Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks everyone for helping to pay for a bridge to the Braves new stadium!

+4
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
8 posters

Go down

Thanks everyone for helping to pay for a bridge to the Braves new stadium! Empty Thanks everyone for helping to pay for a bridge to the Braves new stadium!

Post by NigelUno Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 7:37

Federal Transit Administration funds will cover $4 million of the $10 million pedestrian bridge over I-285.

Appreciate you guys helping out.

Could use any extra change for some bats also.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Thanks everyone for helping to pay for a bridge to the Braves new stadium! Empty Re: Thanks everyone for helping to pay for a bridge to the Braves new stadium!

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 7:38

I kept the bridge in my thoughts and prayers this whole time as well. You're welcome.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Thanks everyone for helping to pay for a bridge to the Braves new stadium! Empty Re: Thanks everyone for helping to pay for a bridge to the Braves new stadium!

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 7:58

I'm surprised your governor would accept Federal monies
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 8:41

GRR Spartan wrote:I'm surprised your governor would accept Federal monies

I think the county applied for the grant. Corporate welfare. Gotta love it.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 8:45

#ThanksObama

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 8:53

I'm so happy to have financial representation in a democracy. Glad they asked me to donate to a rich owner's cause.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 10:19

It's only fair after Sherman burned the first one to the ground.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 11:23

They were a national team when TBS aka the Superstation was broadcasting their games nationwide, so I guess it sort of fits.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 11:27

Turtleneck wrote:It's only fair after Sherman burned the first one to the ground.  

Thanks everyone for helping to pay for a bridge to the Braves new stadium! Memorial-Day-2012
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 11:34

Braves were always my favorite NL team growing up, only because of John Smoltz.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 11:38

Screw you tax payers!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down