Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done

+14
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
StylesGShmooth
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
Dr. Strangelove
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
18 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done Empty •SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done

Post by tGreenWay Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:39 pm

She's sofa king hot.

Last edited by tGreenWay on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done Empty Re: •SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:46 pm

I'm pretty sure she wants to have sex with me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done Empty Re: •SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done

Post by tGreenWay Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:02 pm

Turtleneck wrote:I'm pretty sure she wants to have sex with me.

She is a smart woman.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:09 pm

The way she was looking at me in that video. She wants me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:15 pm

Hot as fuck. But her accent got really fake, really fast. Bothers me more than it should
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:27 pm

Tim Wakefield wrote:Hot as fuck. But her accent got really fake, really fast. Bothers me more than it should

agree. She's British as fuck and its obvious.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:13 pm

Turtleneck wrote:The way she was looking at me in that video. She wants me.

I understood you the first time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:27 pm

Tim Wakefield wrote:Hot as fuck. But her accent got really fake, really fast. Bothers me more than it should

I remember reading her bio a couple years ago that she's an American--born in Philly but raised in the UK. That accounts for the English accent. The last time I saw her on a late night talk show a couple of weeks ago, it seemed like the accent was morphing. It's got to mess with your head and hard as hell to keep not just an American accent, but a southern American accent while trying to tamp down her own real one.

I dated a woman at MSU who was born in NYC, educated in London, and living in Maine. Her accent was pretty fucked up. Sort of sounded like she'd been drinking whole milk on a hot August day. Hated it. Hated her perfume. Grew to hate her. Loved her body. It lasted longer than it should have.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:32 pm

That scene killed everyone who I wanted to die asap. So that makes me happy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:09 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

I remember reading her bio a couple years ago that she's an American--born in Philly but raised in the UK. That accounts for the English accent. The last time I saw her on a late night talk show a couple of weeks ago, it seemed like the accent was morphing. It's got to mess with your head and hard as hell to keep not just an American accent, but a southern American accent while trying to tamp down her own real one.

I dated a woman at MSU who was born in NYC, educated in London, and living in Maine. Her accent was pretty fucked up. Sort of sounded like she'd been drinking whole milk on a hot August day. Hated it. Hated her perfume. Grew to hate her. Loved her body. It lasted longer than it should have.

I envision you sounding like William F. Buckley, Jr. when you talk.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:30 pm

I was sitting there thinking, these kids are going to make me not want to watch this show anymore. Within about a minute all of that was taken care of. •SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:32 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I was sitting there thinking, these kids are going to make me not want to watch this show anymore. Within about a minute all of that was taken care of. •SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done 502811600

I wish you'd get eaten alive by a zombie.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:34 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I was sitting there thinking, these kids are going to make me not want to watch this show anymore. Within about a minute all of that was taken care of. •SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done 502811600

I wish you'd get eaten alive by a zombie.

I wish I had a grenade launcher to somehow make your head pop off of your body.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:36 pm

Spoilers and shit...

Also, was I the only one hoping Carl died? How do you survive a gunshot through the eye? There's important brain tissue behind there.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:41 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Spoilers and shit...

Also, was I the only one hoping Carl died? How do you survive a gunshot through the eye? There's important brain tissue behind there.

On the after show thingy they said that it grazed him and that his shattering orbital bone destroyed the eye. Yeah, that makes no sense, but it's a comics thing I think.

Also, you should test out the various theories of how that could work out. You've got two eyes. Try to get it right the first time obvi, but you have some wiggle room.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:47 pm

Was so hoping he was zombie feed.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:53 pm

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done 51c
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:27 am

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:28 am

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I envision you sounding like William F. Buckley, Jr. when you talk.

More like Kermit the Frog.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:31 am

On the after show thingy they said that it grazed him and that his shattering orbital bone destroyed the eye. Yeah, that makes no sense, but it's a comics thing I think.

Also, you should test out the various theories of how that could work out. You've got two eyes. Try to get it right the first time obvi, but you have some wiggle room.

Chris Hardwick is a funny phuck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:26 am

She should have won an Oscar for her work in "Van Wilder".

And if we're gonna post about hot chicks - how about following the goddamned rules?

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done Lauren-Cohan-GQ-Photoshoot-2014-lauren-cohan-37606387-960-540
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:04 am

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:15 am

If Travis were a Walking Dead character he'd be that mulleted dork who pretended to be a government agent with the cure for the zombie disease. He seems like the kind of guy that would lie about everything after civilization broke down.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:46 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

If Travis were a Walking Dead character he'd be that mulleted dork who pretended to be a government agent with the cure for the zombie disease. He seems like the kind of guy that would lie about everything after civilization broke down.

You'd be the rotting half eaten corpse that can't even walk anymore and would just sort of make gurgling noises on the ground and no one would put you out of your misery because everyone would see you and be like "fucker got what he deserved. If there was one positive thing to pull out of this whole mess, it's that I can see pylons rotting kidney on the ground over there."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:48 am

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:49 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You'd be the rotting half eaten corpse that can't even walk anymore and would just sort of make gurgling noises on the ground and no one would put you out of your misery because everyone would see you and be like "fucker got what he deserved. If there was one positive thing to pull out of this whole mess, it's that I can see pylons rotting kidney on the ground over there."

