Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the first time, Planned Parenthood is endorsing a candidate in the primaries

+11
Watch Out Pylon!
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
Dr. Strangelove
Dendrobates
DWags
Ass Dan
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
The_Dude
Turtleneck
15 posters

Go down

For the first time, Planned Parenthood is endorsing a candidate in the primaries Empty For the first time, Planned Parenthood is endorsing a candidate in the primaries

Post by Turtleneck Thu 7 Jan - 16:17

Hillary gets their backing. Not really a surprise.

Planned Parenthood, which has become an ideological minefield in the 2016 presidential election, said Thursday that it would endorse Hillary Clinton — its first endorsement in a presidential primary in the nonprofit’s 100-year existence.

Mrs. Clinton will officially accept the group’s support Sunday at a campaign rally in Manchester, N.H. The decision to break with tradition and endorse Mrs. Clinton comes as the House has approved a measure, endorsed by the leading Republican presidential candidates, that would repeal parts of the Affordable Care Act and strip away federal financing for Planned Parenthood, which provides reproductive and health care services.

“Everything Planned Parenthood has believed in and fought for over the past 100 years is on the ballot,” said Cecile Richards, president of Planned Parenthood.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/01/07/planned-parenthood-in-its-first-primary-endorsement-backs-hillary-clinton/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

For the first time, Planned Parenthood is endorsing a candidate in the primaries Empty Re: For the first time, Planned Parenthood is endorsing a candidate in the primaries

Post by The_Dude Thu 7 Jan - 17:26

Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

For the first time, Planned Parenthood is endorsing a candidate in the primaries Empty Re: For the first time, Planned Parenthood is endorsing a candidate in the primaries

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 7 Jan - 17:29

Shocking they would wait until the first female candidate is heading up a major party ticket before making an historic endorsement.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Jan - 18:40

Well they want to endorse someone that's been unflinching in her support of butchering babies, and that's Hills!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 7 Jan - 18:47

Bullshit, and women shouldn't be allowed to control their own bodies.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 7 Jan - 18:49

tGreenWay wrote:Bullshit, and women shouldn't be allowed to control their own bodies.  

This all started when we let them vote.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 7 Jan - 18:51

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Bullshit, and women shouldn't be allowed to control their own bodies.  

This all started when we let them vote.

Truth. That's why we need a real man back in the WH and more men on SCOTUS. Someday, we'll change it back and all will be right in the world again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Jan - 18:52

I'm with you all the way on this. I only get pissed at women when they starting butchering their own children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Thu 7 Jan - 18:54

LooseGoose wrote:

I'm with you all the way on this. I only get pissed at women when they starting butchering their own children.

Exactly. Where are all the men to make their decisions for them? Probably out making all the money...
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 7 Jan - 19:02

Bitches be thinking too much
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Thu 7 Jan - 20:46

Don't care who they back up, as long as that place is up and running.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Thu 7 Jan - 21:29

So let me get this straight....an organization that gets the majority of its funding from both State and Federal Governments is endorsing a candidate?

Does that strike anybody else as a bit - I don't know conflicted? Also a pretty poor strategy if Clinton loses - the Republicans will come after them with hammers and tongs.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 8 Jan - 8:05

the only time I support the butchering of babies is when it's done by the barrel of a smoking gun... it's gets me excited.

GOP/NRA 2016.. For the first time, Planned Parenthood is endorsing a candidate in the primaries 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Fri 8 Jan - 8:16

Dr. Strangelove wrote:So let me get this straight....an organization that gets the majority of its funding from both State and Federal Governments is endorsing a candidate?

Does that strike anybody else as a bit - I don't know conflicted? Also a pretty poor strategy if Clinton loses - the Republicans will come after them with hammers and tongs.

Republicans would go after planned parenthood regardless.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 8 Jan - 8:20

An organization is attacked by Republicans so they back a Democrat. Shocking.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 8 Jan - 8:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:An organization is attacked by Republicans so they back a Democrat. Shocking.
next thing you know, the lobby that supports patriotic freedom-lovin' white gun enthusiasts is going to back someone who supports patriotic freedom-lovin' white gun enthusiasts.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri 8 Jan - 9:27

I hate freedom, too, Bob. It's inconvenient and scary.

What we need is more authority over others. Just as long as I agree with the authority, who cares how others want to live their lives.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 8 Jan - 10:34

xsanguine wrote:I hate freedom, too, Bob. It's inconvenient and scary.

What we need is more authority over others. Just as long as I agree with the authority, who cares how others want to live their lives.
I hate freedom too - which is why I support the republican agenda to tell me what to do with my life, who to love, who is in charge of my body, how I am processed by the TSA, what religion I can belong to without being discriminated against, whether or not I have access to union representation, what drugs I have access to, whether or not I have to have an ID to vote, whether or not unarmed black kids can get murdered for no reason, etc.

GOP/NRA 2016

#WhitePower
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill Fri 8 Jan - 11:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I hate freedom too - which is why I support the republican agenda to tell me what to do with my life, who to love, who is in charge of my body, how I am processed by the TSA, what religion I can belong to without being discriminated against, whether or not I have access to union representation, what drugs I have access to, whether or not I have to have an ID to vote, whether or not unarmed black kids can get murdered for no reason, etc.

GOP/NRA 2016

#WhitePower

C'mon bobby don't you want to be forced to speak 'murican too? What time you going to Dag's today? We speak 'murican over there too.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 8 Jan - 11:39

BleacherSwill wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

GOP/NRA 2016

#WhitePower

C'mon bobby don't you want to be forced to speak 'murican too? What time you going to Dag's today? We speak 'murican over there too.
For the first time, Planned Parenthood is endorsing a candidate in the primaries 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Sat 6 Feb - 6:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

GOP/NRA 2016

#WhitePower

Well that was brutal. Bob, I'm impressed normally you show some restraint.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 8 Feb - 9:33

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I hate freedom too - which is why I support the republican agenda to tell me what to do with my life, who to love, who is in charge of my body, how I am processed by the TSA, what religion I can belong to without being discriminated against, whether or not I have access to union representation, what drugs I have access to, whether or not I have to have an ID to vote, whether or not unarmed black kids can get murdered for no reason, etc.

GOP/NRA 2016

#WhitePower

Well that was brutal. Bob, I'm impressed normally you show some restraint.
For the first time, Planned Parenthood is endorsing a candidate in the primaries 502811600

I think I had too much coffee... oh well - always fun reminding republicans of how much they love big government and limited freedoms.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 8 Feb - 15:02

But Bob... I've never been a Republican. I have been a Democrat, which is virtually indistinguishable... But never the 'R' word.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 Fri 26 Feb - 15:06

Baby killers love dem some Hillary
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down