Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?

+8
steveschneider
InTenSity
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Turtleneck
tanfan!
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?  - Page 3 Empty Re: You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-21, 18:26

Giant Moose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
You two are not the only ones who were culled, but seem to be about the only 2 who have come back. I think both of you should get to be Geronte. There are a couple other posters who I think should be as well. I don't think anything can be done without Heat being here.
We should both get back in but give us upside down badges so we have to live with some shame.

You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?  - Page 3 Cersei-walk-of-shame

Shame! Shame! Shame!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?  - Page 3 Empty Re: You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 19:05

Sleep
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-30, 21:37

Bump.

Welcome back Ephor Advocate.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-08-30, 22:15

Tanfan! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

You got the boot from 247? WTF? Fuck that place!

If life on 247 is grand why are you here attempting to stir some pots?
Nope. I'm welcomed there.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-09, 11:35

Suspect
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3