Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESPN: Who's got it better in football and basketball than Michigan State? Nobody

+13
Tim Wakefield
Duke Silver
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
NigelUno
The_Dude
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Giant Moose
goodbar
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
17 posters

Go down

ESPN: Who's got it better in football and basketball than Michigan State? Nobody Empty ESPN: Who's got it better in football and basketball than Michigan State? Nobody

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-14, 12:49

Who's got it better in football and basketball than Michigan State? Nobody

Michigan State basketball coach Tom Izzo started off one of his news conferences last week by saying, "It's a great week to be a Spartan." He was underselling things.

This might be the greatest time ever to be a Spartans supporter. Right now, Michigan State is unparalleled when it comes to the two biggest sports in college athletics: football and men's basketball.

Mark Dantonio's football team is the No. 3 seed in the College Football Playoff, where it will play No. 2 Alabama on New Year's Eve in a national semifinal. Izzo's basketball squad is No. 1 in the polls for just the fourth time in school history and is one win away from tying the best start (12-0) in program lore.

ESPN: Who's got it better in football and basketball than Michigan State? Nobody 1833121890
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

ESPN: Who's got it better in football and basketball than Michigan State? Nobody Empty Re: ESPN: Who's got it better in football and basketball than Michigan State? Nobody

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-14, 12:50

god, I love ESPN...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

ESPN: Who's got it better in football and basketball than Michigan State? Nobody Empty Re: ESPN: Who's got it better in football and basketball than Michigan State? Nobody

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-14, 12:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:god, I love ESPN...

I love you Bob!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2015-12-14, 12:54

Guns, Jesus, My property, Espn, America. In that order.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-14, 12:56

We won't truly have it good until our players are allowed to carry guns and Bibles on the field of play. Right, Bob?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-14, 12:56

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I love you Bob!
awww thanks, man. I love you too!!

Happy Holidays. Any plans?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-14, 12:57

goodbar wrote:

Guns, Jesus, My property, Espn, America. In that order.

I notice MSU did not make the list.

ESPN: Who's got it better in football and basketball than Michigan State? Nobody Tumblr_m8d0kaYo3f1rb1baco1_500
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-14, 12:58

Giant Moose wrote:We won't truly have it good until our players are allowed to carry guns and Bibles on the field of play. Right, Bob?
correct.

And, keep in mind, this ESPN story is just to distract you while Obama sneaks into your house to take your guns and bibles. Do NOT be fooled.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-14, 12:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I love you Bob!

Spend some time with the fam and friends, Vermont on the 27th for that ski trip, and then plan for the Natty in Arizona. Then I'm thinking it should be to time to get a job.

Thanks for asking, Bob. How about yourself?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-14, 13:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:awww thanks, man. I love you too!!

Spend some time with the fam and friends, Vermont on the 27th for that ski trip, and then plan for the Natty in Arizona. Then I'm thinking it should be to time to get a job.

sounds like a good time.

we're taking our annual Holiday hiatus. Heading out of the country for a while... should be a pretty good time.

thanks for asking. You're a great American.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-14, 13:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

sounds like a good time.

we're taking our annual Holiday hiatus. Heading out of the country for a while... should be a pretty good time.

You're going to another country, why would you ever want to do that?

Seriously where you going?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-14, 13:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:sounds like a good time.

You're going to another country, why would you ever want to do that?

Seriously where you going?
yeah, a couple of times a year we enjoy visiting other countries just to remind us of how great America is.

USA!! USA!! USA!!

we're heading to western Europe for a bit.. France, Germany.. maybe up into Denmark.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-14, 13:28

Bob, are you sure you are fat enough to be an American traveling abroad? Do you even own a fanny pack?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-14, 13:37

Giant Moose wrote:Bob, are you sure you are fat enough to be an American traveling abroad? Do you even own a fanny pack?
ESPN: Who's got it better in football and basketball than Michigan State? Nobody 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-14, 13:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I love you Bob!

That's Merry Christmas, asshole.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-14, 14:01

I wonder if we can convince Harry Reid that Bob should be on the no fly list while he's in Europe?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-12-14, 14:27

This holiday season, I'm thankful for being a Spartan. cheers
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-14, 16:20

The only thing that would make winning the natty in hoops and football better would be hearing Russell Byrd's thoughts after we win the natty in hoops and football.

