Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Vlad started any threads here or the RCMB?

+6
Vlad
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
Herbie Green
Turtleneck
DWags
10 posters

Go down

Has Vlad started any threads here or the RCMB?  Empty Has Vlad started any threads here or the RCMB?

Post by DWags 2015-11-21, 21:10

I enjoy his insight.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Has Vlad started any threads here or the RCMB?  Empty Re: Has Vlad started any threads here or the RCMB?

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-21, 21:12

He was here. In a good mood, too. Meanwhile, tDude is at Best Buy buying a new TV after launching his Harbaugh bobblehead through the screen.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Has Vlad started any threads here or the RCMB?  Empty Re: Has Vlad started any threads here or the RCMB?

Post by Herbie Green 2015-11-21, 21:13

Yup. He has one here praising OConnoer. Unfortunately, you turtled before the game with WBH. Suck it bitch. True Spartans partying tonight
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-21, 21:13

I wonder if Vlad want to talk odds some more.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-21, 21:14

Oh yeah.

Except the threads have the tone of the squirley know-it-all kid with the pocket protector trying to make friends in the lunch room
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-11-21, 21:14

NigelUno wrote:I wonder if Vlad want to talk odds some more.

Prolly best for you not to embarrass yourself again
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-21, 21:16

Shit is gonna get real.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-21, 21:22

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I wonder if Vlad want to talk odds some more.

Prolly best for you not to embarrass yourself again

Yeah.  Right.  Good call Herbie.

It was me that got embarrassed.

It wasn't you and Vlad. Has Vlad started any threads here or the RCMB?  1966794946
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-22, 09:49

Probably worth mentioning in this thread that Vlad picked MSU by 2 and said that our DL will need to have a dominating performance.

Nice to know that I am always in your thoughts, through the highs and the rare lows.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-22, 09:59

Vlad wrote:Probably worth mentioning in this thread that Vlad picked MSU by 2 and said that our DL will need to have a dominating performance.

Nice to know that I am always in your thoughts, through the highs and the rare lows.

Probably worth mentioning that you (for some reason) left out this part of your prediction (while you were busy patting yourself on the back)...

"Assuming Cook is fully healthy, that is."

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-22, 13:43

NigelUno wrote:
Vlad wrote:Probably worth mentioning in this thread that Vlad picked MSU by 2 and said that our DL will need to have a dominating performance.

Fair enough. Do you blame me for inserting the qualifier? How confident were you feeling two seconds before kick off?

Hater.

Probably worth mentioning that you (for some reason) left out this part of your prediction (while you were busy patting yourself on the back)...

Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-22, 13:44

NigelUno wrote:

Fair enough. Gotta admit my confidence level was pretty low two seconds before kickoff. But I know you were a rock. Because you're Nigel.

Last edited by Vlad on 2015-11-22, 13:48; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-22, 13:44

Has Vlad started any threads here or the RCMB?  502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-30, 09:22

Has Vlad started any threads here or the RCMB?  1165525128
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-30, 09:33

So, if we win are we in? If so, would we have been in at 13-0?

:Lolz:
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-30, 09:37

Vlad wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Fair enough. Gotta admit my confidence level was pretty low two seconds before kickoff. But I know you were a rock. Because you're Nigel.
for the record, dude, you're allowed to have any opinion you want around me.

you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

GO GREEN!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-30, 09:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Vlad wrote:

for the record, dude, you're allowed to have any opinion you want around me.

GO GREEN!

However, if you could keep your opinion to yourself Bob, we'd appreciate it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-30, 09:46

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:for the record, dude, you're allowed to have any opinion you want around me.

GO GREEN!

I just can't help it.. my love of fine young men wearing the green and white just washes over me and I have to let my joy be known.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-30, 09:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I just can't help it.. my love of fine young men wearing the green and white just washes over me and I have to let my joy be known.

Really?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-30, 09:48

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Has Vlad started any threads here or the RCMB?  502811600

Really?
yeah, man.. you didn't think I came here for the free salsa, did you?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-30, 11:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Really?  

I do like a good salsa! Down here in TX, they got some gooooooood salsa! Good and hot! I mean HOT!!

Seriously, I used to think El Az was good before I moved down here.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-30, 11:32

Vlad wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I do like a good salsa! Down here in TX, they got some gooooooood salsa! Good and hot! I mean HOT!!

6 ingredients necessary for a good salsa:

fresh tomatoes
fresh cilantro
red onion
fresh squeezed lime juice
jalapeno
sea salt

I'm gonna take some over to DWag's party this weekend for the game.. if he still invites me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-30, 12:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Vlad wrote:

fresh tomatoes
fresh cilantro
red onion
jalapeno
sea salt

I'm gonna take some over to DWag's party this weekend for the game.. if he still invites me.

