, but one goober is making things difficult to get the fun and smart posters over hear.  Maybe if we change things up I can help expand the membership.  I like this place but for one stalker.  All of the rest are great people. I am a threat to him.  That's abundantly clear. He is back to his old ways because he wants me gone.  He doesn't want ghost or I helping this board to grow. He can be neutered and we can go after the good guys on the rcmb. In fact, you guys can give me a list: goodbar, amwood, etc.  
Where the hell is ghost anyway? It's dumb that he isn't posting here this second.

Apparently, I ran him off.

I must be very powerful.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 15:25

Tanfan! wrote:
Please help.

I agree, but one goober is making things difficult to get the fun and smart posters over hear. Maybe if we change things up I can help expand the membership. I like this place but for one stalker. All of the rest are great people. I am a threat to him. That's abundantly clear. He is back to his old ways because he wants me gone. He doesn't want ghost or I helping this board to grow. He can be neutered and we can go after the good guys on the rcmb. In fact, you guys can give me a list: goodbar, amwood, etc.

I love the fake martyr act. Really. It's some of your best work. Don't believe what people tell you...it doesn't get old.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 15:25

Rocinante wrote:I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to point out that you were culled, Tanner. You backstabbing twotiming oldballs.

Well, if you want to change that you can. Just wanted to help out. You want to leave things as is. That's fine. The culling was Nigels idea because again I was a threat to him. l am a major threat to Nigel as evidenced by his attacks in this thread. He's nervous. He doesn't want me in a position of power because it will destroy his ego. However, your board is stagnant. I can't help make it grow. So, I will leave it up to you guys. You can vote me back in or leave things as is. I can say I would welcome a return to the fagyonete.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 15:27

For the record, there are 5 Ephors. Not 4.

Someone should brush up on the charter and/or board history before shooting their Spartiate mouth off.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 15:27

Tanfan! wrote:

He hates Nigel. Nigel attacks all posters he perceives as threats. It gets old after a while. Look how he has gone after me today and yesterday. I am a threat, so he wants me gone. He thinks attacking me daily will do that. I am here with a proposal to help expand membership.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-21, 15:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I still think we should have poster of the month awards. We could put that posters picture up on the banner at the top next to sparty so the whole internet will see their achievement and say "heh. That's nice."

And the winner gets the choicest parking spot down at the lodge.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 15:29

NigelUno wrote:For the record, there are 5 Ephors. Not 4.

Someone should brush up on the charter and/or board history before shooting their Spartiate mouth off.

You are scared. Very threatened. All of the other members of the Ephor are gone. It's now only you. It's time for a change. It's time for a new beginning. It's tanny time!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 15:29

Tanfan! wrote:

He hates Nigel. Nigel attacks all posters he perceives as threats. It gets old after a while. Look how he has gone after me today and yesterday. I am a threat, so he wants me gone. He thinks attacking me daily will do that. I am here with a proposal to help expand membership.

How are you going to expand membership? Let's hear your plan.

P.S. Do you know who really culled you? I'm guessing you don't, or you just forgot.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-21, 15:30

Could you all get marriage counseling or something? Work through some stuff together in a safe and trusting environment?

Edit- otpt has some degree in some brain stuff or something. He can prolly help
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-21, 15:33

SRC hasn't been on either board, at least not using SRC as a handle in a couple of months. I think Heat is going to come back. Dendro is here occasionally, but she kinda got thrown into the 'position' and I'm not sure what it is. gHost I guess wanted to not be here. It is what it is, and I'm actually surprised that its stayed busier than I thought it would over the summer.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 15:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Could you all get marriage counseling or something? Work through some stuff together in a safe and trusting environment?

I will put him on ignore and it will destroy him if I am placed in a position of power. He likes to think that his bullying tactics work. That's why he's attacked me the last two days. Every single post hes made a snide remark in an attempt to bait me into a fight.  He does it to all of the posters he thinks are a threat to his manhood. So, will just ignore him.  Just go look at my posts the last two days. You will notice the dick has attacked me with the specific intent to get me to leave.  I know his tactics.  So, you guys make the call. I am reaching out to the entire swill.

