Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izzo admits he hasn't done a good job adjusting to the rules

+15
Blanch32
WhiteBoyHatcher
duffy munn
tGreenWay
Death Roe
xsanguine
tig ol bitties
Turtleneck
NigelUno
Giant Moose
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Cameron
Vlad
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Izzo admits he hasn't done a good job adjusting to the rules Empty Izzo admits he hasn't done a good job adjusting to the rules

Post by Vlad 2016-01-18, 16:10

Yes, we know Tom. Please adjust.

I always find it strange that the coaches, the press, educated fans, idiot fans, etc. can all see the same thing, but only a few can speak about it. The natives get restless very easily, even though we're all seeing the same thing.

Yes Tom, your teams foul a lot. Idiot fans want to blame officiating and create conspiracy theories, but I'm glad at least you realize that it's you and not the officiating.

Next week: Tom admits his teams turn the ball over a lot,  especially at critical moments.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Izzo admits he hasn't done a good job adjusting to the rules Empty Re: Izzo admits he hasn't done a good job adjusting to the rules

Post by Cameron 2016-01-18, 16:19

Izzo admits he hasn't done a good job adjusting to the rules 9988b221e8c832e67ad7e96b0c259e8f09c007a3591580d803af471e8dc80abc
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Izzo admits he hasn't done a good job adjusting to the rules Empty Re: Izzo admits he hasn't done a good job adjusting to the rules

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-18, 16:22

And yet, come time for the tournament, suddenly everything that was emphasized during the year stops getting called.
Tinfoil hat time. The B1G knows that MSU is going to make the tournament. A win over MSU is a big win for a team that could be on the bubble.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-01-18, 16:26

InTenSity wrote:And yet, come time for the tournament, suddenly everything that was emphasized during the year stops getting called.
Tinfoil hat time. The B1G knows that MSU is going to make the tournament. A win over MSU is a big win for a team that could be on the bubble.

You can't be serious?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-18, 16:31

I'm not a tinfoil hat guy - but the refs do seem call conference games A LOT different than they do in March. Unless by then Izzo has always just dropped the football helmet and shoulder pads act?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-18, 16:34

Vlad wrote:
InTenSity wrote:And yet, come time for the tournament, suddenly everything that was emphasized during the year stops getting called.

You can't be serious?
About the refs calling MSU games differently? I said it was tinfoil, which to me means something fun to think about but not take too seriously.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-18, 16:34

Officials swallow their whistle in the tournament. The play of teams don't change but officials seem to let teams play more. What Izzo needs to do is add the parts that wins us a NC. The rest is just noise. We've lost three games. It's mid January, I could give a rip about regular season shit. Figure it out, win enough to get us a 3 seed or better.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-18, 16:34

Izzo is stubborn? No way!
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-01-18, 16:38

Giant Moose wrote:Izzo is stubborn? No way!

Only when he says so.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-18, 16:40

Tom admits fans on message boards crack him up.

Link coming.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-18, 16:42

Tom admits he smokes crack with fans on message boards.

No link coming.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-18, 16:45

Tom admits him and mooch don't really know each other.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2016-01-18, 16:46

All the fouling was one of the biggest flaws of the team so far (in my stupid mind anyways). If Izzo can get that under control and we can stop sending teams to the line so much we have a legit shot at having a special season.
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-18, 16:48

Turtleneck wrote:Tom admits he smokes crack with fans on message boards.

No link coming.

Can't confirm Tom but I have shot up in the bathroom of Dagwood's with Lupe. Bob was there, too.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-01-18, 16:49

Tom admits he gets daily emails from Vlad wanting to fix the team, but deletes them, laughing his head off every day.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-18, 16:50

Tom admits he sometimes just says stuff to divert everyone's attention.

Oops. Probably shouldn't have said anything.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-18, 16:53

Tom admits he has seven final fours in 16 years but still gets advice from dumb asses.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-18, 16:55

DWags wrote:Tom admits him and mooch don't really know each other.

That is a bit of a bombshell.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-18, 16:58

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:Tom admits him and mooch don't really know each other.

That is a bit of a bombshell.

I save all my big news for the swill.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-18, 16:59

This is why MSU could not hire Mooch. There was no influence from Izzo.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-18, 17:00

DWags wrote:Tom admits he has seven final fours in 16 years but still gets advice from dumb asses.

#truth
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-01-18, 17:18

Tom admits that while Final Fours are nice, they're really just the semifinals.