Agree on the key ingredients, but don't hesitate to experiment with the following: cumin powder, garlic, roasted corn, different types of hot peppers.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-30, 12:25

Vlad wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

fresh tomatoes
fresh cilantro
red onion
jalapeno
sea salt

Agree on the key ingredients, but don't hesitate to experiment with the following: cumin powder, garlic, roasted corn, different types of hot peppers.
good tip.. I'll check with DWags and see what his invitees might prefer.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-30, 12:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Vlad wrote:

good tip.. I'll check with DWags and see what his invitees might prefer.

Make two batches, take some out, add Pineapple and sweet onions. Come over, wear your Michigan shirt you had on in ElAZ.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-30, 12:29

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:good tip.. I'll check with DWags and see what his invitees might prefer.

Make two batches, take some out, add Pineapple and sweet onions. Come over, wear your Michigan shirt you had on in ElAZ.

Bob!!! Did you really have a Michigan shirt on?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-30, 12:30

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Does ELAz overcharge for Gauc?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-30, 12:31

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

no, man - I've told all of y'all that I don't wear clothing with writing on it - with the exception of band t-shirts. Just kind of makes me feel a little icky.

oh - and what's more - DWags didn't even know it was me at El Az - not until I PM'd him saying "dude - I saw you and your family at El Az. That was a very good lookin' MSU shirt you were wearing"...

I told him I was the guy with the smirk. He couldn't recall me - which is not unusual.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-30, 12:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

no, man - I've told all of y'all that I don't wear clothing with writing on it - with the exception of band t-shirts. Just kind of makes me feel a little icky.

oh - and what's more - DWags didn't even know it was me at El Az - not until I PM'd him saying "dude - I saw you and your family at El Az. That was a very good lookin' MSU shirt you were wearing"...

I told him I was the guy with the smirk. He couldn't recall me - which is not unusual.

Were you wearing khakis?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-30, 12:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

So, he tells me he's there picking up a togo order. One guy was. He was at the counter walking back and forth. Daughter says "Dad, the guy up there is wearing a Michigan shirt". Yep. We chuckle. I get home, and get a PM from Bob saying he recognized the daughter from the pick and that he was in ELAZ picking up a to go order. So, If it wasn't him, so be it. One guy was there picking up a to go order. I was sitting at a table by the register. Very light crowd.

Hey Bob, did anybody from your family go to Michigan? Maybe it was somebody else that was just near you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-30, 12:37

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Has Vlad started any threads here or the RCMB?  502811600

Were you wearing khakis?
yep.. khakis, a pair of sandals and a lavender golf shirt. I was looking good.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-30, 12:38

DWags wrote:

So, he tells me he's there picking up a togo order. One guy was. He was at the counter walking back and forth. Daughter says "Dad, the guy up there is wearing a Michigan shirt". Yep. We chuckle. I get home, and get a PM from Bob saying he recognized the daughter from the pick and that he was in ELAZ picking up a to go order. So, If it wasn't him, so be it. One guy was there picking up a to go order. I was sitting at a table by the register. Very light crowd.

Hey Bob, did anybody from your family go to Michigan? Maybe it was somebody else that was just near you.
Has Vlad started any threads here or the RCMB?  1966794946

I was waiting on a to go order.. however, I don't own any Michigan gear. Or Michigan State gear. Hence my need to borrow some for your party this weekend.

I do like how you're making stuff up as you go along.. Has Vlad started any threads here or the RCMB?  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-30, 12:38

DWags wrote:

Now, we are getting somewhere.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-30, 12:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Were you wearing khakis?  
a pair of sandals
Has Vlad started any threads here or the RCMB?  Sandals-and-socks__1112776a-1
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-30, 12:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
a pair of sandals
yep..

now imagine that with khakis and the lavender golf shirt. A gold chain.. I needed a stick to beat the women back..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-30, 12:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
yep..

now imagine that with khakis and the lavender golf shirt. A gold chain.. I needed a stick to beat the women back..

And a Michigan shirt over it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-30, 13:00

This is supposed to be a Chicken Little Thread. No more sandal talk.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-11-30, 13:01

Lavender, Bob? I didn't know you were so fashionable.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-30, 13:39

Giant Moose wrote:Lavender, Bob? I didn't know you were so fashionable.
you should see my Up North attire.. it's the envy of all of the golf club/marina gift shops.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down