Well, that's just mean. No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:31 am

Dr. Strangelove wrote:She should have won an Oscar for her work in "Van Wilder".

And if we're gonna post about hot chicks - how about following the goddamned rules?

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done Lauren-Cohan-GQ-Photoshoot-2014-lauren-cohan-37606387-960-540

I posted a interview with her that lasted several minutes, so kwitcherbitchin. Besides, this ain't tRCMB, this is the motherfuckin tSwill. We don't have no motherfuckin rules.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:34 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:She should have won an Oscar for her work in "Van Wilder".

I posted a interview with her that lasted several minutes, so kwitcherbitchin. Besides, this ain't tRCMB, this is the motherfuckin tSwill. We don't have no motherfuckin rules.

Glad to hear someone lasted several minutes in her company.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:58 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Glad to hear someone lasted several minutes in her company.

I tapped out in 30 seconds, then I got sleepy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:04 pm

Just watched the episode. Glad the two little shits died but I wish Carl would have too. I thought Jessie (was that her name?) was hot too.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:08 pm

Tim Wakefield wrote:Just watched the episode. Glad the two little shits died but I wish Carl would have too. I thought Jessie (was that her name?) was hot too.

Was hoping Carl would die just so I didn't have to hear Rick say Carrrrrrll any more. Rick going beast mode on a gazillion bies was a bit much.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:20 pm

Nordic wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Just watched the episode. Glad the two little shits died but I wish Carl would have too. I thought Jessie (was that her name?) was hot too.

Was hoping Carl would die just so I didn't have to hear Rick say Carrrrrrll any more. Rick going beast mode on a gazillion bies was a bit much.

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done 502811600 Rick doesn't handle family problems well. The stress gets to him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:33 pm

My theory is that Maggie dies this season or at least before she has that baby.  I just don't see them writing another baby into the show. 

Although, I guess she could lose the baby.

Point is, no new babies.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:39 pm

StylesGShmooth wrote:My theory is that Maggie dies this season or at least before she has that baby.  I just don't see them writing another baby into the show. 

Although, I guess she could lose the baby.

Point is, no new babies.

I don't think any of the characters are untouchable, but I'm not sure viewers would handle it too well if Maggie died while carrying a child. I also think the writers and producers also know their audience has a need for some semblance of hope even when all is seemingly lost.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:36 pm

She will get bit while giving birth. The baby will carry some kind of antibody or some sciencey thingy that makes it immune to walkers. They will, however, have to kill the baby to extract it. There will be a debate about killing babies. Rick will be all for killing the baby. Morgan will get all philosophical. The argument will go on and on, and then, just as it appears they are arriving at a resolution that will save humanity, the planet will be destroyed by yet another iteration of the Death Star. Show over.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:46 pm

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done 1379594181_ktflzTU
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:00 pm

Turtleneck wrote:She will get bit while giving birth. The baby will carry some kind of antibody or some sciencey thingy that makes it immune to walkers. They will, however, have to kill the baby to extract it. There will be a debate about killing babies. Rick will be all for killing the baby. Morgan will get all philosophical. The argument will go on and on, and then, just as it appears they are arriving at a resolution that will save humanity, the planet will be destroyed by yet another iteration of the Death Star. Show over.

Too cerebral. I think they'll dumb it down for the audience by having a walker get bitey on the umbilical cord. Maggie turns, and the baby doesn't. That's how they'll know the child has an immunity. Then, the Death Star wipes them out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:09 pm

What if it was all a dream? And the show ends with Maggie waking up - naked and covered in oil (The sexy oil. Not motor oil.) - from the dream saying "pleasure me, Greenway." And then it goes to a black screen. And then after 30 seconds
the credits roll and the show is over. And then there is a knock at your door. And it is Maggie...naked...covered in sexy non-motor oil saying "pleasure me Greenway." And then the planet get wipeds out by the Death Star.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:22 pm

Turtleneck wrote:What if it was all a dream? And the show ends with Maggie waking up - naked and covered in oil (The sexy oil. Not motor oil.) - from the dream saying "pleasure me, Greenway." And then it goes to a black screen. And then after 30 seconds
the credits roll and the show is over. And then there is a knock at your door. And it is Maggie...naked...covered in sexy non-motor oil saying "pleasure me Greenway." And then the planet get wipeds out by the Death Star.

Actually, that's how it always ends in my dreams. But let's be clear: I'll pleasure her even if she shows up drenched in dirty fryer oil she found in a storage bin behind Crunchy's.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:24 pm

In your dreams the planet gets wiped out just before you pleasure Maggie from TWD? You have weird dreams. My dreams consist of me buying an old Trans Am and picking up chicks who like AC/DC.

Last edited by Turtleneck on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next