Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama...Executive Action...GUN CONTROL!

+6
DWags
tTy
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
DoogieHouser
Turtleneck
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Obama...Executive Action...GUN CONTROL! - Page 3 Empty Re: Obama...Executive Action...GUN CONTROL!

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-11, 10:07

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yep - both political parties love big government. No doubt about it.

it's just that republicans have somehow managed to convince their intellectually vapid followers that they should want government out of their lives.. all while increasing the size of government.

I'd appreciate government out of life, also. That's why I don't vote... Because every candidate and every political party, by definition, wants their brand of control in your life somehow.

There's no such thing as a political party that wants to be smaller or less involved. It's an oxymoron. Like fucking for virginity... Or something.
exactly.

The only limits on government that republicans want are the government programs that benefit someone other than their constituency.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obama...Executive Action...GUN CONTROL! - Page 3 Empty Re: Obama...Executive Action...GUN CONTROL!

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-11, 10:33

I can drink to that. What are we drinking, Bob? I gave up liquor in my mid-20's so it has to be like beer or Zima or something..
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-11, 12:34

xsanguine wrote:I can drink to that. What are we drinking, Bob? I gave up liquor in my mid-20's so it has to be like beer or Zima or something..
I had a couple of Old Style's last night.. so I'm down with those.

Also, there are quite a few different Founder's brews in my fridge. Some Centennials, Rubaeus, a few Mosaic Promise bottles, couple of Breakfast Stouts (they brought back the label with the baby, thankfully)...

but I'm more of an Old Style kinda guy.

Obama...Executive Action...GUN CONTROL! - Page 3 Old_style_bottle_2

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-11, 12:52

I would not have thought you'd be a Rubaeus guy, Bob. I love me those types... If you ever get a chance (if you haven't already), and I may have said this before cause I bring this beer up a lot but if you ever see Abita Purple Haze... Give it a shot. I love it. Probably my fav.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-11, 13:12

xsanguine wrote:I would not have thought you'd be a Rubaeus guy, Bob. I love me those types... If you ever get a chance (if you haven't already), and I may have said this before cause I bring this beer up a lot but if you ever see Abita Purple Haze... Give it a shot. I love it. Probably my fav.
I have ordered a Rubaeus before at Founders (before the Sturgill Simpson show at The Intersection, if I remember correctly) - typically not my thing but sounded good at the time. And I was assembling an assortment of Founders beers the other day at Oades and grabbed a couple.

I'll look into the Purple Haze. Thanks
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3