Last edited by Tanfan! on 2015-08-21, 15:34; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 15:34

InTenSity wrote:SRC hasn't been on either board, at least not using SRC as a handle in a couple of months. I think Heat is going to come back. Dendro is here occasionally, but she kinda got thrown into the 'position' and I'm not sure what it is. gHost I guess wanted to not be here. It is what it is, and I'm actually surprised that its stayed busier than I thought it would over the summer.

Traffic has actually picked up a ton over the last couple of weeks. Heat will come back for the chat sessions. It's all good.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 15:35

NigelUno wrote:
InTenSity wrote:SRC hasn't been on either board, at least not using SRC as a handle in a couple of months. I think Heat is going to come back. Dendro is here occasionally, but she kinda got thrown into the 'position' and I'm not sure what it is. gHost I guess wanted to not be here. It is what it is, and I'm actually surprised that its stayed busier than I thought it would over the summer.

Traffic has actually picked up a ton over the last couple of weeks. Heat will come back for the chat sessions. It's all good.

Look how scared you are!! Look how you are defending the board traffic! LOL!!!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 15:35

Tanfan! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Could you all get marriage counseling or something? Work through some stuff together in a safe and trusting environment?

I will put him on ignore and it will destroy him if I am placed in a position of power. He likes to think that his bullying tactics work. That's why he's attacked me the last two days. Every single post hes made a snide remark in an attempt to bait me into a fight. He doesn't to all of the posters he thinks are a threat to his manhood. So, will just ignore him. Just go look at my posts the last two days. You will notice the dick has attacked me with the specific intent to get me to leave. I know his tactics. So, you guys make the call. I am reaching out to the entire swill.

I remember this one guy who talked about how much fun it would be to eviscerate each other...I wonder what happened to him?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-08-21, 15:36

Tanfan! wrote:The original Ephorate was made  up of 4 members: Nigel, ghost, dendro and Heat.  ghost, dendro and heat have all pretty much vanished (Nigel pretty much ran ghost off).   Heat, well he looks like he is gone too. So, I propose we shake things up a bit and perhaps ad new members to the Ephorate.  Maybe change the rules so that one poster can only hold an Ephorate position for a specific period of time.  This place is evolving and it maybe it's a good idea to shake things up. You can't have just one person as a member of the Ephorate.  Thoughts?

Tanner you going to join the gambling group for the upcoming football season? I think ghost will be back for that.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-21, 15:36

It's super easy to ignore Nigel, btw. You just don't respond to his posts.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 15:37

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

I will put him on ignore and it will destroy him if I am placed in a position of power. He likes to think that his bullying tactics work. That's why he's attacked me the last two days. Every single post hes made a snide remark in an attempt to bait me into a fight. He doesn't to all of the posters he thinks are a threat to his manhood. So, will just ignore him. Just go look at my posts the last two days. You will notice the dick has attacked me with the specific intent to get me to leave. I know his tactics. So, you guys make the call. I am reaching out to the entire swill.

I remember this one guy who talked about how much fun it would be to eviscerate each other...I wonder what happened to him?

the only difference is you are a maniacal psycho. You are not normal. You can't joke around. That's the difference. You are obsessed with me and have been for years.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 15:37

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I thought you were going to ignore me. I mean...you just said that, right?

What am I scared of? You? You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?  1966794946
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 15:37

steveschneider wrote:

Tanner you going to join the gambling group for the upcoming football season? I think ghost will be back for that.

sure!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 15:38

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

the only difference is you are a maniacal psycho. You are not normal. You can't joke around. That's the difference. You are obsessed with me and have been for years.

You mean...we aren't joking around right now? Shit.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 15:38

Rocinante wrote:It's super easy to ignore Nigel, btw. You just don't respond to his posts.

True and I have for the most part. Looks like you have made the call. Fine. I will leave it at that.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 15:39

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

I thought you were going to ignore me. I mean...you just said that, right?

What am I scared of? You? You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?  1966794946

Your excessive smilie = you protest too much. You are trying too hard.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next