Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI

+19
tTy
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
AnomanderRake
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
duffy munn
Turtleneck
Jake from State Farm
Jethro Bodeen
Giant Moose
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Snake Plissken
Son of Sparta
steveschneider
GRR Spartan
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI - Page 2 Empty Re: Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI

Post by The_Dude Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:50 pm

NigelUno wrote:No way he spends the night at the kid's house.

Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI - Page 2 3742235224
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI - Page 2 Empty Re: Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:16 pm

NigelUno wrote:No way he spends the night at the kid's house.

Jealousy?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:34 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:

He was found innocent on all 14 charges he was indicted for.

Yep, and a lot of "victims" were financially set for life after the trial, not that we should read anything into that.

Oh, and to the topic of this thread, it's weird as fuck, if it was my kid I'd tell Harbaugh he could wait 'til breakfast, at least.

False accusations spread by the media. If there were evidence that he paid hush money it would have come up in the FBI investigation during his criminal case.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:52 pm

Would I let my 6 year old attend a sleepover with Michael Jackson? Nope. Would I let him attend a sleepover with Harbs? Probably not. Would I let him attend a sleepover with Charlie Sheen? Maybe.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:03 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Would I let my 6 year old attend a sleepover with Michael Jackson? Nope. Would I let him attend a sleepover with Harbs? Probably not. Would I let him attend a sleepover with Charlie Sheen? Maybe.

What about a sleepover with Bob?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:10 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Would I let my 6 year old attend a sleepover with Michael Jackson? Nope. Would I let him attend a sleepover with Harbs? Probably not. Would I let him attend a sleepover with Charlie Sheen? Maybe.

Nah. I'm trying to teach him to not be judgmental of others.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:11 pm

Kid would have a PBR hangover, Bruce Springsteen stuck in his head, and soon become a sarcastic dick.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Would you let him post on tSwill? That is the real question.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:38 pm

You want to give your kid aids??
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:54 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Kid would have a PBR hangover, Bruce Springsteen stuck in his head, and soon become a sarcastic dick.
Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI - Page 2 1966794946

you're lucky I'm a naturally laid back guy or I'd be demanding my $10 back for such a caustic, hurtful comment..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:03 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI - Page 2 1966794946

you're lucky I'm a naturally laid back guy or I'd be demanding my $10 back for such a caustic, hurtful comment..

I love you Robert J Sakimano.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2