Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I spent the entire game in the emergency room.

+13
Rocinante
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
Giant Moose
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
Jake from State Farm
CORNER BLITZ
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
Turtleneck
Code_Warrior
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I spent the entire game in the emergency room. - Page 2 Empty Re: I spent the entire game in the emergency room.

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-22, 09:16

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
My cardiologist says I'll eventually be battery operated too. Is it a hassle to have a pacemaker?

No, you get used to it. I get it checked every three months and replaced every 6 or 7 years, I'm on my third one now. Main problem is that your heart starts to get lazy after a while and won't pump as efficiently as it should. They fixed that in me by going to a three wire pacemaker. You also get put on a blood thinner like coumadin or pradaxa. Stay away from the coumadin if at all possible, that stuff needs constant monitoring and it's easy to get screwed up protimes with it.
I'm on Xarelto now. Much more convenient than coumadin. No big deal, but I don't like the idea that Xarelto doesn't have an antidote like coumadin, although from what I've read and what my cardiologist has told me, if I'm in a accident, it still takes several hours for a vitamin K injection to counter the effects of coumadin, so it's really not that much better than Xarelto, which is out of the system after like 16 hours anyway.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I spent the entire game in the emergency room. - Page 2 Empty Re: I spent the entire game in the emergency room.

Post by Giant Moose 2015-11-22, 10:27

OK, so now that I know you're in decent shape...can you do us a favor? Can you go back to the emergency room next Saturday? We all have to do our part to do the same thing we did during the Ohio State game to make sure MSU wins.

Seriously, though, Warrior. Hang in there. You have the will of a Spartan.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-22, 10:37

Giant Moose wrote:OK, so now that I know you're in decent shape...can you do us a favor? Can you go back to the emergency room next Saturday? We all have to do our part to do the same thing we did during the Ohio State game to make sure MSU wins.

Yes sir! Thank you sir! I believe Turtleneck is making arrangements for Bobby Sak to pick up the tab if insurance doesn't cover football mojo as a medical condition, so I think I'm good to go.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-22, 10:38

Code_Warrior wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:OK, so now that I know you're in decent shape...can you do us a favor? Can you go back to the emergency room next Saturday? We all have to do our part to do the same thing we did during the Ohio State game to make sure MSU wins.

Yes sir! Thank you sir! I believe Turtleneck is making arrangements for Bobby Sak to pick up the tab if insurance doesn't cover football mojo as a medical condition, so I think I'm good to go.

I contacted Bob this morning. He said he is praying for you and will be happy to contribute to your fund.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2