Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerry Falwell, Jr. endorsing ___________ for president

+3
tGreenWay
xsanguine
Turtleneck
7 posters

Go down

Jerry Falwell, Jr. endorsing ___________ for president Empty Jerry Falwell, Jr. endorsing ___________ for president

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-26, 16:33

Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/26/evangelical-leader-jerry-falwell-jr-endorses-trump/

Edited: Mis

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-01-26, 17:35; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jerry Falwell, Jr. endorsing ___________ for president Empty Re: Jerry Falwell, Jr. endorsing ___________ for president

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-26, 16:39

...and Sheriff Joe
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jerry Falwell, Jr. endorsing ___________ for president Empty Re: Jerry Falwell, Jr. endorsing ___________ for president

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-26, 16:42

Hahahah...

I don't like Trump by any means and even if I was a voter he'd be the last candidate I would vote for....

But I enjoy the mockery he's making of this process. It makes me laugh... It's like watching the American version of Putin. It's entertaining. It would be even more hilarious if he won the thing. I know this isn't his aim but he's trolling the shit out of the American voters and the entire system and for that I have to tip my hat. Hillary and Trump are not very different but Hillary tries too hard to make it look like she's a serious candidate with all this bullshit... And Trump is just taking a dump on the sidewalk and flipping off people who get pissed at him for it.

I hope he gets the nomination for the lulz alone. I hope he gets the presidency... The whole system is trash anyways, not like it'd matter.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-26, 17:05

Turtleneck wrote:...and Sheriff Joe

I wonder if the taxpayers of Maricopa County paid to have Sheriff Joke fly in to endorse Trump.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-01-26, 17:08

Where is Joe the Plumber in all this?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-26, 17:08

Falwell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-26, 17:16

xsanguine wrote:Hahahah...

I don't like Trump by any means and even if I was a voter he'd be the last candidate I would vote for....

But I enjoy the mockery he's making of this process. It makes me laugh... It's like watching the American version of Putin. It's entertaining. It would be even more hilarious if he won the thing. I know this isn't his aim but he's trolling the shit out of the American voters and the entire system and for that I have to tip my hat. Hillary and Trump are not very different but Hillary tries too hard to make it look like she's a serious candidate with all this bullshit... And Trump is just taking a dump on the sidewalk and flipping off people who get pissed at him for it.

I hope he gets the nomination for the lulz alone. I hope he gets the presidency... The whole system is trash anyways, not like it'd matter.

I think he's going to win the election. I think Marketing is a huge part of it, and he's the best marketer in the race.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-26, 17:25

I think he might just win the election too. Jesus, this will be fun.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-26, 17:27

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-26, 17:34

Fuck it... I'm voting for him. I want to speed this whole process up. Let's watch the world burn; It's better to burn out than to fade away. Rip that fucking band-aid up and get to the next step already. Trump or Bernie... they'll both take us all down with them in their own way. Let's do it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-26, 17:35

LooseGoose wrote:Falwell.

Edited. Do you think you can calm down now?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-26, 17:43

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Falwell.

Edited. Do you think you can calm down now?

I was trying to help you out of love - better mockery through correct spelling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-26, 17:48

DWags wrote:I think he might just win the election too. Jesus, this will be fun.

I think it's terrifying actually. I think he's completely insane.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-26, 17:53

xsanguine wrote:Fuck it... I'm voting for him. I want to speed this whole process up. Let's watch the world burn; It's better to burn out than to fade away. Rip that fucking band-aid up and get to the next step already. Trump or Bernie... they'll both take us all down with them in their own way. Let's do it.

Bernie, xsan, Bernie.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-26, 18:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Fuck it... I'm voting for him. I want to speed this whole process up. Let's watch the world burn; It's better to burn out than to fade away. Rip that fucking band-aid up and get to the next step already. Trump or Bernie... they'll both take us all down with them in their own way. Let's do it.

Bernie, xsan, Bernie.

Let's do it, man. I don't give a shit, let's run out of other people's money and get this over with.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-26, 18:07

Hills gets an endorsement too....

Jerry Falwell, Jr. endorsing ___________ for president CZriajjWwAEZu9y

Slip o' the tongue or truth?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-26, 18:14

LooseGoose wrote:Hills gets an endorsement too....

He's backing Bernie. Clinton might blow this thing. Trump v. Bernie would be an epic clash. It doesn't matter much to me. I will vote 3rd party as usual.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-26, 18:45

LooseGoose wrote:Hills gets an endorsement too....

Jerry Falwell, Jr. endorsing ___________ for president 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down