But I do like wearing my FF t-shirts as a reminder that we fell either one or two games short those years. And this year's "We're in" CFP t-hirt is going to make a nice addition to my MSU semi finals collection, and later to my MSU semifinals shrine in the basement.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-18, 17:24

Vlad wrote:Yes, we know Tom. Please adjust.

I always find it strange that the coaches, the press, educated fans, idiot fans, etc. can all see the same thing, but only a few can speak about it. The natives get restless very easily, even though we're all seeing the same thing.

Yes Tom, your teams foul a lot. Idiot fans want to blame officiating and create conspiracy theories, but I'm glad at least you realize that it's you and not the officiating.

Next week: Tom admits his teams turn the ball over a lot,  especially at critical moments.

Such an arrogant post. You belong with the u-m crowd. Oh, wait....
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-01-18, 17:27

tGreenWay wrote:

Now there's a new one! LOL
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-01-18, 17:27

Vlad wrote:Tom admits that while Final Fours are nice, they're really just the semifinals.

But I do like wearing my FF t-shirts as a reminder that we fell either one or two games short those years. And this year's "We're in" CFP t-hirt is going to make a nice addition to my MSU semi finals collection, and later to my MSU semifinals shrine in the basement.

Jesus you're an ass.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-18, 17:29

Vlad wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Now there's a new one! LOL

Every bit as original as your trolling.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-01-18, 17:30

Death Roe wrote:
Vlad wrote:Tom admits that while Final Fours are nice, they're really just the semifinals.

Jesus you're an ass.

I like to buy the semifinal t-shirts that have all four team logos on it. Otherwise over the years I forget which team we lost to in which year.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-18, 17:44

Vlad wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Jesus you're an ass.

I like to buy the semifinal t-shirts that have all four team logos on it. Otherwise over the years I forget which team we lost to in which year.

That schtick is kind of already taken. Maybe you should get a different one.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-18, 17:46

We really should remove those FF banners... And the elite eight ones?! Jesus....*embarrassing*
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-18, 17:49

xsanguine wrote:

We really should remove those FF banners... And the elite eight ones?! Jesus....*embarrassing*

I know, right?

Michigan took theirs down.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-18, 19:59

Ok Vlad, I'm going to play along.

What exactly are your expectations for MSU basketball and football each year ?

We have kinda figured out that final fours in either sport are not good enough.

So tell us, what would make you happy and stop you from being such a whiny bitch ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-18, 20:21

Vlad and Moose expect that when we get to the national semifinals or finals we should be competitive.

However, that won't make them happy and stop them from being such whiny bitches.

Winning them would temporarily and then they would resume being whiny bitches as soon as possible.

We can shut the internet down now.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-18, 21:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Vlad and Moose expect that when we get to the national semifinals or finals we should be competitive.

However, that won't make them happy and stop them from being such whiny bitches.

Winning them would temporarily and then they would resume being whiny bitches as soon as possible.

We can shut the internet down now.
Izzo admits he hasn't done a good job adjusting to the rules 502811600 Izzo admits he hasn't done a good job adjusting to the rules 502811600 Izzo admits he hasn't done a good job adjusting to the rules 502811600 Izzo admits he hasn't done a good job adjusting to the rules 502811600 Thanks for the clarification WBH.

Imagine the angst in the years we don't even make the Final Four. On second thought, maybe those years are easier. Less embarrassment.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-18, 21:38

It's called demanding excellence. Granted I still wear my 2015 cotton bowl shirt with pride, but I understand their point. It's Democratic to have these types of discussions
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-18, 21:41

Demanding excellence as a sports fan doesn't do anything except make you frustrated. And annoy the rest of us. In very rare instances can you enact change by "demanding excellence". Might as well enjoy the ride.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-18, 21:44

Next he'll admit his team doesn't defend the three. That might happen if we get destroyed by Maryland.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-18, 21:47

Team meeting on Sunday.

It's all good.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-18, 21:47

B lowers crack me up. Well done.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-18, 21:50

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Demanding excellence as a sports fan doesn't do anything except make you frustrated. And annoy the rest of us. In very rare instances can you enact change by "demanding excellence". Might as well enjoy the ride.

Just some dipshits trolling.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-19, 05:38

Blanch32 wrote:It's called demanding excellence. Granted I still wear my 2015 cotton bowl shirt with pride, but I understand their point. It's Democratic to have these types of discussions
Which 2015 shirt? The one from January 1 or the one from December 31?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next