Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you identify yourself politically, curious as I could be considered a political scientist with my background

4 posters

Go down

How would you identify yourself politically?

How do you identify yourself politically, curious as I could be considered a political scientist with my background Vote_lcap0%How do you identify yourself politically, curious as I could be considered a political scientist with my background Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How do you identify yourself politically, curious as I could be considered a political scientist with my background Vote_lcap33%How do you identify yourself politically, curious as I could be considered a political scientist with my background Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
How do you identify yourself politically, curious as I could be considered a political scientist with my background Vote_lcap33%How do you identify yourself politically, curious as I could be considered a political scientist with my background Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
How do you identify yourself politically, curious as I could be considered a political scientist with my background Vote_lcap0%How do you identify yourself politically, curious as I could be considered a political scientist with my background Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Poll How do you identify yourself politically, curious as I could be considered a political scientist with my background

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jan 2016 - 17:17

VOTE EARLY and ONCE!! Im a liberal conservative.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: How do you identify yourself politically, curious as I could be considered a political scientist with my background

Post by xsanguine Sun 24 Jan 2016 - 20:26

Gender is a social construct.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: How do you identify yourself politically, curious as I could be considered a political scientist with my background

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 11:35

none of those selections really fit..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 13:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:none of those selections really fit..

How do you identify yourself politically, curious as I could be considered a political scientist with my background 4113017228 It's not a poll a political scientist would put together.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 13:38

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:none of those selections really fit..

How do you identify yourself politically, curious as I could be considered a political scientist with my background 4113017228 It's not a poll a political scientist would put together.
I didn't think so.. seemed more like something from TMZ or People Magazine.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 15:05

xsanguine wrote:Gender is a social construct.

Race too.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down