Last edited by Giant Moose on 2015-12-14, 17:15; edited 1 time in total
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-14, 16:46

The_Dude wrote:This holiday season, I'm thankful for being a Spartan that hates Michigan State University. cheers

Fixed
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-14, 16:48

The_Dude wrote:This holiday season, I'm thankful for the outdoor concourse at the Big Hole. cheers

Suspect
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-14, 17:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Who's got it better in football and basketball than Michigan State? Nobody

Michigan State basketball coach Tom Izzo started off one of his news conferences last week by saying, "It's a great week to be a Spartan." He was underselling things.

This might be the greatest time ever to be a Spartans supporter. Right now, Michigan State is unparalleled when it comes to the two biggest sports in college athletics: football and men's basketball.

Mark Dantonio's football team is the No. 3 seed in the College Football Playoff, where it will play No. 2 Alabama on New Year's Eve in a national semifinal. Izzo's basketball squad is No. 1 in the polls for just the fourth time in school history and is one win away from tying the best start (12-0) in program lore.

ESPN: Who's got it better in football and basketball than Michigan State? Nobody 1833121890

ESPN: Who's got it better in football and basketball than Michigan State? Nobody 502811600

I saw the headline and the first thing I thought was "oh man, Bob is gonna be pissef/bummed/jelly/agitated/disgusted. I look and he's the second post a minute after its time stamped.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-14, 17:31

You posted this reply 1 minute after he posted this thread. I bet you didn't even read the article, did you Bob?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-14, 17:38

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

You posted this reply 1 minute after he posted this thread. I bet you didn't even read the article, did you Bob?

You don't need to read any of the articles when you regurgitate the same shit 127 times a day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-14, 17:50

LooseGoose wrote:

You don't need to read any of the articles when you regurgitate the same shit 127 times a day.
m

Wait, what?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-12-14, 18:11

I was told at work not to talk about MSU. Apparently some people think I care more about how they're doing than I do my job. I don't even bring it up unsolicited. I hate the politics of my job. Then they wonder why I work harder for the suppliers than my 'customers'. Apparently if I talk about anything other than my job, I'm not doing my job.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-14, 18:18

InTenSity wrote:I was told at work not to talk about MSU. Apparently some people think I care more about how they're doing than I do my job. I don't even bring it up unsolicited. I hate the politics of my job. Then they wonder why I work harder for the suppliers than my 'customers'. Apparently if I talk about anything other than my job, I'm not doing my job.

Get back to work.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 2015-12-14, 18:18

InTenSity wrote:I was told at work not to talk about MSU. Apparently some people think I care more about how they're doing than I do my job. I don't even bring it up unsolicited. I hate the politics of my job. Then they wonder why I work harder for the suppliers than my 'customers'. Apparently if I talk about anything other than my job, I'm not doing my job.

your job sounds like it sucks
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-12-14, 18:25

Noooooobody!
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-14, 18:33

Do you work at 247Sports?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-14, 21:15

Fuck your jealous scum boss.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-12-14, 21:22

Blanch32 wrote:

Ummm. He went to Florida. I think. No, this is bullshit. If it comes up again, I'll tell him to bring in the vp and call the guy who's bitching. I'm pretty much ready to walk away from my job of this keeps up.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-14, 21:37

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Ummm. He went to Florida. I think. No, this is bullshit. If it comes up again, I'll tell him to bring in the vp and call the guy who's bitching. I'm pretty much ready to walk away from my job of this keeps up.

You need a new job bro. I don't think I have any connects in the Citrus industry unfortunately. Citrix, maybe.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-14, 22:16

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Take his ass into HR since I doubt that's anywhere in the handbook.

Hell I quit a job bc they took trcmb away..this was bf mobile fyi
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-12-15, 03:06

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Start swinging. Disrespect = fist in face. Spartans will (punch you in the motherfucking face).
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-15, 07:25

I don't need an ESPN article to tell me there is nobody better than MSU.

It's knowledge that I was born with.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-12-15, 14:12

Don't trust those ESPN fuckers.  They hate MSU.  This somehow bluewall or SEC material.  If somehow they're forced to broadcast some of their daily shows or College Gameday from here, we should definitely boo them.  Screw ESPN and their bias.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down