Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drew Sharp may have plagiarized David Harns (iSportsDave - MSU blogger)

5 posters

Go down

Drew Sharp may have plagiarized David Harns (iSportsDave - MSU blogger)  Empty Drew Sharp may have plagiarized David Harns (iSportsDave - MSU blogger)

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-24, 22:35

I loathe Jeff Moss but since he didn't write this I'll link it.

http://detroitsportsrag.net/drew-sharp-commits-journalisms-biggest-sin/

Also I don't really care
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Drew Sharp may have plagiarized David Harns (iSportsDave - MSU blogger)  Empty Re: Drew Sharp may have plagiarized David Harns (iSportsDave - MSU blogger)

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-24, 23:16

whoever wrote that article seems like they have a huge axe to grind with the freep. His attack on Rosenberg seemed over the top.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Drew Sharp may have plagiarized David Harns (iSportsDave - MSU blogger)  Empty Re: Drew Sharp may have plagiarized David Harns (iSportsDave - MSU blogger)

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-24, 23:27

That's DSR for you. Way over the top on everything. I suppose the original point is a fair one, though. Harns seems like a good dude and says he doesn't care but seems like a pretty egregious sin in the world of journalism. Those dudes get worked up about shit like this it seems.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-24, 23:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:That's DSR for you. Way over the top on everything. I suppose the original point is a fair one, though. Harns seems like a good dude and says he doesn't care but seems like a pretty egregious sin in the world of journalism. Those dudes get worked up about shit like this it seems.

Agree the guy hates all Detroit sports media, however like you say, in journalism, I think that's the holy grail of shit you can't do. I don't get to this day why albom wasn't fired. If Sharp's story quotes this girl and he didn't interview her, he should be gone.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-24, 23:33

whoever wrote that article seems like they have a huge axe to grind with the freep. His attack on Rosenberg seemed over the top.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-24, 23:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:whoever wrote that article seems like they have a huge axe to grind with the freep. His attack on Rosenberg seemed over the top.

Drew Sharp may have plagiarized David Harns (iSportsDave - MSU blogger)  502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-25, 11:29

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:That's DSR for you. Way over the top on everything. I suppose the original point is a fair one, though. Harns seems like a good dude and says he doesn't care but seems like a pretty egregious sin in the world of journalism. Those dudes get worked up about shit like this it seems.

Who cares. Anything to get "not 2" fired and removed from sports coverage
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down