Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will my 1994 MSU student ID get me into the student section?

+6
tanfan!
Travis of the Cosmos
Herbie Green
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
10 posters

Go down

Will my 1994 MSU student ID get me into the student section?  Empty Re: Will my 1994 MSU student ID get me into the student section?

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-02, 22:08

Yes. Count on it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Will my 1994 MSU student ID get me into the student section?  Empty Re: Will my 1994 MSU student ID get me into the student section?

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-02, 22:15

gHost Spartan wrote:Student section tickets are selling for $100 on StubHub. My '94 ID still has the magnetic strip, think it'll get me into the student section? Evil or Very Mad

Just leave your Soundgarden Superunknwon tour tee shirt at home and you'll be fine.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-02, 23:37

I'll be the honest one here, no. 

Fuck the student section anyway gHost, you have to get there like 3 hours before the game to get a decent seat. I am so glad I have normal tickets this year. I wish I was on campus and going to classes, but I will not miss that clusterfuck of a process.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-09-03, 00:44

We used to actually have fake student IDs. I can't remember if we ever made it into a game with them
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-03, 00:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'll be the honest one here, no. 

Fuck the student section anyway gHost, you have to get there like 3 hours before the game to get a decent seat. I am so glad I have normal tickets this year. I wish I was on campus and going to classes, but I will not miss that clusterfuck of a process.

There are pluses and minuses to the other sections too.

By the way, I meant to tell you before... Get to section 19 early. Especially for a big game. Especially the first game. Especialier when the first game is a big game. The entrance is kind of confusing for newbs and a line piles up.

By early I don't mean student section early. Just don't be like me for past games and show up seconds before kickoff. You'll miss the first five minutes.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-03, 04:13

Can't wait
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-03, 04:19

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

By the way, I meant to tell you before... Get to section 19 early. Especially for a big game. Especially the first game. Especialier when the first game is a big game. The entrance is kind of confusing for newbs and a line piles up.

By early I don't mean student section early. Just don't be like me for past games and show up seconds before kickoff. You'll miss the first five minutes.

How the fuck do you know I'm in section 19? Will my 1994 MSU student ID get me into the student section?  502811600

I've had seats before student tix here and my brother and I figured away to by pass all that bullshit traffic. Works like a charm. Just hope I can still do it after 7 hours of tailgate.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-03, 04:33

I've still got mine from 1979.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-09-03, 10:01

Wait, you have tickets? How the hell did you manage that? No tickets here.....
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-03, 10:11

2 of the tickets I got are for section 19, how is it? I won't be sitting there, but my dad and my wife will be. Weird I know, but I'm not giving up seats in section 24.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-03, 10:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

How the fuck do you know I'm in section 19? Will my 1994 MSU student ID get me into the student section?  502811600

I've had seats before student tix here and my brother and I figured away to by pass all that bullshit traffic. Works like a charm. Just hope I can still do it after 7 hours of tailgate.

You told me that like 2 weeks ago and I put it in my spreadsheet of important swill personal details to know
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-03, 10:18

SpartanInNH wrote:

Young alumni discount tickets brah
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-03, 10:19

InTenSity wrote:

2 of the tickets I got are for section 19, how is it? I won't be sitting there, but my dad and my wife will be. Weird I know, but I'm not giving up seats in section 24.

It's fine. I mean, it's in the corner, so it's similar to the student section view. It's great for one half of the field, but on the other side you find yourself watching the big screen from time to time.

The only time I truly regretted not shelling out cash for better seats was the hail Mary against Wisconsin. Being the opposite corner all I could see was the fans on the other side of the field wigging out.

It was still awesome.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-09-03, 21:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

Young alumni discount tickets brah

Where's the fucking old farts discount?
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCSparty 2015-09-04, 00:40

Tanfan! wrote:I've still got mine from 1879.
FIFY
WCSparty
WCSparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-04, 07:45

Ghost, you poor bro?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-04, 07:46

...do you still use that ID for student tickets at your local movie theater on dates?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down