Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawsuit challenges ‘In God We Trust’ use on U.S. money

+8
Cym Jim
Other Teams Pursuing That
Son of Sparta
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Rocinante
Giant Moose
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lawsuit challenges ‘In God We Trust’ use on U.S. money - Page 2 Empty Re: Lawsuit challenges ‘In God We Trust’ use on U.S. money

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-14, 15:51

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Lawsuit challenges ‘In God We Trust’ use on U.S. money - Page 2 502811600

thanks, man. You're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

(I hope it's okay with the other posters that I said that... I'd hate to upset them with my opinion on something)

You're a much better American than I, Bob. And your hatred for Jim H and everything Michigan is unparalleled.

I'm also quoting this for Travis' benefit.
Lawsuit challenges ‘In God We Trust’ use on U.S. money - Page 2 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Lawsuit challenges ‘In God We Trust’ use on U.S. money - Page 2 Empty Re: Lawsuit challenges ‘In God We Trust’ use on U.S. money

Post by Guest 2016-01-14, 16:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:(I hope it's okay with the other posters that I said that... I'd hate to upset them with my opinion on something)

A schtick that was played out in 2011 isn't an opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-14, 16:54

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

So you feel we should abolish people's natural right to spirituality and worship? I thought you and X were about freedom?

I'm standing (sitting) right here, dawg.

Kill 'em all... Let Hermoor sort 'em out.

If this was a thread about guns, you would be saying we cannot chip away at person's natural right to possess the means to defend themselves from others. But somehow you feel it is ok to abolish religion, which more-or-less has the effect of abolishing people's natural right to practice religion.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-15, 07:59

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:(I hope it's okay with the other posters that I said that... I'd hate to upset them with my opinion on something)

A schtick that was played out in 2011 isn't an opinion.
bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-15, 08:53

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I'm standing (sitting) right here, dawg.

Kill 'em all... Let Hermoor sort 'em out.

If this was a thread about guns, you would be saying we cannot chip away at person's natural right to possess the means to defend themselves from others. But somehow you feel it is ok to abolish religion, which more-or-less has the effect of abolishing people's natural right to practice religion.

I was pretty sure I made it obvious enough to indicate I was kidding, TN. But if I didn't.... I was kidding. I don't have any qualms with religion except in the relatively uncommon cases where someone's religion is used to initiate force on some level against others.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-15, 08:58

You seem quite poised to finding some inconsistencies with my personal philosophy, TN. Let's chat it out... Aside from my tendency to bring it up a lot, what do you find so unappealing with it? You can even make a call out thread if you'd like... I'd enjoy the attention, of course.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2