Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I know how to solve the football team's struggles

3 posters

Go down

I think I know how to solve the football team's struggles Empty I think I know how to solve the football team's struggles

Post by Giant Moose Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:52 am

Dantonio hasn't tweeted about #QuietTime since September 17 when we were world-beaters coming off an impressive victory over Oregon. Since then we have struggled to put away lesser programs like Air Force, Central Michigan, and Purdue.

The solution is simple. We need more #QuietTime.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I think I know how to solve the football team's struggles Empty Re: I think I know how to solve the football team's struggles

Post by Giant Moose Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:17 am

I just thought of another one. We need to get somebody to come down to the field in the 4th quarter and inspire the team like Narduzzi used to do.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I think I know how to solve the football team's struggles Empty Re: I think I know how to solve the football team's struggles

Post by NigelUno Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:28 am

Giant Moose wrote:I just thought of another one. We need to get somebody to come down to the field in the 4th quarter and inspire the team like Narduzzi used to do.

Izzo! - Hondo
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:32 am

Giant Moose wrote:I just thought of another one. We need to get somebody to come down to the field in the 4th quarter and inspire the team like Narduzzi used to do.
depending on game time, I could possibly do this. I might be asleep, though.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down