Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I try to date a physically disabled chick?

+11
StylesGShmooth
I.B. Fine
DWags
Jack N Coke
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
WhiteBoyHatcher
Rocinante
NigelUno
Death Roe
Blanch32
15 posters

Go down

Should I try to date a physically disabled chick? Empty Should I try to date a physically disabled chick?

Post by Blanch32 Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 10:40

Latest tinder match apparently can't drive and uses a rolling walker whatever that is. Anyone have any experience with this? Am I still able to hit it? Are the handicap generally freaks in the sack? Tia
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Should I try to date a physically disabled chick? Empty Re: Should I try to date a physically disabled chick?

Post by Death Roe Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 10:42

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Should I try to date a physically disabled chick? Empty Re: Should I try to date a physically disabled chick?

Post by NigelUno Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 10:51

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 10:52

Sure. What could go wrong?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 10:56

Blanch32 wrote:Latest tinder match apparently can't drive and uses a rolling walker whatever that is. Anyone have any experience with this? Am I still able to hit it? Are the handicap generally freaks in the sack? Tia

Talk to drop by a dime. He has expertise in that area.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 10:58

Physically disabled + mentally disabled. Hmmm. Maybe you guys could procreate and produce a fully functional human.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 10:59

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Latest tinder match apparently can't drive and uses a rolling walker whatever that is. Anyone have any experience with this? Am I still able to hit it? Are the handicap generally freaks in the sack? Tia

This will not end well for you.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 11:00

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Oh i have already talked to him about it, he can suck my cock. He has expertise in divorcing disabled women, see tcock amicable divorce thread. Dropped by a disabled chick is the best source for blanch. I don't want blanch to make the wrong choice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 11:02

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Oh i have already talked to him about it, he can suck my cock. He has expertise in divorcing disabled women, see tcock amicable divorce thread. Dropped by a disabled chick is the best source for blanch. I don't want blanch to make the wrong choice.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 11:03

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 11:03

Should I try to date a physically disabled chick? 502811600
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 11:40

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Background story? I didn't know he was with a crippled. Did she start that way or did he make her that way?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 11:41

Should I try to date a physically disabled chick? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 11:43

Blanch32 wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Background story? I didn't know he was with a crippled. Did she start that way or did he make her that way?

I'm not sure. Based on the premise he tried to hire a hit man on the RCMB to kill some one, I'm going to go with he made her that way. Either way, good source for you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 11:43

Blanch32 wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 11:47

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Holy repetitive posting!!

Sorry to learn about your parents divorce
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 11:50

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Sorry you got knocked out that one time.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 11:50

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Sorry you got knocked out that one time.

No you're not
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack N Coke Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 11:58

Blanch32 wrote:can't drive and uses a rolling walker

Should I try to date a physically disabled chick? Elderly-woman-using-walker-12624514

What's your age limit set to?
Jack N Coke
Jack N Coke
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 12:32

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 12:44

Am I misremembering or has Blanch already been dating mentally disabled chicks?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 13:26

DWags wrote:Am I misremembering or has Blanch already been dating mentally disabled chicks?

The argument could certainly be made for any female that interacts with him for more than about 10 minutes
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 26 Oct 2020 - 19:52

Is Bill Cain Blanch?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Mon 26 Oct 2020 - 20:01

DWags wrote:Is Bill Cain Blanch?  

I thought Bill Cain was TempeTantrum?
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Mon 26 Oct 2020 - 20:03

Well apparently i was wrong because when i write Gh0st, it changes to TempeTantrum
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 26 Oct 2020 - 20:07

DWags wrote:Is Bill Cain Blanch?

Probably not, since Blech is too busy still trying to get into the Bud Light Village.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 26 Oct 2020 - 20:24

Blanch was far more entertaining.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 26 Oct 2020 - 21:00

kingstonlake wrote:Blanch was far more entertaining.

Was he though?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 26 Oct 2020 - 21:58

They both suck
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down