Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Wednesday - Do We Have The Results From Last Week's Pick 'em Yet?

+2
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

It's Wednesday - Do We Have The Results From Last Week's Pick 'em Yet? Empty It's Wednesday - Do We Have The Results From Last Week's Pick 'em Yet?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-21, 09:56

admittedly, I could have overlooked the results. If so, I apologize in advance.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's Wednesday - Do We Have The Results From Last Week's Pick 'em Yet? Empty Re: It's Wednesday - Do We Have The Results From Last Week's Pick 'em Yet?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-21, 10:42

You didn't.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's Wednesday - Do We Have The Results From Last Week's Pick 'em Yet? Empty Re: It's Wednesday - Do We Have The Results From Last Week's Pick 'em Yet?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-21, 10:44

you seem kinda agitated today.. you okay, dude?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-21, 10:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:you seem kinda agitated today.. you okay, dude?

I'm alright, Bob. Sorry if I came across that way. It's Wednesday - Do We Have The Results From Last Week's Pick 'em Yet? 969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-10-21, 11:00

Carrier pigeon hadn't delivered yet. Strong winds.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-21, 11:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you seem kinda agitated today.. you okay, dude?

I'm alright, Bob. Sorry if I came across that way. It's Wednesday - Do We Have The Results From Last Week's Pick 'em Yet? 969504605
cool - just checkin'.

You're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-21, 13:40

kingstonlake wrote:Carrier pigeon hadn't delivered yet. Strong winds.

They really need to consider using an owl. I get all my quidditch scores delivered that way.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-21, 13:43

OTPT is too busy thinking about his dream girl. Give him a break, he's in love.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-21, 14:31

Giant Moose wrote:OTPT is too busy thinking about his dream girl. Give him a break, he's in love.

This may or may not be true.. Embarassed
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-21, 15:04

Giant Moose wrote:OTPT is too busy thinking about his dream girl. Give him a break, he's in love.

Wait, I thought you fucked it up. Have you called her?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-21, 15:10

Rocinante wrote:

I didn't fuck it up, I just didn't pursue as hard as I should have that weekend. Don't get me wrong, we still bonded and chatted it up like a motherfucker. With that said, distance is an issue here and I have to play my cards right. Next time I see her is hopefully the OSU game - got two available tickets, Ty? I'm going to work that angle soon. It's a long shot, but she's worth it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-21, 15:18

Rocinante wrote:

I didn't fuck it up, I just didn't pursue as hard as I should have that weekend. Don't get me wrong, we still bonded and chatted it up like a motherfucker. With that said, distance is an issue here and I have to play my cards right. Next time I see her is hopefully the OSU game - got two available tickets, Ty? I'm going to work that angle soon. It's a long shot, but she's worth it.
I get the feeling I missed something important while I was in the mountains riding and drinking beer..

you met a woman.. like a real woman.. one that doesn't have to be inflated??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-21, 15:25

Rocinante wrote:

Are you talking? I mean beyond friending her on facebook or instagram or whatever. Are you actually in communication with this woman?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-21, 15:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Next time I see her is hopefully the OSU game - got two available tickets, Ty? I'm going to work that angle soon. It's a long shot, but she's worth it.

Better start regular visits to the Plasma Center.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-21, 15:33

does she know that you're unemployed you have difficulty running the weekly "Pick 'em" for a bunch of old guys on the internet?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-21, 16:31

Rocinante wrote:

Are you talking? I mean beyond friending her on facebook or instagram or whatever. Are you actually in communication with this woman?

I wouldn't say constant communication, but it's there in flashes where she knows what's up. Yes. I plan to notch that up a bit.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-21, 16:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:does she know that you're unemployed you have difficulty running the weekly "Pick 'em" for a bunch of old guys on the internet?

No, Bob, she doesn't know I'm on a half assed job hunt or that I'm a mod/tSwill pick em leader after I spent all that time with her Saturday. God, your sarcasm is beginning to annoy.

Wink
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-21, 18:02

Rocinante wrote:

I wouldn't say constant communication, but it's there in flashes where she knows what's up. Yes. I plan to notch that up a bit.

Get on it. I don't want you do fail and get depressed and leave the board for a long time. We need you.

You know, to do the pick em.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down